Author Topic: the most epic retarded item builds ever  (Read 22698 times)

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: the most epic retarded item builds ever
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2013, 11:48 »
with str build it more forgiving..u can do some mistakes and u will survive..but if u're good enough you will survive anyway and have better k/d ratio

Even refresher on tinker can be justified. Instant refresh > 3,2,1 sec cd refresh.

Instead of trying to appear smarter by saying item x is retarded and item y is stupid, maybe you should learn dota.

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2013, 11:49 »
I'd always rather make str power treads + armlet before agi pt + MoM, I guess that tells you enough how wrong you are.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2013, 12:21 »
It depends on your game style - if you are aggresive and you can handle it, MoM and Armlet is imba (not talking about Void but in general [who will be the first one to say "In general? So for Tech it's good?"]).

Try MoM + Armlet for Balanar, you'll be unstopabble if you can handle it.

Signature by Rocka

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2013, 12:53 »
leoric with arcane boots..and yes,we already had it in team..it's not MOST retarded..but it's retarded enough...no magina or other mana suckers around

Even refresher on tinker can be justified. Instant refresh > 3,2,1 sec cd refresh.

Instead of trying to appear smarter by saying item x is retarded and item y is stupid, maybe you should learn dota.

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2013, 13:20 »
It depends on your game style - if you are aggresive and you can handle it, MoM and Armlet is imba (not talking about Void but in general [who will be the first one to say "In general? So for Tech it's good?"]).

Try MoM + Armlet for Balanar, you'll be unstopabble if you can handle it.

yeah i did it often..even naix is imba with this item build

about armlet and str treds i don't undestand the sense of doing it..kinda no damage,a ton of life that u don't need (expecially early game) + void with madness start frag from start....maybe i've just to try it..maybe late game it rewards so what's the item build? i guess str treds,mord,mijolinir or cuirass?

well u can skill madness expecially if someone have vlad in team...i did in the past fury+mijolinir+ maybe buriza..lol but void best item imho it's MoM for some reasons..ulty,bash,his kinda evasion etc. than if there're the right condition u could think to do otherwise but.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2013, 14:38 »
Well, Void is great escaper - with Armlet he is almost unpwnable :D

Signature by Rocka

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2013, 16:06 »
noone tried madness+mordiggean+basher on seeker? it makes some kind of sense..you've dd from first skill,high life,you pown a guy and refresh your life..it should work good,have to try it ;)

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2013, 16:13 »
oh i remeber one game played maybe a year ago where i did madness on seeker with blademails and a ton of life if i remember right + fury..the sense was that people will attack u and take a ton of damage from blademails amplified by madness..so they loose life attacking u...but they can't don't attack u couse u will kill the tardghet and refresh your life..so they attack so they took imba aoe damage by blademails and fury..when u kill the first targhet the other enemy carries should be low life and the killing chain go on! :D

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2013, 16:26 »
It's common sense that your average melee agi with Blade mail and MoM has more HP that  entire enemy team put tugether.

... Right?
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2013, 16:59 »
what is mordiggean?

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2013, 17:17 »
It's common sense that your average melee agi with Blade mail and MoM has more HP that  entire enemy team put tugether.

... Right?

actually it's not.. btw it quite obvious u will not go rambo 1v5 and  when u do that it's supposed they're not all full life...come on! some fkn mental agility fkn nerds! :D

mordiggean it's mordiggian..same as up

man believe what u want but it kinda works and makes sense...it's not my item build,but i've tried it experimentally against heroes like mort,slark and other carry team and it can work very good

and btw..'It's common sense that your average melee agi with Blade mail and MoM has more HP that  entire enemy team put tugether.' cit.

it's not supposed you just run around and waiting for blademail to do the job..it's supposed u attack the lowest life guy to restore your fkn life.......

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2013, 17:29 »
mordiggean it's mordiggian..same as up

what do you mean with "same as up" lol

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2013, 17:36 »
i meant mental agy..it's not a big problem to understand difference between mordiggian and mordiggean :D

hehe it's like if i ask u what's the name of fkn guinsoo..actually i don't know,i just buy it wtf it's called! XD

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2013, 17:38 »
just "hex" lol

but what is mordiggean, srsly

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2013, 18:07 »