Author Topic: Welcome to lagabuse.com, the place where warns are raining from the sky.  (Read 5953 times)

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Intresting how lucky..wananbesomemoderator..strike have warned you for insulting on forum but he did not bother to warn inevermoron for insulting you here.

Srsly, thiz lagabuze me lovez more and morez every day <3..

Please ban me mng, oops sorry you are noone here anymore. Stop acting like someone you are not.
Your time has passed grampa but still you act like young kid.
If im not talking to you keep your mouth shut. Noone called you here btw. If you give him support stop attacking others. Make a request if you want to report me, if you got solid proof.

That's what I'm trying to explain to this mrniceguy for a year now . But his old brain is bugged hard .

Btw , mng , lemme tell u again - Ur no one here , to make demands ,or to threat , or w/e u thought u can . U can't do it . And now go to ur precious pall Angel ,and ask him for my demote ;) ( he always does that , it's a habit i guess :P )

cheers
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
funny how u say go to his "pall angel" when angel was the one who initated kicking mng out of pd staff :D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
I can't understand  why common makes such a drama for %5 warn point which doesn't mean anything on the way of ban althought he is wrong.

Exactly, gj, simply making drama cause its drama forum/thread/comunity.

About your other sentences you can keep together as much as you can, you can stand behind back of lucky..strike but that wont help him. He rly does not understand that he can be deleted when I want and that day is coming. For now I m still holding myself but not for long, first thing that will happen will be, banning him and all his accounts and his little village from xpam and then I will w8 for his little soul to come and whine at bnet about that. (go cry to Angel about this please so he can come on xpam and see how many threads about la mods abuses are posted there).

About spitting, Platin I never spit on innocent ppl, I never spit on you or at someone else who is doing his job properly. If you r telling me that lucky strike is doing his job properly when he is banning ppl for calling someone retard, if you tell me that lucky..strike is doing his job properly when he is warning ppl for posting second post after he locked the first without giving the rights for reply then I must inform you that you dont have a clue about beeing moderator.

In the end you are not moderators to satisfy your souls, you are moderators cause you are nolifers like me and you have time to help other players here.

Inevermore, I HAVE NEVER EVER BANNED someone on playdota.eu without reason. Find me one thread where I have done that and I will appologize. In your eyes something is mybe not bannable but in moderators eyes it is, I have more than 1k of private msgs saved from the first day I became part of this community, I will post you more than 20 pms sent by players where they are discussing with me and after that they were unbanned. Dont tell me about "I raged, got banned fuck you cause of that now I hate you" situations cause you did not even asked someone why you are banned. In my time here you would at least got explanation why your banned and you would have chance to reply on that thread.

Please post me threads and situations INEVERMORE PLEASE, also platin post me nickname of player that got banned for "Other" if you search his last game you will always find what does "Other" means.

bart, it was not him it was doctaspock and I resigned I was never kicked. Also I resigned cause you were promoted and as you remember I told you that you will not stay long after I leave and I was right was not I.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Im not gona dig trough milions of reports but dont tell me you werent playing games and banning/flaming people for the game, not the acting of those ppl.

If you cant even admit you were not always fair we got nothing to talk about.
Think about ur past before judging people out here.
Deal with it B)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I m telling you, post me please, I assure I never ever banned someone without reason while I was moderator here, EVER.

I can tell that mybe I banned someone by mistake but those ppl were unbanned instantly with my appologie after I realized it was a mistake.

But I never ever banned someone for nothing.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inevermore, I HAVE NEVER EVER BANNED someone on playdota.eu without reason.

This is bullshit as hell for me but np.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Find me, dude, I dare you, go please take time and search for it. Find me

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
plz mng :D sure docta was behind that :DDD

yes you promised i wont stay long, but i stayed 1year :D

im not into digging past so w/e u are 100% right :) enjoy arguing with others :D
i left xpam peacefully so lets keep it like that :D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1 year is a long period for you? ok if you say so.

I know very well how you left and how all tour staff left.

So g/l with everything you do. I wish you all the best.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
p.s. and yes doctaspock was behind that and he was the one who started that famous pm anyhow that did not helped him much.

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bart don't get the irony ? LOL , the world is coming to an end ;)

I was saying that he already whined to Angel for my demotion , and he will do it again :)

Btw mng , I don't/won't whine if u ban me on xpam , 'cause u can't :) I don't brake the rules . And I dare u to ban me without a reason . DARE U !
I might won't PAY someone to UNBAN/DELWARN me ,but I'll just talk to a certain person :)

So , go ahead tough guy , make my day ;)
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You r blocked for me lucky..strike and I wont open your post just to read it cause I simply dont care about anything you have/can say.

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What the hell is wrong with u people !! ..
Find something to DO ............................ omg...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Find me, dude, I dare you, go please take time and search for it. Find me
From what I know, that would be waste of time.

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You see guys, this is the reason why you need to become part of United Forces Of Justice. If we already had formed our organisation we'd had raped these filthy admins.

Join us, become ONE! You still have time, hurry up!

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,138263.msg480639.html#msg480639