Author Topic: Welcome to lagabuse.com, the place where warns are raining from the sky.  (Read 5944 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Intresting how lucky..wananbesomemoderator..strike have warned you for insulting on forum but he did not bother to warn inevermoron for insulting you here.

Srsly, thiz lagabuze me lovez more and morez every day <3..
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I wonder, doesn't your ego get offended by calling it "only ego"? I mean your "I'm the best player in whole universe, all other players in universe together has 0.0001% DotA knowlegde I have + you all are nolifers, virgins and incredibly low lvl beings" ego.

I wouldn't wonder if you'd get ban just for your attitude...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't argue, I state facts.

Even "FUCK YOU !!" is state, every single insulting can be statement according your logic. Learn some manner first.

"You don't deserve the unban, your reason to flame is ridiculous." ------> OK, this is normal statement.

"HAHAHA bla bla get the fuck out angry virgin bla bla HAHAHA" -------> This is not OK.

"I agree with lucky..strike"

Wow, you are telling me you agree with your fellow admin friend ? Wow, who would have guessed.

Yeah, sure.. I can't agree with any of my colleuge here just because of they're my fellows.

Let ppl see how much ppl will agre with you. I wonder it as well..

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anyhow, since there is no edit but (and its imba tarded that, can someone bring it back plox thx).

Common I rly dont understand what s the problem there, you did acted cocky in your reply and thats punishable here cause only moderators (well some of them) keeping the rights to act cocky. Also its not end of the world if he warned you, you must understand its a medicine for his little soul if he dont take one he will not able to sleep at night.

I am also mega glad that every day less and less support is given from xpam staff to this ppl here and only reason for that is reactions and actions of some b&u moderators and their so called leader (b&u admin). gj girls continue with that so one day when Angel find time to see what you are doing it will be late.

So my advice to you common is to be bite it as a man and be patient. Justice is slow but it always arrive.

Peace.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
sry on pro inglish I m sleepy :D.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CoMMoN1337 no offense mate but you're taking this to far. It's not worth it, its just a warn, chill down, have a beer, or a kit-kat, I don't care...just stop taking things so serious, its just a forum, you didn't lose your job or something like that. Just stop bugging into other people's unban requests and other stuff and insult/not insult (I'm no forum mod) and you'll be ok. You're a valuable player on our bots and it would be a shame if something bad happened. Stop wasting time, showing the world something that nobody (I think) cares about.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
common pls let's meet, i want my children to have your talented blood

Offline EqnX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
common pls let's meet, i want my children to have your talented blood

ROFL this is the funniest line i've seen on this forum, so far :)

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PLATİN RULES ARE BOOORİNG
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
idk why u cry about :D

Admins' words are always indisputable. Admin is above the rules.
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ADMİNS ARE BOOOORİNG

Offline DiMSuM

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Welcome to life, another brave justice fighter. If you search my name, you will find that i have been battling with all kind s of admins, even the top one. You still have a long way to go young fighter,but don't worry justice will prevail. 8)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Welcome to life, another brave justice fighter. If you search my name, you will find that i have been battling with all kind s of admins, even the top one. You still have a long way to go young fighter,but don't worry justice will prevail. 8)

Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [07-04-2013 16:25:32] with reason [game ruin(sabotaging team mates)] in game [RD//EU//+1600 +1 ].
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [11-03-2013 14:53:47] with reason [flame-2nd time - next time (flame/family related flame) - permaban] in game [AP // eu 1600+ [9/10] +1 fast #].
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [30-12-2012 12:06:12] with reason [familly related flame-3rd time] in game [/sd/1600+/notr/fast8/10 #7].
Player was warned by [T-001] on [02-12-2012 13:55:24] with reason [refuse to play] in game [AP//EU//1500+ +2 #8].
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [12-11-2012 15:18:05] with reason [game ruin(anti-team play)] in game [Ap//Eu//1500++ fast].
Player was warned by [lucky..strike] on [09-09-2012 09:14:56] with reason [family related flame 2nd time] in game [AP // EU // 1600+ +1 #2].
Player was warned by [lucky..strike] on [18-08-2012 00:12:38] with reason [afk] in game [SD--EU--Pd--1700+1].
Player was warned by [VudzO] on [15-01-2012 13:15:23] with reason [Flaming] in game [rd / eu / 1750+ #1].

Yeah, sure, we mods/admins are all stupid and you are the fucking balance of justice.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline DiMSuM

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
na, actually there were more, but i reduce to those numbers. And some flaming/insult just Lol, when somone does the same thing, it consider as a joke, but when someone admin hate did it = ban/warn :o. Haters gonna hate :-*

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [07-04-2013 16:25:32] with reason [game ruin(sabotaging team mates)] in game [RD//EU//+1600 +1 ].
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [11-03-2013 14:53:47] with reason [flame-2nd time - next time (flame/family related flame) - permaban] in game [AP // eu 1600+ [9/10] +1 fast #].
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [30-12-2012 12:06:12] with reason [familly related flame-3rd time] in game [/sd/1600+/notr/fast8/10 #7].
Player was warned by [T-001] on [02-12-2012 13:55:24] with reason [refuse to play] in game [AP//EU//1500+ +2 #8].
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [12-11-2012 15:18:05] with reason [game ruin(anti-team play)] in game [Ap//Eu//1500++ fast].
Player was warned by [lucky..strike] on [09-09-2012 09:14:56] with reason [family related flame 2nd time] in game [AP // EU // 1600+ +1 #2].
Player was warned by [lucky..strike] on [18-08-2012 00:12:38] with reason [afk] in game [SD--EU--Pd--1700+1].
Player was warned by [VudzO] on [15-01-2012 13:15:23] with reason [Flaming] in game [rd / eu / 1750+ #1].

Yeah, sure, we mods/admins are all stupid and you are the fucking balance of justice.

Epic...