Author Topic: Happy entering the EU  (Read 8370 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Happy entering the EU
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 10:34 »
eu provides you protection, dumbasses.

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 11:08 »
eu provides you protection, dumbasses.

Pls elaborate => Protect us from what ?

Btw , don't insult ppl here , calling them "dumbasses" or u'll be warned/muted .
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 11:15 »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 11:30 »
Well, apparently you're too young to understand some stuff. You never know what's gonna happen and what other countries will come up with. Perfect example is Kosovo when Serbia attacked them, in this case being part of eu would provide you protection and being untouchable.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 11:54 »
baja_eu
ahaha, post of the thread :D

Signature by Rocka

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 12:25 »
Well, apparently you're too young to understand some stuff. You never know what's gonna happen and what other countries will come up with. Perfect example is Kosovo when Serbia attacked them, in this case being part of eu would provide you protection and being untouchable.

Hahahahahhaahh ....So , ur some Eu Representative ,and therefore , u know what will happen ? GGwp Jean , u know all the answers ...

"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 12:54 »
EU is one big bullshit.

All they will bring us more debt , more debt means we need to work our asses to pay the taxes , which is used to pay the debt.And when the debt gets higher and higher , we wont be able to pay it , so some fucktards will come to take control over resources and then they are controled by private owners who can do whatever they want.

EU standards my ass.Like why the fuck they care about some  small country ? They only see profit and benefit from it.If you think higher salary means better life , you are wrong.Someone with a lot of brain thought of all this , you just give people some false idea that each year there is more and more money and there is development , but it totally oposite.
and yet, you cant do anything about it except sharing your views with random dota fans

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 13:08 »

Hahahahahhaahh ....So , ur some Eu Representative ,and therefore , u know what will happen ? GGwp Jean , u know all the answers ...

Eu has many bad things but Eu giving y prtection what is more important than all, and i just wana peace like most peoples want.
+1 jean
Btwn y miss theme of the topic, i did not crated this topic to argue about eu, and what is good or bad in eu...

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 18:40 »
just dont change ur money currency, it fucks every poorer country who changed it, look slovakia etc.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013, 18:56 »

Have you ever been to any Balkan country ? Do you know anything about Kosovo history ? Or anything related ?

You are saying that you know better than me what is happening in my country ? Kosovo was part of the Serbia retard , there was never country Kosovo until now.And i am not bringing this topic up , i faced the fact it is no longer our part of the country , i am just proving that you are retard.

Protection ? All they gave is bombs filled with uranium.I was in situation to hear from one American dumbfuck who studied politics that it is good that they bombed us ,like there is higher point .And then i beat the crap out of him telling him same thing.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 18:59 by AC »

Offline EqnX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 18:58 »
Eu has many bad things but Eu giving y prtection what is more important than all, and i just wana peace like most peoples want.
+1 jean
Btwn y miss theme of the topic, i did not crated this topic to argue about eu, and what is good or bad in eu...

Gz to your country for entering EU, but keep your both eyes opened cause EU can bring more harm than good if your people don't pay attention. At this point (and this is my personal opinion) EU accepts countries they can control/use for own boosting.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 19:47 »
Welcome to the UE, the union where smaller countries are shat on.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline marsnodens

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 20:05 »
I guess I cant scream anymore at my friends and family "Pih, s vama u europu!"

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 20:23 »

Have you ever been to any Balkan country ? Do you know anything about Kosovo history ? Or anything related ?

You are saying that you know better than me what is happening in my country ? Kosovo was part of the Serbia retard , there was never country Kosovo until now.And i am not bringing this topic up , i faced the fact it is no longer our part of the country , i am just proving that you are retard.

Protection ? All they gave is bombs filled with uranium.I was in situation to hear from one American dumbfuck who studied politics that it is good that they bombed us ,like there is higher point .And then i beat the crap out of him telling him same thing.

Rofl, perfect example of current la.com staff, calling people "retards". I'm just discussing about the topic which we are related with, EU. What's the problem with that?

What I was saying is that other countries are helping you in different difficulties when you are part of EU. Kosovo was part of Serbia until it got divided and Kosovo was more like a neutral place. Kosovo wanted to get independence and form their own country like everybody else. In the other hand Serbia wanted to keep the territory of Kosovo for their own but they couldn't do it in other way but war. War is something which is forbidden nowdays, and yeah, they lost the "war" and they lost their ex-territory aka "Kosovo", the justice was served once again, not thanks to Kosovo cuz they obviously didn't have military forces, but the others (in this case usa).

This is the perfect example of what others can do and what EU is about. Serbia even accepted Kosovo as a country, I dunno if there's something else to discuss about this.

It's not like I care about any countries, but I just wanted to make some stuff clear. You don't have to be butthurt about anything that happened in the past, I'm just discussing here the topic which this thread is related, feel free to correct me if I said something wrong.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 20:31 »

Wow, you are so edgy and hardcore.

Too bad what you told him was absolute gibberish, you have no clue what you are talking about and just babble about random things you heard from random people.

You should try using the thing you have in your head, it's called brain. With it, you can understand the situation better than repeating after someone else.

I refuse to believe that what you talk about is the product of your own brain, because if it is, the situation is even worse.