Author Topic: Happy entering the EU  (Read 8385 times)

Offline Haxor

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Happy entering the EU
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2013, 21:00 »
EU is telling every coutry what to do.

CZ used to have a lot of good meat and was exporting sugar (just some examples).

EU said "Nonononono, you can't have some much meal. Open your borders so Poland can export their cheap and shitty meat with some, in CZ forbidden chemicals to your shops."
"Hmm, what next? Oh, hello again CZ, you are exporting sugar? Nah, no anymore. Sugar will be made in other country and you'll have to buy it. That'll be fun as hell."
"Ok, enough benefits for CZ, whatta do now? Oh, let's do something usefull, finally. Uhmmm, let's forbid selling bananas and cucumbers that aren't straight enough."

gg wp

You've never eaten a real, traditional Polish meat. Asshole.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2013, 21:21 »
I probably did not because Poland exports low quality meat to CZ. I didn't mean to insult anyone, but this is just fact.

Every few moths there's something - few monts ago it was technical salt (used on icy roads in winter) in meat, now it is chicken meat containing forbidden antibiotics...

We already have shitty food (for example Germany has much better food) in our shops, no need to have even worse.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 21:23 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka

Offline EqnX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2013, 23:07 »
I probably did not because Poland exports low quality meat to CZ. I didn't mean to insult anyone, but this is just fact.

Every few moths there's something - few monts ago it was technical salt (used on icy roads in winter) in meat, now it is chicken meat containing forbidden antibiotics...

We already have shitty food (for example Germany has much better food) in our shops, no need to have even worse.

That's the case for almost all "poor" countries in EU. They're dropped to the ground so the "strong" ones get even stronger. Last EU additions weren't meant to help the new comers, but to slowly drain them in benefit for the founders :) It's like in a fable i read when i was little, which ends something like this: an old dog telling a puppy who was happy that he'll have right, "we want equality, but not for puppies". This should be written right above the entrance of EU Parliament so everyone know how things go there :)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2013, 23:08 »

CZ used to have a lot of good meat and was exporting sugar (just some examples).

EU said "Nonononono, you can't have some much meal. Open your borders so Poland can export their cheap and shitty meat with some, in CZ forbidden chemicals to your shops."
"Hmm, what next? Oh, hello again CZ, you are exporting sugar? Nah, no anymore. Sugar will be made in other country and you'll have to buy it. That'll be fun as hell."
"Ok, enough benefits for CZ, whatta do now? Oh, let's do something usefull, finally. Uhmmm, let's forbid selling bananas and cucumbers that aren't straight enough."

gg wp
cz has better meat lol.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2013, 23:13 »
cz meat is tasty

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2013, 23:13 »
eu provides you protection, dumbasses.

Pls elaborate => Protect us from what ?

Btw , don't insult ppl here , calling them "dumbasses" or u'll be warned/muted .
from another up-coming hitler  didin't u study what happend to balkan countries during world war 1 ?

being in european union shit like that is not going to happen that easy

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline EqnX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2013, 00:08 »
eu provides you protection, dumbasses.

Pls elaborate => Protect us from what ?

Btw , don't insult ppl here , calling them "dumbasses" or u'll be warned/muted .
from another up-coming hitler  didin't u study what happend to balkan countries during world war 1 ?

being in european union shit like that is not going to happen that easy

And where did Hitler come from ? If i'm not making a mistake, and i know it's not the case here, Hitler came from Germany, one of EU founders :) But that's not important. EU is NOT a military alliance, so EU it's not about protecting Europe from Hitler-like characters. EU is a geopolitical alliance and mainly an economical alliance. But i might be wrong :)

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2013, 01:46 »

gg wp

You've never eaten a real, traditional Polish meat. Asshole.

Y should solve this in bart chick's topic, witch meet is better CZ or PL so post there :P

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2013, 01:46 »
I guess if you're importing cheap food, you shouldn't be surprised it's shitty. Pay me a visit around some major holiday and check out some homemade smoke-dried ham, then you'll have comparison :P

Remember Poland has (yet) pretty decent share of food export market, which on it's own is enough of a reason for certain groups of people to do everything to discredit us. No, not saying that all our producents are saint (these are rare, on global scale), but seriously, all those affairs -  that's too much over too short period of time. I find it hard to belive it's coincidence. I find it even harder to belive that we're all so bad, while other producers all over the world are crystal clear. No, that's media making lot of noise around us, while everyone remain in shade. Monsanto is being hundred thousant times as bad, and somehow I was yet to hear a single bad word about them on TV.

Anyway, those interested in having a glimpse of EU inner workings might want to google and watch "Bulb fiction". Might give you an idea (by analogy) why your czech food is being supressed, or why are they crusading against polish herbs or anything good in general, really (hint: lobbing). But since you wont, long story short,
EU is telling every coutry what to do
and big corporations are telling EU what to do. What was supposed to promote free marked, starts looking more like centralized market akin to USSR (which didn't work out). Oh, and falsified research, falsified research is everywhere where profit is.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110