Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 125176 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #360 on: September 13, 2013, 20:26 »
actually I've been playing dota since 2007, when you were still figuring out how english tenses work, which you obviously still haven't figured it out

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #361 on: September 13, 2013, 20:27 »
actually I've been playing dota since 2007, when you were still figuring out how english tenses work, which you obviously still haven't figured it out
noob :(
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: September 13, 2013, 20:28 »
Because everything you said are just some excuses. You hate them and now you are using them. That is why.

I also recommend you to visit several doctors because you obviously don't understand what loss is and your ego is blocking a part of your lil brain that should be able to understand the situation.
The first game is clear evidence of your loss, yet you aren't able to, I don't know, see it? Recognize it?

The game counts, the game happend. Saying that you weren't serious that game, that you didn't play, that you just wanted to waste time will not change the result of that game.

Ofc, with such a wrong logic, everyone can be the best player - if lost game never counts.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
We didn't dota in any of those games.
Learn what dota means.

Go to bed.
I see you now ran out of excuses. Still aren't able to... Nvm.

Discussion with someone who actually uses 0.00001% of his brain is like staring to wall - it won't change. Unless you use RPG on it. Yet it won't be able to admit it's loss - due to lack of sense.

Btw I won this "discussion".
Figures, only an arrogant guy like you would think I was actually having a discussion with someone like you. XDDDDDDDDD
A discussion consists of a chat between 2 or more individuals, what went on here was me stating facts and you babbling incoherently.

Go to bed.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: September 13, 2013, 20:29 »

If you are playing from 2007 I got bad news for you.
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: September 13, 2013, 20:32 »
impress me pls

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: September 13, 2013, 20:36 »
You remmeber basshunter? he was singing once about dota, I was playing that time with my friends listening to this song via hamachi. Go google and find it out the year it was  :D
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: September 13, 2013, 20:37 »
wow, i feel so sad about you and your pathetic life

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: September 13, 2013, 20:41 »
God owned? nothing better to say? suck it biocz!
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: September 13, 2013, 20:42 »
well you are pretty much unknown in dota world, so keep your lil' tongue in forums

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: September 13, 2013, 20:49 »
Its not the point of DOTA to be the best in the world. Try again.
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: September 13, 2013, 20:49 »
you just went full retard, never go full retard

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: September 13, 2013, 20:54 »
sry for double post

commy pls come online asap

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: September 13, 2013, 20:57 »
ladies and gentleman, dear fans, make a cup of coffee and enjoy ^^

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5238398
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5238420

2/2 games then he started trashtalk after game its also funny though
oh wait you lost? L.O.S.T.? :)
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: September 13, 2013, 20:59 »
ey spectrumion666 lets play a game, the guy who buys chicken first will win, decent game

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: September 13, 2013, 21:02 »
what?
C'mon. Don't mute me.