Author Topic: the most epic retarded item builds ever  (Read 22468 times)

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: the most epic retarded item builds ever
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2013, 16:55 »
xaxax this thread is getting hotter and funnier for sure now..

perma hex on tinker u said? mmmh sounds cool..! but have u condiered that to do it 1) you need tons of mana.. 2)it's supposed you stay alive in battle for a while,with people focusing you for sure..(maybe not XD)
3)permahex is usually not necessary couse it's supposed that your team rape people with just a hex...u've already ulty to hex another guy.......the chance you are still alive to hex the third guy are very low imho lol

'ive thought that a ghost scepter would be very useful to do that couse it's refreshable to..you can kinda stay perma ghost,but what about spells? u will need linken too? XD

4)in normal mode this is just utopia man..

and about dagon on cent it *could* be in same weird games maybe but come on...cent is a str,tanker and supporter...not a killer, maybe you can skip the vanguard if u want,but i'd make moneys for a cuirass instead of a fkn dagon (what about refresh? :D 2 stuns 2 stomps 2 ulties..ok just kidding,but maybe it would be more useful than dagon)

i make u an exemple..some days ago i played a game with a tiny that was supposed to be good 8/5 k/d..cool i said! he's kinda good! we raped all the early/mid game..he was monsterkill or something..he had mana boots,dagon (lvl5) ,no blink.. i said him from start..man,we need a tanker,do cuirass..nothing.

end of the story is that late game he started to feed like an idiot and he became pretty useless..he also said to me that he coudn't stun or toss (they had some stunners) so he bought dagon..but..MAN!!! COME ON BUY A FKN BLINK

we was 4v5 and we already had imba damagers in team...i was playing seeker,we didn't need his dagond for sure we just needed to survive in battle an kill them!

the point is..u can have imba !SD, be a fragger and all....but if u don't understand nothing about dota strategy you will be noob forever....

i love nevermores that have 10/3 k/d...pick it first of all the other players,says i go mid and than feed and cry couse of their retarded pick. I also noticed that theese 'pro nevermores' are often angry leavers too..hahah. when i notice they pick never and they will be probably mid, i like to pick bane..go mid.

spam 1st spell 1 time..harass a bit with normal attack..than when u're lvl 5 u can troll them just attacking them with your mormal shitty damage till u're  almost dead...sleep them..go behind..and when they wake up..1st spell and 3 hit and they die XD it works about 80% or more times with theese 'pro nevermores' lol

sorry for the little OT

Even refresher on tinker can be justified. Instant refresh > 3,2,1 sec cd refresh.

Instead of trying to appear smarter by saying item x is retarded and item y is stupid, maybe you should learn dota.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2013, 17:00 »
I've tried dagon on cent; it brings quite good damage combo indeed. I wouldn't say it's retarded item build for that. I also tried guinzo on davion, dagon for tuskar, etheral blade on necro etc.. I even saw veil+refresh+ shiva on nevermore which sounds logical. non of them are retarded as well.

As I said above refresher on tinker is not epic retarded since 1 second can be very important in late game combats but when you can have better items for 5300 gold; it's not more than wasting money for tinker.
1 second is important at any stage of the game, not just later, later it's just highlighted more because of the longer respawn times. 1 extra second of waiting for a recharge can always be the difference between the enemy hardcarry running away or dying.
as for "wasting money for tinker", tinker is one of the few heroes that has gold pouring out of its every hole for the entire game after he gets travels, if you also play him aggressively you wont even notice when you get the gold.

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2013, 17:21 »
I've tried dagon on cent; it brings quite good damage combo indeed. I wouldn't say it's retarded item build for that. I also tried guinzo on davion, dagon for tuskar, etheral blade on necro etc.. I even saw veil+refresh+ shiva on nevermore which sounds logical. non of them are retarded as well.

