Author Topic: Storm Build  (Read 11700 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Storm Build
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2013, 20:53 »
you don't need any replay proof, just use your brain, lasthit everything in your lane, and occasionally tp to other lanes after you clear your creepwave on your lane, around 5 tps should do it

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2013, 21:20 »
you don't need any replay proof, just use your brain, lasthit everything in your lane, and occasionally tp to other lanes after you clear your creepwave on your lane, around 5 tps should do it
so you cant make any mistakes, assume that your opponent on mid is going afk and that other lane heroes will let you all the farm, that is god damn ideal situation and will happen never

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2013, 21:25 »
Step 1, dont make any mistake. Easy.
Step 2, enemy in lane ? Who cares, lasthit everything anyway, what is the problem ? Easy.
Step 3, occasionally tp to other lanes and lasthit everything there also after u lasthitted everything in your lane. what is the problem ? Easy.
And that's all, simple. It's all up to you.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2013, 21:33 »
Step 1, dont make any mistake. Easy.
Step 2, enemy in lane ? Who cares, lasthit everything anyway, what is the problem ? Easy.
Step 3, occasionally tp to other lanes and lasthit everything there also after u lasthitted everything in your lane. what is the problem ? Easy.
And that's all, simple. It's all up to you.
you need to have really newbie enemy for that to happen

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2013, 22:21 »
once i bought refresher to refresh my coolness !

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2013, 23:27 »
Well if you start to think "this can happen, that can happen" than I dunno if there's something possible that can be done in dota. Anything can happen, the enemy team can go 5 men push mid and fuck everything.

The fact is that 100 creeps can be farmed in 10 min and there's no doubt about that. For 10 min you'll be able to kill 87 creeps on your lane and by tping/ganking on other lanes I'm more than sure you can get 20+ creeps depending on the situation you'll face on the other lanes.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2013, 11:52 »
Well if you start to think "this can happen, that can happen" than I dunno if there's something possible that can be done in dota. Anything can happen, the enemy team can go 5 men push mid and fuck everything.

The fact is that 100 creeps can be farmed in 10 min and there's no doubt about that. For 10 min you'll be able to kill 87 creeps on your lane and by tping/ganking on other lanes I'm more than sure you can get 20+ creeps depending on the situation you'll face on the other lanes.
y, technically you can farm 100 creeps in 10 mins but you need to have ideal situation. I am not saying that it is not possible but in this particular game with storm, I think not. Also it is a public game, you cant expect side lanes will understand that you are going to farm the fuck out of that and they can also interfere. 100 creeps in 10 mins requires decent amount of skill so I think it is unfair to ask that from random pub player.

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2013, 18:49 »
If u play a cm game and u send storm mid u cant use that much tp to creep lanes as a core of the tactic to farm max, it is ussefull and a player shoud be allways aware of that ,but that is just a brach on a tree  ...Much effective,safer and a better way should be farming woods,From sentinel u can allways stack second neutral camp(by the time ur lvl 7 u can stack it 2-3 times with no big problems and if u have good support on bot 3 lane he can make u so much stacks in the woods witch u can farm very soon and very easy(buy  smoke),

Basiclly thats my tactic with storm...go mid farm as much as i can,get exp and dont risk to much because the most important thing of all is not to die.After lvl 7 u can go farm your neutral stacks.After that ul probably be the biggest lvl,+2 for sure and u havent been missing for a long time,u can kill those neutrals in 1-2 min...Thats a good start because its not a thing that works only in ideal situations and u manage to go throug early game safe and feeded.

Items: i support orchind(if u farm it fast) and i think after u buy it u shouldnt be to much focused on farm because u are the best hero to be with in your team and u can kill efective,u are able and strong enough to entertain the enemy team for a good amount of time while the other carry is farming with so much less presure and easier.Just stick with your team and carry the mid game on your back.Sometimes u rape them sometimes u dont but still no mather how it goes ur allways healthy for the team coz u give carry space and time to farm,and u help others to overcome teamfights,map control,taking towers and so on.

Thats my view for fast orchid.

This common is 100% idiot,he probably plays ok but u will never be pro because your ego doesnt let u see things that are basics of pro dota players.
Be Water My Friend

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2013, 00:33 »
you are wrong in so many ways... learn dota plz

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2013, 01:14 »
Everybody knows ur a noob and a troll,say something normal or go listen to linkin park or smthng like that
Be Water My Friend

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2013, 05:12 »
What's wrong with linken park ?

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Be Water My Friend

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2013, 02:08 »
eye of skady for storm is epic

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2013, 04:00 »

i will try this xD

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2013, 10:27 »

i will try this xD

What do u think about my fast orchid gameplay opinion?
Be Water My Friend