Author Topic: Storm Build  (Read 11637 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Storm Build
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 15:37 »
Spawns and Time
Most of the intermediate players should know that creep waves spawn every 30s, neutral creeps spawn every 1min, trees spawn every 5mins and etc. Making use of spawn times to improve your gameplay.
False! Trees doesn't spawn every 5 mins but on every 5 mins mark :P

Signature by Rocka

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2013, 16:09 »
Another storm gameplay with Starter orchid Malevolence

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5117733

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2013, 16:14 »
You never got a bkb or linken in any of these, if someone wanted to focus you, you wouldn't do anything.
Orchid is nice and all, but if you don't have a bkb or linken with it, you might aswell not have it.

I can demonstrate what i mean later, and you can post the replay of our game against each other here for the discussions sake.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2013, 16:14 »
*w8ing divide to deny the 100 cs 10 min theory*

Offline PhyxiuS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2013, 16:15 »
You never got a bkb or linken in any of these, if someone wanted to focus you, you wouldn't do anything.
Orchid is nice and all, but if you don't have a bkb or linken with it, you might aswell not have it.

I can demonstrate what i mean later, and you can post the replay of our game against each other here for the discussions sake.

dude look i say in the 'starter game' with orchid cause of super mega ganks.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2013, 16:24 »

I thought by 'starter game' you ment 'in the game that started' not 'early game'.
Orchid on storm for early is very common. Most of the time a good way to go.

He can't deny the "Theory" because it's not a theory at all, it's a fact.
If you want theory, you can have 164 cs in minute 10, with something like furion for instance, by continously using a bought tp and your tp skill, and going to a different lane after you killed your lane creeps, but 164 cs can't be done because around min 0-3 you wont kill the wave fast enough and few of the other creeps would die on the other lane, unless you have the help of a teammate which would preserve them by cutting their normal path and keeping them alive, in which case 164 cs in minute 10 is do-able, no longer theory, so it's a fact aswell.
Provided you can get your lvl 6 before minute 10 (which is obviously the case), you can get even more than 164 cs in 10 minutes, by using the ulti at a good time to lasthit creeps from the third wave aswell.
And no, none of this is theory, all facts.

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2013, 16:29 »
y,ward enemy base use ulti kill creeps before they spawn

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2013, 16:38 »
If you don't have anything constructive to say, then you might aswell not say it.
Here on lagabuse.com we value constructive discussions which benefit us all, and all users strive for them, continously.
Isn't that right jeandarc ?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2013, 16:53 »
y,ward enemy base use ulti kill creeps before they spawn

Funny shit, I almost smiled.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, then you might aswell not say it.
Here on lagabuse.com we value constructive discussions which benefit us all, and all users strive for them, continously.
Isn't that right jeandarc ?

Exactly.

If you ask me, DOTA is all about farming. The Better farmers always win towards the end.

Farming is an Art.
Rule # 1. Avoid getting Hit by enemy HEROS or CREEPS.
Rule # 2. Never ever Get Killed while CREEPING.

Creeping with Melee HEROS:

Hit creep whos HP gets into Red.
Give each enemy creep atleast 1 Hit and get back to safe distance and your level's will increase normally.
When against Range heros; Stand exactly opposed to them with creeps in between, its the best way to avoid getting hit by them.
Sometimes heros get uncontrolled and get sucked into the creeps, so keep pressing H (Hold Position) or S (Stop Last Action) to keep them under control.

BEST way to Play dota is use your Level's with keys rather than MOUSE.

- Against 2 Range Heros
Don't Get Too Cocky
- Against 1 Range,
Creep Normally
- Against 1 or 2 melee Heros
Creep Fearlessly hit enemy HERO'S when ever you get chance and then get back to safety. USE MANA WISELY

I always keep on moving my heros in too and for keeps me active and saves me from enemy's hits and Level's and HIT Creeps with low HP *

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2013, 18:35 »

I thought by 'starter game' you ment 'in the game that started' not 'early game'.
Orchid on storm for early is very common. Most of the time a good way to go.

He can't deny the "Theory" because it's not a theory at all, it's a fact.
If you want theory, you can have 164 cs in minute 10, with something like furion for instance, by continously using a bought tp and your tp skill, and going to a different lane after you killed your lane creeps, but 164 cs can't be done because around min 0-3 you wont kill the wave fast enough and few of the other creeps would die on the other lane, unless you have the help of a teammate which would preserve them by cutting their normal path and keeping them alive, in which case 164 cs in minute 10 is do-able, no longer theory, so it's a fact aswell.
Provided you can get your lvl 6 before minute 10 (which is obviously the case), you can get even more than 164 cs in 10 minutes, by using the ulti at a good time to lasthit creeps from the third wave aswell.
And no, none of this is theory, all facts.
ok, its a fact,

can you get 100 cs in 10 mins mid with storm in a public match? or can anyone on this forum do that?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2013, 18:52 »
we are talking about a dota 5v5 game where you can move on other lanes

getting 100 cs in 10 min:

in a single lane - impossible

moving on other lanes and farming - its been done by many people  that i've obsed game

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2013, 19:02 »
we are talking about a dota 5v5 game where you can move on other lanes

getting 100 cs in 10 min:

in a single lane - impossible

moving on other lanes and farming - its been done by many people  that i've obsed game
I meant that, but starting as solo mid

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2013, 19:45 »
ofc, it's ez

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2013, 20:10 »
ofc, it's ez
go and make replay,

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2013, 20:52 »
why would he show his tactic to the others?

"never tell to anyone what you know", remember?