Author Topic: Again and again  (Read 1484 times)

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Again and again
« on: June 04, 2013, 23:51 »
i will post this thread once again because ur answer was a flow....
i wasn't joking i wasn't kicking other players, imma colateral damage, im asking you nicely to review this thread case once again....

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,135087.0.html

LexMonster sorry for double thread but u can't just pass and do nothing for host who could votecancel or not vote, it wasn't my fault i my not even a friend with a host or with anybody from sentinel team i whisped host to votecancel or not to vote because he muted chat i guess he was too nooby and he was loosing that he got mad to us and muted channel for no reason so if u dont want to review this case somebody will and give me better answer

Regards.

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Again and again
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 23:52 »
sorry for spelling i was typing very fast that i wasn't even watching what i wrote

Thanks

and i mean chat not channel***

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 00:12 »
it's all zimo's reto fault, imo unaban plejmejker and ban zimo = problem solved

Jean, Love and Peace

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 00:15 »
dont ban zimo not his fault at all, host's fault i told him to votecancel, him and slot 2 when it was 5/8 6/8 but host wasnt listening to me we're all telling that to him but no and i got kicked and lost psr and they won this game thx to me because i owned... i know u will lock this case because im just a regular user to u not some1 important to u... but do something...

Zimo retard but <3 , and i wasn't joking with that just to know it...

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 00:43 »
You seriously care so much about 6 PSR? And your PSR is not so high, so one won game should make up the lost PSR.

Instead of coming here you could've played that one game and win your PSR back.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Keka

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 00:52 »
yes i do care because tihs is 1000x time i loose psr on stupid why on winning games

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 01:27 »
Just post it in Ban Section and players who kicked you will be banned, and if moderator who bans them is in a good mood, you might actually get your PSR back (althought I wouldn't count on it since we barely never do that).

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 02:09 »
Well, I will add my word too then.
First of all its not host's fault if he didnt !votecancel as he doesnt have to and u cant force him to do it. And if u wanna have a chance to get your PSR back, u will need to post it in Ban Request section, so if u were !votekicked for no reason, then everyone who voted !yes will be banned and u might (not necessarily -because u arent contributor) get your PSR back.

I hope I make this clear enough so there shouldnt be any doubt for this case but if u have any question regarding this one (or any other) feel free to ask...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 11:19 »
If I understand you - you don't want them banned, you just want your 6 PSr back, right?

As Lex told you in your first thread, we don't give lost PSR back.

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 12:17 »
actually you gave back psr to some people, which explains everything.

be equal with everyone...

Jean, Love and Peace.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 12:22 »
We gave PSR to players who posted ban request for votekick abuse and they were kicked without any reason. He didnt post ban request thus there is no evidence.
Post ban request and maybe you will get PSR back....

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 15:22 »
actually you gave back psr to some people, which explains everything.

be equal with everyone...
To make it right - Resor did it and he didn't choose those ppl because he knows them - those were random guys.
And Resor did it because of his good will, when he saw that ban request.

So still, it ain't working like "Hey, I lost PSR <reason>, give me my PSR back pls"

Signature by Rocka

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 16:50 »
I dont get it. Im here for a while if including my previous accs. And as far as I know Resor is staff member and in most of such threads you were saying that only resor can give psr back, whats the problem then?

You are making ur own rules judging on the situation or you jsut give psr TO YOUR PEOPLE?
Or you jsut guve autoban to all YOUR rule breakers?

Thats sad how you act these days guys. Someone asking for help cause he was fucked and all you can say thse days is I cant help you im just mod. Dont argue cause thats the truth.

Asteroth, but if that would be one of "your" staff wouldnt be like NP heres your psr?
Deal with it B)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 18:32 »
I dont get it. Im here for a while if including my previous accs. And as far as I know Resor is staff member and in most of such threads you were saying that only resor can give psr back, whats the problem then?
Yes, Resor can do that but he doesn't have to.
Problem is that we can't offer this service - if we would, Resor would be flooded with "PSR recovery requests" and he would have no time to do what he has to do.

You are making ur own rules judging on the situation or you jsut give psr TO YOUR PEOPLE?
Or you jsut guve autoban to all YOUR rule breakers?
Well, yes, we are making the rules. The rules for everyone.
As I said, Resor sometimes recovers PSR on his own and he does it for random guys. It all depends on Resor.

Thats sad how you act these days guys. Someone asking for help cause he was fucked and all you can say thse days is I cant help you im just mod. Dont argue cause thats the truth.
Indeed, we can't help with PSR recovery. It is known that we do not recover the lost PSR.
We can help you with rule breakers - post ban request.

Asteroth, but if that would be one of "your" staff wouldnt be like NP heres your psr?
I nobody even tried to ask for this, ever. As staff members we have some benefits - usually mods are asking for stats reset but not for adding few PSR.

Signature by Rocka

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013, 19:29 »
Bottom line is, it's up to Resor if he wants to recover your PSR or not, but he surely won't do it if you don't request it properly.

And by properly, I mean posting in Ban Requests.

Have a good day.