Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 123063 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #240 on: September 09, 2013, 12:14 »
quote pros here
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: September 09, 2013, 15:58 »
You had 4 at start me 0 and u still lose even when I have such mega players like magnus with sange and veno who steals my runes, what exactly is your point ? And what makes you think I was even 0.00001% serious in this silly game ?

Underestimating someone means I first have to estimate, I do not estimate, I know that you are bad for a fact, there are no estimations involved, so no, I don't underestimate.
Maybe all the noobs play with 0.0000000000000000000001% seriousness. ^^ All the LA players are pro, but when they fail, they didnt play enought serious.
Question of the universe solved..
PS: Im just Trolling please dont hate me  :P ;D 8)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2013, 19:09 »
Common you're just a terrible mid player, and I can proove it once and for all. Just challange me whenever i'm online and go play 100% without excuses. Sadly i'm too lazy to seek all that replays I pwned you.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2013, 19:30 »
Common you're just a terrible mid player, and I can proove it once and for all. Just challange me whenever i'm online and go play 100% without excuses. Sadly i'm too lazy to seek all that replays I pwned you.
Funny, you said that 4 months ago also, and you still are nowhere to be found.
Whisper me or be silent you silly insect. Or continue doing what you are doing, maybe you fool some noobs here.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2013, 20:22 »
Messi, please make new account and pwn more noobs to improve your ego.
As for now u r making trash from yourself here not proovin any skills thn talking talking talking. I've played games with you over my unknown accounts and im sorry you are terrible. When you PWN 1500-1600 nobos doesnt that mean u r good nor pro. You going mid with lich, failing ganks and then blame other people - thats hard pro.
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2013, 20:32 »
Common can rape anyone (except me) with his eyes closed if he is serious about what he is doing. You pubbers here never really played with him in team to experience the fun he brings with his game play and chit-chatting with him, he takes dota into a level which is beyond your lil "let's win" doto.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2013, 20:40 »
Well I guess the whole trash of this messmessmess is jsut simple trolling. People aint that stupiddo  :D
Ofc i played with him not once and let me tell you something, he aint better than people from IHRL. Simple IHRL begginers would rape this whole commom in 1vsa or as DotA is in team game.
I tell you Me > common. Waht you gona do now hm? capslock me to the death?
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2013, 20:54 »
Actually it's "messimessimessi", get your facts straight, prick.

IHRL player? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!! YOU JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY

IHRL was bunch of players who were capable of buying chicken and wards at the beginning of the game and saying that they were "supporting", jesus monkey balls

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2013, 21:03 »
you were one of them xD

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2013, 21:08 »
I come back from school about 16 00 and usually have 1 hour time for doto. Be there dear noobish cumm on and I will whisp you, what you think; fair enough?
Still I can find a replay of our pro common sf on mid and show you, my fans.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2013, 21:14 »
guys im serious, you just fought all the time just fucking 17 "PAGES" you fought about this topic I mean "common" and "jean" or sbd you hated. Pls man read this fucking topic. STOP FUCKING ARGUING who is noob who is pro , who is better than him. You guys just want to insult somone, TRY TO BE FUCKING FRIEND with those who you think have "EGO" so you can maybe understand HIM. I have met many ppl like who you think he's "EGOIST" or sth else, don't be prejudiced.

PS. sry maybe I used bad words but srsly thats truth.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2013, 21:20 »
Hmm I don't really understand him but I think his parrents used to misuse him when he was a child so he's frustrated.
Did you wanted to hear this, dear salih?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2013, 21:21 »
oh.. I forgot to who I am talking. you guys never was serious.. try to be serious sometimes

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2013, 21:44 »
The messmessmess was said on purpose you trash. Hey you are that stupid or you just fake it?
Deal with it B)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2013, 22:18 »
love this topic xD