Author Topic: hi,its me again!  (Read 1053 times)

Offline OspreY

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • "Haters gonna hate,Potatoes gonna potate"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hi,its me again!
« on: May 22, 2013, 19:46 »
Hello LagAbusers!

Im SurGeOn,21 years old from Albania.I have started to use this forum 1 year ago,almost every day active.

I have applied in most of recruitments that were open by LA staff but only in the last one for hacks mod i got pmed back(i was first replacement) but they change mind for me.

I was banned many times here for ban avoid but allways after a conversation with Resor he unbanned them again.2 days ago 1 guy reported me for game ruin(refusing to play).I posted on that topic to explain to reasons for that.Later B&U mod Kosta555,after that he banned me for another reason not for game refuse.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,134047.0.html

U can check game link,Gyro had 10 kills more than our team,so no chance to win or to def.They were coming for final push and i chosen to not def and i sold tranq boots+scout shield+bottle to buy force staff,all players do that when other team camp at fountain.

After that ban i requested for unban,Kosta555 denied it again so i pmed lucky-strike.he without watching replay or game link gave to me same answer as Kosta555 did.Later i pmed Resor to take care about it.He acted same like lucky,took decision without check it before bcs i was the guy who was requesting it and not bcs i was wrong but anyway.
Later i started to spamm at general forum & tour and i got many forum warns.

Yesterday Kosta555 banned 4 accounts of ctrl(friend with MYUBERNICK).He requested for unban after hard insulting Kosta555 in game and selling all items(same as i did).He had on that account 3 warns for flame and still Astaroth unbanned him(he only warned him).For me its ok but we got banned for case(if we can say this)and he got unbanned and me not.Pure double standart by staff.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,134104.0.html

Today i pmed Resor again to give me more detailed answer but still i got same answer from him.After that answer i flamed him saying that he is a**licker like other mods and im sorry about that.He was furious with me and he banned all my accounts for 12 months but he permmant banned my ip too.u banned my ip bcs u though that i will insult u more after those bans or what?

Now pls can u remove that ip ban pls?

Pls do not delete this post!

Sincerely,SurGeOn

Offline OspreY

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • "Haters gonna hate,Potatoes gonna potate"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hi,its me again!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 20:01 »
man u have ban my friend accounts too,we have different ip.maybe u have ban and 2pac's accounts,i live in same tower.
re-check again it pls.

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 20:02 »
No, my ip is fine ;)

Bye.

!Closed
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 20:15 »
These "I know nothing but let's act like I know it all" ppl are so annoying...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 20:36 »
I have applied in most of recruitments that were open by LA staff but only in the last one for hacks mod i got pmed back(i was first replacement) but they change mind for me.

First of all, I don't understand why you change the situations for drama. I told you that you're    
substitution and you may have a chance in case of trial's failure. Did I promise for anything certainly ? -No. Meanwhile Whattahell (retired hacks mod) decided to come back, so it was more wise to choose him. I explained this to you via pm but you just wanted to make some drama here.

U can check game link,Gyro had 10 kills more than our team,so no chance to win or to def.They were coming for final push and i chosen to not def and i sold tranq boots+scout shield+bottle to buy force staff,all players do that when other team camp at fountain.

I really don't understand why ppl take risk with thinking like: "game is ending, yeeeey; lets break all of the rules" just check the game log and decide your own intentions about playing..

Today i pmed Resor again to give me more detailed answer but still i got same answer from him.After that answer i flamed him saying that he is a**licker like other mods......

Your arguement supposed to be done after saying this. You have no differance between ppl who are spamming my inbox with "i beg you, please unban me. I will never use mh bla bla"... You did something wrong and you should accept the sanctions. Thats what other normal ppl do..

Plus, I don't wanna dig your post & asking pm quotes from others.. You've proven your attitudes towards LA staff who are volunteers at here for making this place better... But you act like cocky client and we have to adore you. A decent apologize novel would be much more wise than continuing cocky attitudes.