Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 105042 times)

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #585 on: May 03, 2014, 20:04 »
arc warden is best mid hero :)

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #586 on: May 03, 2014, 21:20 »
last time i checked Jean was strongest mid hero
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #587 on: May 03, 2014, 21:26 »
enigma>axe

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #588 on: May 03, 2014, 22:20 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Od > huskar & viper.

Creepblock better than them, early lasthits, fast lvl 2, astral + passive, denies, astral permanently, fast item advantage, then it's pretty much childs play. What gives them an "advantage" is their obvious outharass abilities.

The basic gameplay as od vs them: just make their attempts to harass as awkward as possible, bait them into doing more harass when your creeps are close to killing theirs (so they will receive creep damage), bait them into coming to harass and making them miss lasthits meanwhile, basic "tricks" like that. Astral gives you clear advantage over them overtime if you have smart positioning and game sense, there's actually nothing they can do except for hoping you play badly as od. (this is ofcourse assuming they don't use their obvious harass superiority early to grab a good rune while your astral level is low and then just snowball from there, which lets be honest, you little pubbers are way too dumb to do)

Since spectre is best dota hero I would let him go. Doesnt matter of his mid score, after he gets atleast little farma hes ganks are deadly.
Yeah nice plan, too bad a good lane opponent at mid would either not let him get any xp at all or just kill him over and over and dominate the game single-handedly from there while your little spectre doesn't even have time to get a vanguard and dies instantly all over the place. Sad thing is, it will work on this server almost every time, your plan that is.
So wrong.

1st. 2-3 hits from huskar with fire arrows and OD will be less than half HP, it forcing him to waste all regen he have till like 2-3min mark(or less), after that he is fucked up so hard. Supports from safe lane or offlane (depends which strategy team play, offensive 3 or def 3) will have to rotate to protect OD and that rotation will probably fuck up your position 1 hero. If that happens, pretty much game is lost.

2nd. Good luck with using astral on viper.

3rd. OD need farm a lot, need to be protected by his team. If you watched SL9 game EG vs DK, 3 ppl protected Arteezy OD after 5min mark on mid but it didnt help him, they got raped by DK.

4th. Maybe on LagAbuse 1500psr pubs you will rape viper or husk on mid with your OD but in high pub games like on dota 2 (5.5k+ mmr) or even normal games with normal ppl, you'll get fucked up so hard.
Actually, the only place where you would "get fucked up so hard" with od vs huskar or viper is only against some few competitive players, because all of you (including most of the competitive players) are pathetic weaklings who have no clue how to play.

I won't bother replying to what you said above the area I bolded, because you are clearly incapable of independent thought, since you refuse to use your brain to simulate scenarios and you just say what you saw in some games, which is completely irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.
Why is it completely irrelevant as far as I'm concerned ? For 1, I am not arteezy, I am infinitely better, 2, you are much worse than the players that annoyed him when he was od, and by much worse, I mean infinitely worse, of course.

Oh, and as far as your lil "high ranked mega professional 5.5k+ mmr games", please don't make me laugh more than you already did, because I've seen some, they are not even at the level of the worst competitive play, (which is a level that is far beyond pathetic) so nothing more needs to be said about it.

When I was playing in the competitive scene you were playing with your dick in the sand Bart.
nice dream last night )
Keep telling yourself that, lil nab.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #589 on: May 03, 2014, 22:58 »
It's clear now, you are retarded and you have no idea about dota.

/end of story.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #590 on: May 04, 2014, 05:13 »

/end of story.
Said a guy who calls counting to 10 "godlike skills", lmfao.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=153837.msg531956;topicseen#new

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #591 on: May 04, 2014, 07:54 »

/end of story.
Said a guy who calls counting to 10 "godlike skills", lmfao.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=153837.msg531956;topicseen#new
I guess its topic about mid heroes, not about which team I support.
1452 psr guy.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #592 on: May 10, 2014, 10:17 »
I think Phoenix is the perfect one for mid. Think about it.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #593 on: May 10, 2014, 10:51 »
my dagger snip > all

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
« Reply #594 on: May 13, 2014, 22:24 »
my dagger snip > all
You'r signature> all

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #595 on: May 13, 2014, 22:37 »
your*

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #596 on: May 13, 2014, 23:11 »
Remove those stupid gifs already, they make the page lag for nothing. They're not even funny like mine.

Mine is very funny, yours are not.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #597 on: May 13, 2014, 23:11 »
i hope u win a bet one day and get a better net

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #598 on: May 13, 2014, 23:18 »
It has nothing to do with net, it has everything to do with explorer being shit, your gifs being poorly made, and me being on afk on the forum with your stupid gifs on top, when I come back to it in like 10 min it lasts 1 full minute to close it unless I ctrl+alt+del to remove the iexplorer.exe processes.

Anyway, learn dota.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #599 on: May 14, 2014, 10:35 »
It has nothing to do with net, it has everything to do with explorer being shit, your gifs being poorly made, and me being on afk on the forum with your stupid gifs on top, when I come back to it in like 10 min it lasts 1 full minute to close it unless I ctrl+alt+del to remove the iexplorer.exe processes.

Anyway, learn dota.

Anyway, learn dota.

Anyway, learn dota.

Anyway, learn dota.

Anyway, learn dota.