Author Topic: For coffee lovers :)  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
For coffee lovers :)
« on: June 22, 2013, 02:22 »
For all those who love coffee i have a way of making a homemade capucino with really good foam (like in caffes who have that all that fancy coffee making machines)  ;)

Whole point of that foam is that milk is heated with steam (on pressure) and mixed with those mini mixers.So why dont you do that with hands ? So here it goes :

1.Heat milk until it gets really warm , but dont let it boil.In the other cup , boil the water.Take 1,2 spoons of NES coffee and pour water in it.
2.When milk is heated ,pour it into some small jar and close it tight.Wrap it with some kitchen rags because milk will heat the jar and you might burn your hands.Start shaking it hard about 2,3 mins.
3.After good shaking , just pour milk from the jar into cup of coffee (do it slowly) and take spoon and get all foam out the jar into cup.

TIPS : You can add little sugar into milk after heating so foam gets sweet.Also at the end add Nesquick on it , cinamon or vannila sugar : it is upto you :) That can be cool when you wanna impress your friends :P

Enjoy  ;)

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: For coffee lovers :)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 02:48 »
or you can just offer them a beer  :P

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 03:07 »
I mentioned Nesquick as a topping , in other words Nesquick powder.I saw that in one caffee , you are given option to chosse either Cinamon powder , Nesquick powder or vanilla sugar just to add little taste to foam (like i said it is optional)

I have everything at my place :P Coffee (various types) , 20+ flavours of natural tea , beer , rakia  , fresh orange / lemon juice and  even drinks for making coctails (my dad has big collection of drinks) :) Always ready for any ocassion  ;D

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:10 »
I mentioned Nesquick as a topping , in other words Nesquick powder.I saw that in one caffee , you are given option to chosse either Cinamon powder , Nesquick powder or vanilla sugar just to add little taste to foam (like i said it is optional)

I have everything at my place :P coffee , 20+ flavours of natural tea , beer , rakia  , fresh orange / lemon juice and  even drinks for making coctails (my dad has big collection of drinks) :) Always ready for any ocassion  ;D
Rakia??? shljivovitza? loza? medica? :D
I like you man!

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 03:29 »
All types , but the most exotic one i have is made from VINE.I mean actuall drink vine is turned into rakia , and it is one of best there is.

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 14:45 »

oh with subtitle sorry delete the other one :D

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere