Author Topic: internet off > get ban > internet on  (Read 642 times)

Offline Turbo_Eniak

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
internet off > get ban > internet on
« on: April 16, 2013, 01:34 »
So the screen freezes and the countdown for reconnection starts. I look at my router > red lamp on Internet. OK, I restart him, and still no internet. Cant google, cant do nothing, I waited to see how long will it take. So the countdown was on 10 sec, and suddenly internet > green lamp was there...

This is not the 1st time this happened. It's like I dont have internet, until I press Disconnect, or until my team kicks me.
So the very second I leave the game, and get banned, there it is... internet again.
So how is that related???

How the F*** can I reconnect?!?! If I'm using the proper Gproxy
There was time when I lost connection, just restared router and went back in game, now there is no f***ing way... I'm sick of posting unban requests -_- btw this happens only when playing DotA

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: internet off > get ban > internet on
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 03:51 »
My router has smilar attitude. After all of lamps are becoming green; I can't use internet for a short while. But still it has enough reconnecting time before than gproxy drops me.  If your router has bad quality or old; it may has long reconnecting time in every disconnect.

If this problem is new; then it can be because of internet provider or maybe router has problems.. Try to learn how much does it take to reconnect... If it takes 4-5 mins to reconnect, gproxy can not help you..

Close your router, check time and turn it on. Meanwhile refresh your google page for checking your connection.

how long does it take to reconnect ?

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 04:32 »
So the screen freezes and the countdown for reconnection starts. I look at my router > red lamp on Internet. OK, I restart him, and still no internet. Cant google, cant do nothing, I waited to see how long will it take. So the countdown was on 10 sec, and suddenly internet > green lamp was there...

This is not the 1st time this happened. It's like I dont have internet, until I press Disconnect, or until my team kicks me.
So the very second I leave the game, and get banned, there it is... internet again.
So how is that related???

How the F*** can I reconnect?!?! If I'm using the proper Gproxy
There was time when I lost connection, just restared router and went back in game, now there is no f***ing way... I'm sick of posting unban requests -_- btw this happens only when playing DotA
which router?
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Turbo_Eniak

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 14:55 »
how long does it take to reconnect ?

about 1 minute
It's not the reconnection time. There was a time when I used to reconnect and continue with the game, but now no internet until I leave the game...

which router?

d-link 2640r
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 16:25 by Platin »

Offline Turbo_Eniak

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 14:55 »
meh quote :D

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 19:03 »
It's possible that your router started to have problem recently.

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 07:54 »
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DSL-2640R/Warcraft_III.htm
Try this , if that wont work try to reset modem/router on default you have a tiny hole on router which you can press with needle.
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen