Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 120991 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #345 on: September 13, 2013, 19:49 »
Ok, he lied when he said he's looking for you and some other stuff, that's right.

Yet, the fact is that you lost the first game.
He killed you twice, he got way more creeps and you lost the mid tower. Then you left the game with "gn messi".
That is clear loss, isn't it?
I had no intention of playing vs him after he told me he has no time to play full games and wants fb only. I just wasted his time like he wasted mine.
You had no intention to play vs him while you had intention to play vs him:
15:32    HAAAAHAAAAHAAAA    [All]    gn messi

Instead of grabbing your balls and admitting loss, you keep bringing some excuses (that, regarding to your words, are just for nabs who can't admit their low skill).

Well common prabobly lsot because he actually used 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his skills xDDD
For one to lose, one must first play. We did not play because he did not agree to play dota. I won.
Now again, you are doing what you say that only noobs (everyone except you) do - denying facts.

Btw for one to win, one must first play...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: September 13, 2013, 20:04 »
Tip of the week: If you loose a game, tell that you didn't play more then 0,00001% serious. :)

Btw this challenge thing is pointless while he will never play serious. Whatever happens, there will be an ultimate excuse. Arrange a time with each other, arrange the rules, play serious once in your life, and mb ppl will see a good match with a relevant result...

...Then everybody will continue flame each other like nothing happened xD
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: September 13, 2013, 20:07 »
I had no intention of playing vs him after he told me he has no time to play full games and wants fb only. I just wasted his time like he wasted mine.
You had no intention to play vs him while you had intention to play vs him:
15:32    HAAAAHAAAAHAAAA    [All]    gn messi

Instead of grabbing your balls and admitting loss, you keep bringing some excuses (that, regarding to your words, are just for nabs who can't admit their low skill).

For one to lose, one must first play. We did not play because he did not agree to play dota. I won.
Now again, you are doing what you say that only noobs (everyone except you) do - denying facts.

Btw for one to win, one must first play...
1. Yet again you talk out of your own ass disregarding everything I say, why don't you do us both a favour and assume you knew what was going on (which you clearly already do and just babble incoherently pretending to rationalize regardless) and shut the fuck up already Astaroth ?
I told you already I only wanted to waste his time after he wasted mine. If that's too COMPLEX of a concept for you to understand, I recommend you schedule a visit to a doctor and have your lil brain checked.

2. We played dota ? Last I checked, "dota" is short for "defense of the ancients", not "defense of the first blood".

I guess I must have made a mistake there huh, dota is clearly defense of the first blood, not defense of the ancients. I guess I need work on learning abbreviations, who knew.

Now go to bed, all of you.

jean fix your pc faster, I have important matters to discuss.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: September 13, 2013, 20:10 »
which part you people don't understand? those 2 games were pure BULLSHITS, no rules, nothing. Just a guy saying that he won after being mocked by commy so the game would last longer, but that kiddo had to go to drink some milk before going to bed.

next doto level: the team which buys courier faster wins

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2013, 20:15 »
Because everything you said are just some excuses. You hate them and now you are using them. That is why.

I also recommend you to visit several doctors because you obviously don't understand what loss is and your ego is blocking a part of your lil brain that should be able to understand the situation.
The first game is clear evidence of your loss, yet you aren't able to, I don't know, see it? Recognize it?

The game counts, the game happend. Saying that you weren't serious that game, that you didn't play, that you just wanted to waste time will not change the result of that game.

Ofc, with such a wrong logic, everyone can be the best player - if lost game never counts.

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: September 13, 2013, 20:16 »
note: spamming me negative karma wont make you a victor... ^^
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: September 13, 2013, 20:17 »
the team which buys courier first, wins.

la.com logic

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: September 13, 2013, 20:17 »
Because everything you said are just some excuses. You hate them and now you are using them. That is why.

I also recommend you to visit several doctors because you obviously don't understand what loss is and your ego is blocking a part of your lil brain that should be able to understand the situation.
The first game is clear evidence of your loss, yet you aren't able to, I don't know, see it? Recognize it?

The game counts, the game happend. Saying that you weren't serious that game, that you didn't play, that you just wanted to waste time will not change the result of that game.

Ofc, with such a wrong logic, everyone can be the best player - if lost game never counts.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
We didn't dota in any of those games.
Learn what dota means.

Go to bed.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: September 13, 2013, 20:18 »

Learn what dota means.

Go to bed.
youre repeating...
no new arguments = no fun :/
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: September 13, 2013, 20:18 »
Whats the point of playing 1 vs if you lsot first tower or u gave up 2 kills?
Excuses all the time but you show up that you are hard noob common member.
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: September 13, 2013, 20:20 »

Learn what dota means.

Go to bed.
youre repeating...
no new arguments = no fun :/
I think it's past your bed time again. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You need new excuse.
Whats the point of playing 1 vs if you lsot first tower or u gave up 2 kills?
Excuses all the time but you show up that you are hard noob common member.
I can give up 20 kills and all towers and still win against all of you combined.
Learn dota.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: September 13, 2013, 20:21 »
Heheheh a new idea came to my head. In few minutes common will start saying that DotA is TEAM game and 1 vs 1 is not real game so he in the matter of fact didnt lose. Pathetic  :D

Come one and say that real dota is 5vs5 and make all your arguments fail as your skills.
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: September 13, 2013, 20:21 »
you have no idea what oldschool dota means, me and commy raped several teams single handed, keep practicing newbies maybe one day you will have the chance to play in our games

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: September 13, 2013, 20:22 »

Learn what dota means.

Go to bed.
I see you now ran out of excuses. Still aren't able to... Nvm.

Discussion with someone who actually uses 0.00001% of his brain is like staring to wall - it won't change. Unless you use RPG on it. Yet it won't be able to admit it's loss - due to lack of sense.

Btw I won this "discussion".

Signature by Rocka

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: September 13, 2013, 20:24 »
Ah so oldschool jean tlaking, for how long you have been here? 2 years? thats sweet.
Deal with it B)