Author Topic: Happy entering the EU  (Read 8402 times)

Offline Nistor

• BEST SUP EU !
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Happy entering the EU
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 20:47 »
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg eu so bad now.

that's why they let croatia in :D (no hard fellings)
example greece every country will die in EU
Germany one of creators of EU want to go out of it :D i think thats enough xD

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 21:09 »
Pls someone to close this topic couse all missed the point of it. Forum is not place to talk about politics.
1 more time gl hf in Eu
Cheers

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 21:27 »
I smell jelly non-eu guys over here

jean and common united full force power gogog rangers

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 21:49 »
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg eu so bad now.

that's why they let croatia in :D (no hard fellings)
example greece every country will die in EU
Germany one of creators of EU want to go out of it :D i think thats enough xD

eu didnt fuck greece, greeks fucked themselves...

germany want or wanted to leave coz they had to lend more money.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 01:19 »
Croatia is already a poor country, so it's kinda hard EU wants us only for their own good.

We are not so poor but our people in government are pretty much retards and they do not know how to lead a country. We have so much good natural resources of our own, and yet they buy things from other countries.

Croatia's most biggest asset is tourism, and EU can't take that away from us, I guess.

We had nothing to lose and our country needed a change, so I'm happy about EU and best of luck to us all.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 02:44 »
Croatia is already a poor country, so it's kinda hard EU wants us only for their own good.

We are not so poor but our people in government are pretty much retards and they do not know how to lead a country. We have so much good natural resources of our own, and yet they buy things from other countries.

Croatia's most biggest asset is tourism, and EU can't take that away from us, I guess.

We had nothing to lose and our country needed a change, so I'm happy about EU and best of luck to us all.

What a surprise!
Oh wait, every government is retarded.

Every government is retarded.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 14:06 »

1st guy who actually has right to talk about Croatia position in Eu and is not fucking euro skeptic, fucking finally

Offline Haxor

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 15:12 »
NOW RUSSIA OR CHINA IN EU PLSSSS

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 15:23 »
There are other coutnrys in europe than spain, greece, germany, france and uk? :o
Deal with it B)

Offline EqnX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 15:24 »

Same thing i can say about Romania having natural resources, but using the past tense. You know what happened with those resources ? Most of them already have been taken away :) Like i said before, keep both eyes opened on what's happening in your country from now on and act publicly if something doesn't seem right (unlike my fellow countrymen who would get out of their houses only if the actual houses would burn).

Offline Haxor

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 15:28 »
There are other coutnrys in europe than spain, greece, germany, france and uk? :o
Superpowers like Vatican and Kosovo

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 15:34 »
EU is good guys, they help you

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 15:47 »
Im not so new.I learned how does our global economy work for years.
Go educate your self.If someone is interested i can put a few links.

Do u know that all money is created from debt and if all debt from the world would be repayed there wouldnt be a single € ?
Do u know that in this sistem war is profit for the elite?
Do u know about the bildeberg group?
Do u know about the pineal gland?(part of your brain(your third eye))
Do u know that ur being poisend by almoust everthing around u?Water with fluoride,toothpaste with fluoride?That they are spraying enormous amount of poison to the air from airplane witch we all breath?
Do u know that cellphones give u higher chances for cancer?If u read the manual u would see that they advise u to have it away from your ears 1,5 inch(how would u hear somebody from that distance?) and it was tetsted on american marines.How can u compare a litle girls head with them?
Look at our food? GMO (tested on rats 3rd generation that ate GMO was IMBA retarded and full of tumors u can look by your self.)
Police is making money on crime
Medicin is making money on sick people
There is so much more this is only a fraction,and btw this are all FACTS 100%

U dont need to know much just look around u and see where this world is going to.

And if u really want to help humanity go educate your self about spirit sience and learn what humans really are.

If u dont know where ,i can post links even send books so u can read them.

Be Water My Friend

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 15:59 »
but still, eu is needed

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 16:01 »
Do u know that you are a being of frequency?
By emotions u create diferent frequency.

Higher f: LOVE
Lower f: fear

These are the 2 main frequencys/emotions
http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/media/Communications/frequency.gif

CHECK THE DIFERENCE

Now u must know that this wawes activate your cromosoms.
So biologically u are much more efective when u are a person with higher f.(LOVE)

Also FACT 100%

Be Water My Friend