Author Topic: Ban & Unban Moderators' different attitudes :)  (Read 2436 times)

Offline burax

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I requested the same ban request 2 times because the first one was denied and I knew I was right.
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,13124.0.html
toodroged said I ban requested to take revenge since my team votekicked me and denied to ban 3 people. He meant I'm noob and didnt apply rules.
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,13156.0.html
quon as an experienced and fair moderator, applied the rules and banned these 3 people without involving his personal opinions.
This was a contradicting experience that I wanted to share  ???
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 16:29 by burax »

Offline ^_GaaRa_^

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban & Unban Moderators' different attitudes :)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 15:28 »
You should be warned for double posting. If you get denied any request you have to send a PM to ek0 (head ban unban moderator), and not making a new post with the exactly ban request...

Offline Whiskreet

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 16:15 »
Afaik toodrooged is on trial, I'm surprised he's not removed yet (if not banned too).

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,12665.msg39258.html#msg39258

Clearly he doesn't do his job as a moderator, he makes his decisions based on his opinion about the player or the chatlog. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't watch a single replay in all the threads he locked. Behind the mask hides an asshole who has no intention of helping people, I don't know how he benefits from being a mod, maybe he thinks he gets some sort of fame. I've played with him once and trust me, you don't want people like him being moderators, or playing here at all.

Offline burax

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 16:33 »
Man you shouldn't say asshole to moderators  :o
You experienced a similar situation.

You should be warned for double posting. If you get denied any request you have to send a PM to ek0 (head ban unban moderator), and not making a new post with the exactly ban request...
Ohh I didnt know that. Thank you for warning. I'm sorry for twice request. I did it since moderator's signature says "Dont try to send me a PM,i will not answer".
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 21:32 by burax »

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 16:45 »
Whiskreet , how did u develop his profile like that , and how do u know all those things , coz u talk out of ur league . You dont know him , you played 1 game with him , 1. Firstly i would suggest to you not to flame again any moderator here , there is  room for that. Second dont flame him, especially when ur totally wrong , and this is not the usual defense of a colleague , but i experienced how he works and he checks most of the replays , even where smth like that isnt necessary , because u can get 80% of a game from the chatlog except some things in which i wont get into right now. This is just for ppl to know him better coz talking like u talk can bring some negative vibes 

Offline burax

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 21:29 »
wow seems Whiskreet is not the first one critise this moderator so hard : http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,12066.0.html

:o

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 01:45 »
Whiskreet , how did u develop his profile like that , and how do u know all those things , coz u talk out of ur league . You dont know him , you played 1 game with him , 1. Firstly i would suggest to you not to flame again any moderator here , there is  room for that. Second dont flame him, especially when ur totally wrong , and this is not the usual defense of a colleague , but i experienced how he works and he checks most of the replays , even where smth like that isnt necessary , because u can get 80% of a game from the chatlog except some things in which i wont get into right now. This is just for ppl to know him better coz talking like u talk can bring some negative vibes

Imo, You have to truly watch the replay to understand everything.
I highly doubt the chatlog is only 80% of it.

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 23:19 »
I really laughed alot reading this;)
I read this topic;) and its really funny;) u talking here about some attitude?disrespecting?breaking rules?etc;)
And ill tell you why is so funny ;)when u Burax spaming and flaming ppl thats OK,but when some1 give u same,that isnt that person must be BANNED,cuz u have 100 percent to... be right:)and oposite side zero;)
And u Burax talking about some rules and u posted in RULES;) and u have over 10 accounts on eurobattle.net,just look that parody;))and i dont know how u miss that part about one account per realm,but nvm lets contiune with flaming moderators

I watching replays alot;)some of those replays must be watched otherwise;) u cant see clearly,but flames and spams i can see from toggling,and dont have time for them,to be honest;)maybe some of u will tell thats ur job,and ill give u big NO,all moderators here dont have job,we working here for free,we working here cuz we have good will and wanna help u,to have better place for gaming,and some of ppl here dont have respecting for that and they acting how they acting,and how much jobs we finish here its never enough for you,you always wanna more,and thats completly ok,cuz we always here to solve your problems how big they are...

And about you Whiskreet,you are most intersting person of all ppl here,i rember long time ago;) u started flame with some guy who played invoker;)and had lifesteal on him,u tried to explain him how lifesteal on invoker sux,its posible,but that guy ask u what to make for him,what is good build up for invoker and items,and u told him u dont know nothing about invoker and u never played with that hero;)its realy amazing;))u can see everything in this game;))alot funny situations;))

But again enjoy in games,ill try to be more blind for your request how funny they are...

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 00:27 »
in chat log you have to  be a big mouth everygame, sow when you check you say hey he didn't leave judging by hes action in chat log.

What if some people want to play the game and not chat in there...

Sometimes when i  play all game ill write only: ss, b, 4, 3, 2, 1, 5, share chicken pl, rosh tower, or ping  , mid bot top rune river. and hero names if nesesery annnd switch....

Offline burax

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 06:45 »
Even if Im wrong or even if Im noob in pro game and even if I have a reason to be banned as well, I think you should apply the ban request in case it is against the rules. :)
Well, you didnt have to send reply here but anyway :)

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 11:15 »
in chat log you have to  be a big mouth everygame, sow when you check you say hey he didn't leave judging by hes action in chat log.

What if some people want to play the game and not chat in there...

Sometimes when i  play all game ill write only: ss, b, 4, 3, 2, 1, 5, share chicken pl, rosh tower, or ping  , mid bot top rune river. and hero names if nesesery annnd switch....

He said that flames and spams can be easily checked throw chat log , and watching a replay for that is a complete and utter waste of our time. If a situation is not clear enough , and im talking about plugs/leavers/mh ofc we watch the replay, but trust me , and i said it above that 90% of a game, and 80% of all games can be judged throw chat log.

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 15:56 »
som1 can play good in game and die like 0-6. based on chatlog youll say  he noob

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 16:59 »
V1ndex you miss all point in all topics here,this topic is about flaming moderators,score in game is nothing but scores from other games telling us alot

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 20:37 »
i just wanted to compliment the chat log think