Author Topic: Keeping forum under pressure  (Read 5923 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Keeping forum under pressure
« on: May 13, 2013, 21:31 »
Hello ladies and gentleman,

Tonight I'm gonna show you basic stuff about "How to keep forum under pressure" (similar to "how it's made" thingy).

Ok so let's get started:

INFO:
This technique is very dangerous top be used, sometimes it can be deadly. Learning this technique takes a lot of time and practice till you master it completely. This technique should be used rarely in order to avoid combats with moderators and similar stuff, I suggest you to use this once or twice per week.

HOW TO USE IT:
By obeying to the above mentioned information you need to know HOW to use it. Basically, you need to keep the forum under pressure by posting after every post it's made on any kind of section and not letting others to counter you, which means you will get the attention, yes, ATTENTION WHORE. The number of posts will dramatically increase (which is very important) and good number of enemies (which you should be able to defeat them.

CONSEQUENCES:
There are some guardians which you should get rid of them asap, sometimes you simply can't and will probably get forum warned. Keep the spam as much as you can on topic; if someone posts a "funny" video you will reply to that video with "lolololol i will try it", that doesn't give to the enemies any reason to attack you. If they delete your posts cuz you wrote something like that, you will have to open new topic and start to complain about it, oh and yeah, you will get more attention.

This was it for today guys, see you on the next episode.

Here's an example how to keep forum under pressure:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Keeping forum under pressure
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 21:39 »
Ehhh ... what the point being on new 5 posts section ?

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 21:42 »
its jeandarc icy..
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 21:46 »
I am 4. on the users list on your ss, me kinda famous

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 21:48 »

zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 21:56 »
at least he is not bitching like some ppl around here.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 22:00 »
^ greed you are one brilliant example, i love you.

hmm, good one peng, i regret for not using my paint skills on your nickname there, drawing tasty penis next to your nickname... that'd be great, but fuck it.

NEW UPDATE:
When someone opens new topic, you will simple copy a part of the topic's name and search it on youtube, the first video you will get, you will put it on your post which makes you badass.

^ used by GREED

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 22:05 »
^ greed you are one brilliant example, i love you.

hmm, good one peng, i regret for not using my paint skills on your nickname there, drawing tasty penis next to your nickname... that'd be great, but fuck it.

NEW UPDATE:
When someone opens new topic, you will simple copy a part of the topic's name and search it on youtube, the first video you will get, you will put it on your post which makes you badass.

^ used by GREED

where is eurovision topic already?

ontopic: my padawan, for next episode:
when you think they are gonna delete your post for going offtopic you simply add "ontopic:" so you have right to complain.

Spoiler for Hiden:
add dread lord's meme picture "I see what you did there" here

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 22:07 »
one does not simple challenge dread lord in meme fight...

i just wanted to say that next episode will come out tomorrow.

till then, see ya.

UPDATE:

Double posting gives you a "double kill" post which increases your posts and get more attention, you can do that by writing "sry for double post" before you write something.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 18:44 by Astaroth »

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 22:33 »
I wanted to create guide about making sense and maintaining useful reason for posting, but I'm bound to fail in this enviroment.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 22:36 »
next stop: "forum rebel" rank on forum, #gibjeanrebelrank

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 22:22 »
Probably the best thread here, NOT_EVEN_YOKING.

by yoking i mean joking written in a funny sounding way btw
( XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )

oh yeah btw, tomorrow jean let's dota XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 22:56 »
Sorry guys, I had a date with one girl tonight, couldn't bring you the second episode.

Will try to finish it tomorrow..

ps. common try better jokes, i know you can put a smile on my face.

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 23:01 »
Sorry guys, I had a date with one girl tonight, couldn't bring you the second episode.

Sure :P

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 23:11 »
i believe u jean, i hope u will have second episode with dat girl :)