Author Topic: Welcome to lagabuse.com, the place where warns are raining from the sky.  (Read 5950 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You are missing an option, I do realize everything and simply don't give a fuck.

There's that arrogance of yours again, you think I actually care about your impression of me, if that were the case, would I constantly call you insects ? You should realise by now that you are irrelevant in every single aspect to me, I thought I made it clear already.

As for the point of the topic, it's not to fulfill my "desperate need to show my ego to the world", but to show to some of the more naive users here, that admins here aren't some sort of justice angels which constantly try their hardest, some give warns for retarded reasons such as "hmm I don't like this guy, let's warn him".

And also to deliver a message to those such as, what's his name, forgot already, that if you try to do anything unjust to me, I won't hesitate to show everyone how much you royally screwed up to try and mess with me.

What goes around, comes around.

Bang.

jean go dota tomorrow.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'd say you can't have any problems if you behave like a normal guy - no insulting, posting only when you have something to say ( = no spam), not being cocky...

Biggest joke ever.
There is no rule anywhere about being cocky.

Ok, now let's drop some serious in here.

If you can't even muster up some arrogance, I have bad news for you, you are an empty shell of what you really are, because ego is in all of us, it's a part of us. It's such a big part of what we are, that everything you do is a direct result of you having an ego. Posting here means you have an ego, posting anywhere means you have an ego, or that you are cocky, interacting with others means you have an ego, making "displays" means you have an ego. You just like to deny it. I like being honest. To each his own, you would think.

What are we you ask ? We are mammals, which is a subclass of ANIMALS. And every animal has an ego. Yeah, I hate to break it to you (I actually don't! and you knew it, why ? Because you recognize arrogance very quickly. Why ? Because you are arrogant all the time, that's why, not because you are smart, like your arrogance makes you believe), but you are not some special unique being which is superior to all things (this thing I just mentioned, you like to believe in it a lot deep down, makes you feel good), you are just like that annoying dog that barks outside, seemlingly clueless, or like that bird who gets the fuck out when she senses some cold weather incoming, or the lion which growls to give a message of superiority.

All this time you dare to call me arrogant, when infact it is you who has the biggest arrogance of all.

Why you ask ? Because you are so fucking arrogant, that you don't even admit you are arrogant. You deny one of the natural behaviours of animals if it's attributed to yourself, you think to yourself, "pffft, i'm not like that!", you think you are somehow more intelligent (you do deep down, even though you deny it), you think you can just remove a behaviour encrypted in your DNA, you live with this illusion that, you don't have this arrogance? Guess what, you do, and it is shown in everything you do, like posting such posts with implications towards me, or constantly thinking that the conclusion you reach in everyday life or here is the correct one, you realise all of this, but you just can't seem to accept it. You like wearing a mask. You like to deny things which are true, because of your arrogance. (maybe you don't even realise it, because your mask is more dense than others)

And just incase you deny all of this, even if it is all true, I have some messages about the mask you wear constantly. The mask you believe to be "protective". (a very unproductive belief)

Just because you conduct your life (or maybe you don't even conduct your life) with no passion and pride in what you do, doesn't mean everyone should be aimless shells of human beings, preprogrammed robots with no emotions, sheeps in a herd, like you.

"Cockyness" is not a bad thing. (I already explained it's a part of what we are, naming it, is pointless, since there is no point in saying something like "he is a cocky person", because we all are).

Being egotistical drives you forward when others would simply give up, because they don't have the energy or ambition a "cocky person" has. (We are all egotistical, some deny it and suffer because of it in all areas of their life, and some embrace it and enjoy themselves and go on with their lives happily ever after, but again, these message were about the "protective" mask you wear, so these brackets I made in these last paragraphs shouldn't be included, but i'll give them to you anyway, you can consider it a gift from your god, me.)

"Holy shit, he thinks he is god, so cocky!!!1"

I'm just being honest.

Bang.

Deal with it B)

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
You are missing an option, I do realize everything and simply don't give a fuck.

There's that arrogance of yours again, you think I actually care about your impression of me, if that were the case, would I constantly call you insects ? You should realise by now that you are irrelevant in every single aspect to me, I thought I made it clear already.

As for the point of the topic, it's not to fulfill my "desperate need to show my ego to the world", but to show to some of the more naive users here, that admins here aren't some sort of justice angels which constantly try their hardest, some give warns for retarded reasons such as "hmm I don't like this guy, let's warn him".

And also to deliver a message to those such as, what's his name, forgot already, that if you try to do anything unjust to me, I won't hesitate to show everyone how much you royally screwed up to try and mess with me.

What goes around, comes around.

Bang.

jean go dota tomorrow.
Again book nolifer go die :D