As I said above refresher on tinker is not epic retarded since 1 second can be very important in late game combats but when you can have better items for 5300 gold; it's not more than wasting money for tinker.

well..i've tried ethereal on necro too,it can be usefull.guinsoo is pretty good for all kind of heroes, it's an item that is good itself  for the team,not necessarly for just the hero.....if there's someone in enemies that seems unkillable,just do a guinsoo,no matter so much who do it..it would be better if an int or support do it,but even a carry or tanker can do it to save the game. refresh on tiner..no way imho...5300 gold,maybe 2000 ok,not 5300. i woudn't do it even for 2000 gold anyway

dagon on cent works for sure to get kills,it's not retarded in some games..expecially if enemies has many low life heroes..but as i said already,cent is not a killer..early game he's 'naturally' a killer couse of the 2 spells combo..so why not,but later game it's more tanker or supporter i'd prefer for example if he plays aura or support (vlad,cuirass,guinsoo,pipe)

cent is a weird hero imho it can be played in many ways no doubt,you can play him imba tanker ( heart,vang,cuirass)..supporter/tanker ( vlad,cuirass) ganker (blink,dagon) kinda carrier ( mijolinir,sangeyasha etc..)

in dota almost everything is possible..there's just few justified taboo like refresh on tinker or basher on rylay XD

Even refresher on tinker can be justified. Instant refresh > 3,2,1 sec cd refresh.

Instead of trying to appear smarter by saying item x is retarded and item y is stupid, maybe you should learn dota.

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2013, 17:35 »
dunno man,maybe i've just to try it..but i still think that 5300 for a bit shorter refresh it's quite a waste,u can do malevolence,or disarm,veil,dagon,shiva's etc..

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2013, 18:46 »
i agree

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2013, 20:11 »
This guy is like a wall. You keep giving him reasonable arguments and he still htink hes best ignoring everything else. Sad.
Deal with it B)

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2013, 20:29 »
and actually u will get refresh after lvl 16 so u already has 1 second of channeling..you can do refresh after travel,but don't think it would be a good idea XD imho

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2013, 21:14 »
an item build choice i'd consider for tinker could also been arcane boots,soul ring and mekasm would be imba support for the team.

soul ring gives u 150 mana but you loose 150 life,mekasm cost of mana is 150 but healing is 250 hp..so with this combo u get +100hp for free and your team 250..

also you loose some mana to cast ulty and refresh boots but the team mana regen would be 135*5=675 mp at the cost for u of 350mp

instead of 5300 for refresh on tinker i'd consider more 2 mana boots = 2900 gold
mekasm 2306

with 5206 gold you've a ton of mana and life for all the team! XD

ok...i think it's time do pub a new thread about weird tinker items :D lol

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2013, 21:58 »
not sure this guy is real pro or just wannabe.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2013, 22:42 »
an item build choice i'd consider for tinker could also been arcane boots,soul ring and mekasm would be imba support for the team.

soul ring gives u 150 mana but you loose 150 life,mekasm cost of mana is 150 but healing is 250 hp..so with this combo u get +100hp for free and your team 250..

also you loose some mana to cast ulty and refresh boots but the team mana regen would be 135*5=675 mp at the cost for u of 350mp

instead of 5300 for refresh on tinker i'd consider more 2 mana boots = 2900 gold
mekasm 2306

with 5206 gold you've a ton of mana and life for all the team! XD

ok...i think it's time do pub a new thread about weird tinker items :D lol
yes, so you can use rearm and use mekka again?
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2013, 23:09 »
Holy crap, amout of logical fallacies in this thread is mind-boggling.

Not sure if tinker suggestion(s) is (are) genuinely serious, or that poor trolling attempt. Since we had already refresher, mek, arcanes and BKB mentioned, I'm still waiting for someone suggesting imba farming with midas and/or gg lolpush with entire jungle dominated with helmet of dominator.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2013, 23:32 »
i was trolling about doing many arcane boots yes! but doing for example very expensive items on normal mode leave you slots for both travel for u and arcane for the team..about dominator : LOL,i didn't thought about this...if it would be possible to charme more than one creep would be funny/imba XD axaxax

at least if u think 1500 gold for refreshable mana boots are not that much, and for the guy that asked..yeah man,also all items refresh all didn't u noticed? XD

ok stop bullshit,neeed a new thread for tinker..lol

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2013, 23:34 »
Holy crap, amout of logical fallacies in this thread is mind-boggling.

Not sure if tinker suggestion(s) is (are) genuinely serious, or that poor trolling attempt. Since we had already refresher, mek, arcanes and BKB mentioned, I'm still waiting for someone suggesting imba farming with midas and/or gg lolpush with entire jungle dominated with helmet of dominator.

you forgot mjolnir man..you  can cast for all the carries of your team! :D LOL

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2013, 23:35 »
meng... pls stop, you are cracking the shit out of me, can't hold it any longer