Author Topic: -READ THIS-  (Read 1305 times)

_STALKER_

-READ THIS-
« on: May 04, 2013, 17:02 »
I think this is a LagaBuse.Com problem.
My first account was De_Inferno, and always when i go to Lagabuse.com I was loged in already.
But before 1-2 Weeks, when i got to LA i was loged-off, so i tried to login, and i wrote my username "De_Inferno" and password. And it said wrong password, AND IM USING THE SAME PASSWORD FOR EVERYTHINGS (FACEBOOK,WARCRAFT ACCOUNTS, GAME ACCOUNTS, ETC..).
So i tried it few times more, and it eventualy asked me to send a code to my email adress to make a new passoword or somethings like that. And i've send it. And i wasn't getting any f****** Message on my main Yahoo account "Denniscobic@rocketmail.com". I tried it like 100 times and i wasn't getting any message neither i could login to LA.
So i decided to make another LA account, "De_Inferno2". I was using my Google+ E-mail "WarWolf220@gmail.com"
And after few days, i tried to login again with my older account "De_Inferno". and it wouldn't login again.
I gave up and tried to connect with my new account "De_Inferno2", and again it said "WRONG PASSWORD", i raged so much.
I tried login like 100 times (Again) and it asked me again to send a code to my E-Mail "WarWolf220@gmail.com", AND AGAIN I WASN'T GETTING ANY MESSAGE!!!.
Now i made this third account, just to post this topic.
I think its a LagaBuse.com Bug because it F****** CAN'T HAPPEN' 2 TIMES IN A ROW!!!
Eventualy, i want you to research it, and fix it!!
And i want my first account back :( "De_Inferno"
P.S.
Sorry for this long topic, i hope you could read it.
And it said again "Wrong Password", And wasn't getting any message/code to my Yahoo account

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: -READ THIS-
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 17:04 »
mh mh everywher!#

_STALKER_

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 17:06 »
mh mh everywher!#
Spammers, SPAMERS EVERYWHERE!!

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 17:18 »
Tell me what password you want on your 1st account (write it via PM). And I will delete other accounts (this account and De_Inferno2 or w/e)

Btw Im so curious you use used proper Keyboard switch :P (ENglish keyboard FTW)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 17:20 by Blind_Joker »

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

• Secret Agent
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 17:57 »
mh mh everywher!#
How is this even related to mh? Cmon bart don't act like a fool u didn't even read the guy. Instead of helping ur just writing unrelated stuff
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 18:16 »
If your pass is несто then you can't type nesto,check if something you typed is different from the one you type(i had a pass like zasd1234h and i had Serbian,Latin and it was yasd1234h and not zasd1234h) so check that.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 18:58 »
mh mh everywher!#
y forum acc banned cause of mh :<
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

_STALKER_

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 21:21 »
If your pass is несто then you can't type nesto,check if something you typed is different from the one you type(i had a pass like zasd1234h and i had Serbian,Latin and it was yasd1234h and not zasd1234h) so check that.
Brate, moj password je bio "gitara123", to nemozes ni na jednom jezikom pogresno napisat ._.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 21:24 »
Brate, moj password je bio "gitara123", to nemozes ni na jednom jezikom pogresno napisat ._.

kitara123 :D
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 21:28 »
mybe u had warkeys activated, so gitara123 was gitara784
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

_STALKER_

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 21:45 »
mybe u had warkeys activated, so gitara123 was gitara784
No, i don't use WarKeys since i made my own script using a generator.
It's a lot simplier and you don't need even 1 min to generate it and apply :=)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 22:10 »
First you speak out loud that you use one password for everything. Then you list some of e-mails and account names you're using. In the end you publish that password.

Fucking win :D
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 22:46 »
If you have forum password problems , contact section admins ( Resor for example)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:03 by AC »

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 03:14 »
Do u use same password for your ecash wallets? :D
Deal with it B)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 11:35 »
Using same password everywhere is fail.
Telling everyone that you are using same password everywhere is fail #2.
Telling the actuall password is fail #3 - the biggest one.

I suggest you to change passwords, use more than one and make it more complicated (something like gYtaRaa231).

Signature by Rocka