Author Topic: ...  (Read 4628 times)

Offline YaMatehStyle

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ...
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 01:08 »
Nobody is perfect.
Mistakes in punctuation aren't that important (imo), I still can understand lucky and others. There are things that are more important in using language than punctuation (yet I preffer text that looks good).

I see you are probably perfectionist, here I'll correct your mistakes:
Funny, his english (English) is lots time better than yours. Also damn, your profile says you are 22 years old, and you have no clue at all how to use puncuation marks. I mean, what. I can't imagine grown up man being unable to use language's most basic aspect. Bright future awaits you, digging holes most likely.

Another thing, it's funny how 90% of PD mods and admins are just like this guy, barely can understand english (English), got no idea how to write properly etc. But i (I) guess retards attracts another retards. Thats (That's) what happens when you give the power to mentaly unstable kid (hi angel [Angel]), and then make 99% of staff serbian (Serbian) or other shithole where people are plain stupid. Until you tell me that not knowing something as punctuation exist at age of 22 is legit. It's introduced in kindergarten.
Seems like you are totally fine with your handicap.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

But i (I) guess proper use of language isn't that important in mcdonalds job.

Conclusion: lucky..strike has problem with punctuation, you have problem with capital letters.
I just wonder, if punctuation is introduced in kindergarten, where do people/kids get lesson about capital letters? In in the womb?

Now feel free to look for my mistakes, I ain't perfect, you'll probably find some. You can spend a great time reading all my posts.

I don't have probs with capital letters. It's just something I don't pay attention when posting random stuff to random people. When needed i will take care of it. Additionaly i've wrote angel name with lower case on purpose, you've wrongly assumed it was a mistake. On the other hand, your friend is a mod, head mod actually. And he writes like 10 years old kid. He is supposed to be an example for other users.

Don't remember last time i've visited any forum with admins writing like that "Y , w/e newbie ...

Another enraged kid , who was prolly banned by Lucky . ;)"

But i guess i have too much expectations of this place, as long as you are serb you can be admin, despite poor communication skill. Right angel?

No srry, why would i waste my time checking your grammar? Accidentaly i've came upon that lucky boy's post, and just facepalme'd.

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 14:34 »
U only facepalmed ur way to a new warn :)

Keep 'em comming ;)

P.s. Don't rly know why is he mentioning Angel in his posts , but nvm .
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 14:39 by lucky..strike »
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline YaMatehStyle

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 14:45 »
Oh. Calling out your poor communication skill is something against the rules? Interesting. Not that i care tbh. It's just shows how frustrated you are, no amount of warns will change the fact that you are 22 years old man, writing like 12 years old kiddo. Tho i'm pretty sure that even 12 years old kids can use properly punctuation marks.

So hows your job at kfc? I guess it's a perfect place for someone with your qualifications.

Offline YaMatehStyle

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 14:48 »
Btw. That's pretty interesting since you dare to critice someone's else english few posts earlier, tho this guy is writing shitloads times better than you, and now you go butthurt mode because someone did same to you. 22 years old man with the mind of little boy. Thats the 99% of pd staff in a nutshell. Astaroth being 1% and 1-2 other people.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 15:21 »
This is getting cool to read. Hold on, ill jsut get popcorn.
Deal with it B)

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 15:54 »
Wtf become this topic, i came to concludion that if y dont know to speeak perfect eng y cant be member of forum, and i dont know what is funy when someone dont speak eng well ( like me for example ), as long as i can to understand someone its fine, y are just bunch of spamers who dont have personal life and spam others for every mistake...

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2013, 15:58 »
Btw. That's pretty interesting since you dare to critice someone's else english few posts earlier, tho this guy is writing shitloads times better than you, and now you go butthurt mode because someone did same to you. 22 years old man with the mind of little boy. Thats the 99% of pd staff in a nutshell. Astaroth being 1% and 1-2 other people.

+1

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2013, 16:50 »
I guess answer was given and since this the topic of the thread is changing, I'll !lock this.

Signature by Rocka