Author Topic: Welcome to lagabuse.com, the place where warns are raining from the sky.  (Read 5875 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,138226.0.html

Common !Warned on forum for insulting users (2nd time already) ...

Where exactly was the insult ?

Can anyone answer this question ?

??????????????????????

Just because you are virgins, doesn't mean if someone calls you a virgin it's an insult. It's just a simple fact.

If you call an apple an apple, the apple doesn't feel insulted. Wanna know why ?
Because apples are not sentient and are incapable of feeling emotions.

Even if they were sentient though, they wouldn't feel offended for what they are.
Get your head out of the sand, go outside and stand proud and shout that you are virgins, who knows, maybe some females will feel bad for you and help you with that.

And let's say this comparison is unsound.

Do you even know what an insult is ?
Let me help you with some examples.

Actually fuck that, cause i can't even be bothered to show you insults, you aren't worth my time.
Again, just because you feel bad cause you are virgins, doesn't mean it was an insult.

Now i want justice, i was warned for nothing and the whole forum is witness.

Make a formal apology here and i might let it slide.

Bang.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so okay, if I call you fuck retarded piece of shit, and I am sure I am not wrong, you shouldn't be insulted.

funfact #1337
those who call others nolifers, virgins or other "social" statuses are probably the same.

bang-bang

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh look, another angry virgin.

Relax, take a deep breath.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

There is no need to be upset.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Such an irony haha. Insultin someone by searching even unban requests and then crying in forum of !warn.
Hahah.

Everyone feeling to sorry to your ego. Please sit in corner and listen to linkin park.

Hahah you are such an hypocrie hahah.
Everyone look on the pussy destroyer common1337 hahahahahhaha.
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Your anger is always refreshing, thanks for your contribution.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
wow, your jokes, a whole new original lvl of trolling, oh wait...

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One more typical kiddo , acting some troll of some sort (or w/e he thinks he is) ,posting useless topics here ....

Just  ........ ugh ...

Btw,  I laughed so hard on that part about me apologizing to u ...Still laughing  ;D
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Laugh all you want, after all, that's the only thing you are capable of doing.

Oh wait, i have to give you more credit than that, you can also give unjustified warns, and you can also dare to chat afterwards, and by doing so, you can also imply that everyone here is an idiot who isn't capable of seeing clear evidence of you giving an unjustified warn., and by doing so, you can also assume that everyone here will be distracted from the point of the topic from your disgrace of a reply, and by doing so you can also imply again that everyone here is an idiot.

The lack of shame and manners is strong within you, truly a shinning example of how an admin should conduct himself.

Congratulations. Now, the door is at the top right, marked with an X, you are free to leave.

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh...I totally forgot that u seek attention...:-/

Poor ,poor kid...

I rly feel sry for u ,and ur "nolifer status" ...

Cya :-P
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
+1 common, i totally agree with you

now come dota, let's celebrate this forum victory

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Virgins, spams, rages, dafuq is this shit ? You want more posts on forum or why do you stick your nose where it doesn't belong ?
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,138226.0.html
ahahahahahahahahahaha

best unban request ever

"sry i flame, he provoke me by saying hmm ok"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

request denied, get the fuck out you angry virgin

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Why would you even bother posting this crap if you're such a "badass" - fucking women and shit ?
When do you have the time to "not be a virgin" if you are non-stop on forum replying to things that are none of your bussines and the rest of the time playing dota ? Who's the virgin here ?  :-\
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
+1 common, i totally agree with you

now come dota, let's celebrate this forum victory
I'm busy with some stuff for now jean, maybe tomorrow.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you look for justice, look in the right place.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,126890.0.html
I'm not on the list, but I supervise B&U section so in this particular case you can share with me your feelings.

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I advice you read the forum RULES first. If you can't understand the related parts, I'll help you:

1. Member must not spam:
      a: Topics about subject which already exist will be locked.
      b: Posts with no valuable content may be deleted (LOL, hahaha etc.).
      c: Spam with requests (Ban, Unban, MH) is not allowed.

I assume if someone would delete your post, you would open topic for this but let's say ok and continue:

3. Member must not insult users:
      Note: Arguing on the forum can be considered as spam.

What was your purpose with your unkind sentences ? That was obviously for argue in my opinion.

So overall, you already deserved some sanctions according by the rules. I agree with lucky..strike, your post was offensive towards someone. Even if it's not actually, we can change the warn as spam. So that warn was not RAIN and didn't come from SKY. It came from RULES.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"What was your purpose with your unkind sentences ? That was obviously for argue in my opinion."

If you say hello to me, I can consider it argue too in my opinion. Maybe you deserve a warn too by your logic. Don't you think ?

I don't care much for opinions, in case you haven't realised, I prefer facts.

"3. Member must not insult users:
      Note: Arguing on the forum can be considered as spam."

I don't argue, I state facts.
And the fact is, the warn given to me is completely unjustified.
I haven't spammed anywhere.
Just because you don't like seeing the truth doesn't mean you can categorize my posts as spam.

"So overall, you already deserved some sanctions according by the rules."

No, i didn't deserve any sanctions "according by the rules".

"I agree with lucky..strike"

Wow, you are telling me you agree with your fellow admin friend ? Wow, who would have guessed.

"your post was offensive towards someone."

Right, even though it actually wasn't.
Well then, using your logic, I can categorize your post as offensive "towards" me also, yet you are not getting warned.

"Even if it's not actually, we can change the warn as spam. So that warn was not RAIN and didn't come from SKY. It came from RULES."

So, what you basically just said here, is that you can change this unjustified warn reason, to some other reason, which is not true either, and that would mean it came from rules, and wasn't rain from the sky ?

Are you making jokes or ... do you even realise what you just said ?

If you look for justice, look in the right place.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,126890.0.html
I'm not on the list, but I supervise B&U section so in this particular case you can share with me your feelings.

There is no need for that Resor, I want everyone to see right here, in this topic, what kind of admins are present, what kind of admins give warns to players, admins which can't even properly speak english to make themselves clearly understood, admins which actually insult players instead of being an example of decency, taking all these into consideration how can I even begin to expect a competent decision regarding this clearly unjustified warn ?

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for you Resor, and some few other admins, old admins from long ago which consistently properly did their job and which were smart enough to not let their emotions control their actions. *cough cough, platin, cough cough, lucky strike, cough cough, xeqtr, cough cough* etc.

It's a shame there are very few left though, now we must accept the majority which are like these strange specimens which insult players even after making a bad decision and giving a warn for nothing.

Such is life.