Author Topic: ...  (Read 4631 times)

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« on: June 29, 2013, 15:57 »
Why y changed rule when someone upgrade shared courier he can take off share, ITS STUPID!!!

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 16:58 »
It was changed ,2-3 months ago ,when we changed/modified all the rules .

P.S. Go learn proper English ,and then post topics on General Forum .

cheers ;)
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 02:49 »
Stop spam abut my bad eng 10x, y understand what i wanted to say couse y answered. I just wanted to say that unshare after upgrade should be baneble... But that is just my opinion, couse its stupid y lost 220 gold for nothing its kinda unfair.  ???

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 04:21 »
Stop spam abut my bad eng 10x, y understand what i wanted to say couse y answered. I just wanted to say that unshare after upgrade should be baneble... But that is just my opinion, couse its stupid y lost 220 gold for nothing its kinda unfair.  ???

next time buy ur own cour

Offline p-q

• Kudos
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 12:34 »
next time buy ur own cour

agree =))

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 21:20 »
Never upgrade courier which does not belong to you in public game.  Difference is when you play with friends or high PSR game.
Do not give share to anyone. Many players lost games becouse some idiot controll their hero or courier.
Maybe it's not best teamplay, but remember that courier cost 200 gold. Now think: is it worth to sacrifice whole game becouse of courier share?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 23:26 »
I think unsharing a courier after upgrading it wasn't bannable, we just didn't mention it in the rules.

You can't force anyone to give/take away/leave you a shared control.

@ efko.aqw: I don't get how can you have such a problem? How do you control other hero w/o noticing it?

Signature by Rocka

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 02:14 »
We came to the fact that every 1 need to have his own courier couse of some tard who will ruin a game...
Sad fact but true.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 09:48 »
@ efko.aqw: I don't get how can you have such a problem? How do you control other hero w/o noticing it?
Me 2, but somehow i have that problem and i warn every time my teammate to unshare me. Everything is simple when someone give me share. He can say:
"I will ruin your game (destroying/hide/use your items)"
"You can ruin my game (d/h/u items) + you can play with my hero"
And i can do nothing to stop that.
Rules is problem here for me, because i will be banned soon for something what i don't wanna do on purpose.
      c: Destroying , hiding, stealing items, that belong to an ally is not allowed.
Why they can have my item/s in courier? And when i need item i must to w8 courier since he is on other side of the map.
      d: Using shared allied hero skills are not allowed.
Happened several times.
      e: Moving shared allied hero is not allowed.
When they share hero with me without reason and i want remove that share, thats mean i have permision to play with that hero. Why should be something like that banable?
Items are auto put in courier if you have a share. Couriers are usually shared for helping you, not sabotaging you. You can always get your items back using "Pickup all items" in your Power Circle.

Signature by Rocka

Offline YaMatehStyle

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 03:23 »
It was changed ,2-3 months ago ,when we changed/modified all the rules .

P.S. Go learn proper English ,and then post topics on General Forum .

cheers ;)

Funny, his english is lots time better than yours. Also damn, your profile says you are 22 years old, and you have no clue at all how to use puncuation marks. I mean, what. I can't imagine grown up man being unable to use language's most basic aspect. Bright future awaits you, digging holes most likely.

Another thing, it's funny how 90% of PD mods and admins are just like this guy, barely can understand english, got no idea how to write properly etc. But i guess retards attracts another retards. Thats what happens when you give the power to mentaly unstable kid (hi angel), and then make 99% of staff serbian or other shithole where people are plain stupid. Until you tell me that not knowing something as punctuation exist at age of 22 is legit. It's introduced in kindergarten.

Offline YaMatehStyle

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 03:29 »
Oh damn, sorry for making you uncomfortable reading my text, i bet it must been shock to you, let me rewrite it so you can understand what i've actually said.

Funny,his english is lots time better than yours . Also damn, your profile says you are 22 years old,and you have no clue at all how to use puncuation marks ,. I mean , what.I .Can't imagine grown up man being unable to use language's most basic aspect .Bright future awaits you,digging holes most likel y..

Another thing , it's funny how 90% of PD mods and admins are just like this guy .,barely can understand english,got no idea how to write properly etc . But i guess retards attracts another retards.Thats what happens when you give the power to mentaly unstable kid ( hi angel ) ,and then make 99% of staff serbian or other shithole where people are plain stupid .Until you tell me that not knowing something as punctuation exist at age of 22 is legit .It's introduced in kindergarten .

Now it should be perfect for you .

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 07:01 »
Oh damn, sorry for making you uncomfortable reading my text, i bet it must been shock to you, let me rewrite it so you can understand what i've actually said.

Funny,his english is lots time better than yours . Also damn, your profile says you are 22 years old,and you have no clue at all how to use puncuation marks ,. I mean , what.I .Can't imagine grown up man being unable to use language's most basic aspect .Bright future awaits you,digging holes most likel y..

Another thing , it's funny how 90% of PD mods and admins are just like this guy .,barely can understand english,got no idea how to write properly etc . But i guess retards attracts another retards.Thats what happens when you give the power to mentaly unstable kid ( hi angel ) ,and then make 99% of staff serbian or other shithole where people are plain stupid .Until you tell me that not knowing something as punctuation exist at age of 22 is legit .It's introduced in kindergarten .

Now it should be perfect for you .

Y , w/e newbie ...

Another enraged kid , who was prolly banned by Lucky . ;)

Btw , ur now officially warned for insulting the Staff member(s) ...

cheers
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 07:03 by lucky..strike »
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline YaMatehStyle

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 23:05 »
Seems like you are totally fine with your handicap.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

But i guess proper use of language isn't that important in mcdonalds job.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 00:09 »
Nobody is perfect.
Mistakes in punctuation aren't that important (imo), I still can understand lucky and others. There are things that are more important in using language than punctuation (yet I preffer text that looks good).

I see you are probably perfectionist, here I'll correct your mistakes:
Funny, his english (English) is lots time better than yours. Also damn, your profile says you are 22 years old, and you have no clue at all how to use puncuation marks. I mean, what. I can't imagine grown up man being unable to use language's most basic aspect. Bright future awaits you, digging holes most likely.

Another thing, it's funny how 90% of PD mods and admins are just like this guy, barely can understand english (English), got no idea how to write properly etc. But i (I) guess retards attracts another retards. Thats (That's) what happens when you give the power to mentaly unstable kid (hi angel [Angel]), and then make 99% of staff serbian (Serbian) or other shithole where people are plain stupid. Until you tell me that not knowing something as punctuation exist at age of 22 is legit. It's introduced in kindergarten.
Seems like you are totally fine with your handicap.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

But i (I) guess proper use of language isn't that important in mcdonalds job.

Conclusion: lucky..strike has problem with punctuation, you have problem with capital letters.
I just wonder, if punctuation is introduced in kindergarten, where do people/kids get lesson about capital letters? In in the womb?

Now feel free to look for my mistakes, I ain't perfect, you'll probably find some. You can spend a great time reading all my posts.

Signature by Rocka

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 00:50 »
....and hunter became victim....

PS: Just in case u would have a remark regarding my grammar, its just coz I consider this forum (except some topics) as informal.... so due to my laziness I cant be bothered to write in formal English.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 00:54 by T_Bag »