Author Topic: Remove ff command, ban everyone who refuses to play till the end.  (Read 9730 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
As I tried to say, we have to consider more things when checking such a situation, not only "are there still 2 Ancients?"

The score was 17:52, for 9 players out of 10, game was decided. They didn't see any way how to change it.
It has something in common with skill, I believe.

If top leagues and players of server are still lame for you and you can't find there any proper teammates/rivals, I'm afraid we can't offer you anything.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There is nothing to consider. He says in allchat "guys finish on mid i wont def so fin", and then he does nothing for the next 10 minutes, what more do you need ?

For the last time, the game is not decided untill it is decided. No one can tell if a game is decided in pubs or not, at any given moment the balance can shift with personal mistakes. So i don't care if they see or not a way how to change it, they joined a game for a reason. Wanna guess what the reason is ? Yeah, that's right, to play it. You can't just go ahead and decide, "oh wait everybody hold the fuck up, the game ends now cause of the score.". no. You must PLAY since that's why you JOINED.

And i already told you a billion times i don't need you to offer me anything, what i need you to do is stop making excuses for game ruiners and ban them as they deserve.

I'm done here, you are clearly barely listening. Go ahead and close it and then let's go play more with kids who go afk and then don't get banned for various random lovely reasons like "game was over, even though the game continued 4v5 for extra 10 minutes", because it's super fun.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You are really pathetic logging 10 accs to give urself + karma nad spit on mine. Stop being freaking ignorant. Only you bitch about this FF command. If you dont like feel free to gtfo. If you call top players of this bot lame u r prabobly typciall pubber who thinks of being god. You are repeating yourself.
Deal with it B)

Offline tbk|GOLDY

• Veni Vidi Trolli
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm telling you iNevermore... this karma spitting I'm currently experiencing is really getting me down. I've barely slept last night... haven't eaten this entire day... I feel totally and utterly defeated. Finally when I managed to fall asleep close to the dawn I dreamt Ottomans fucked my ancestors for the last 500 years and I was part Turk...

Please sir, mister Common one three three seven, no more bad karma. Please man.

:'(

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm telling you iNevermore... this karma spitting I'm currently experiencing is really getting me down. I've barely slept last night... haven't eaten this entire day... I feel totally and utterly defeated. Finally when I managed to fall asleep close to the dawn I dreamt Ottomans fucked my ancestors for the last 500 years and I was part Turk...

Please sir, mister Common one three three seven, no more bad karma. Please man.

:'(

Spoiler for Hiden:

Look at my karma :D

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't care about ss "league" or ihrl "league", why ? Because they are both at a horrible level, for me the only distinguishable difference between pub and ss or ihrl is that in ss and ihrl you play -cm/-cd and that in ss and ihrl noobs actually think they understand dota even though they are just as bad as pubbers, that's about it. This is the reason i left both of them.

Since you insist on this subject, let me expand a little with an example. ss voucher aledati, doesn't level up shackle on wr, and goes for powershot level 4 and windrun level 3 with explanation "i was laning vs bat". If there is one rule in dota that should be followed without any exceptions is that you LEVEL UP THE DISABLE, because fights will occur and you don't have time to get 4 more levels at that point for shackle without any engagements happening across the map if you are already level 8, and the level 3 windrun will do absolutely nothing for your team in those engagements, this decision would basically lose the game on the spot if there would be smart players in the enemy team which would abuse this decision by forcing fights with pushes (since it's basically 5v4 with wr doing nothing in the fights) and not letting go of their advantage, but that is obviously not the case since the skill level is ridicolously low. This is just one example of lack of understanding about dota, there are tons of these. Now the examples for bad plays or pathetic plays ... i'm not even going to bother with that since they happen every single game exactly like in pubs ... absolutely no difference in skill level.
So don't tell me with "go ss or ihrl, mega games, so much more better than pubs".

Good. Now i cleared that one out for you.
Now to get ontopic.
This rule already exist, it is official, and every week many players got banned for that.
4. Player must not be AFK for longer than 120 seconds in single instance:
      a: Refusing to play by 'base camping' may be considered as AFK.
      b: Player shall join lobby with at least 1hour of free time.
      Note: Duration of AFK is not obligatory and it may vary depend of situation.
      Note: Farming in woods is not considered as AFK.
Oh, it does exist ? It didn't seem it existed to me, when i made a report and it was basically ignored with a silly nonsense reply "it was over anyway, why didn't you ff?". It wasn't over, the game went on for 10 extra minutes after his refusal of play, if he came aswell it would've been even longer. He clearly refused to play and even admitted to refusing to play by saying in allchat  "guys finish on mid i wont def so fin", and then going enemy woods and hitting creeps while for 5 full minutes the enemies were pushing and then eventually destroying the tree, for this entire duration he was enemy woods hitting creeps or standing still there. And yet he didn't get banned.
Maybe it got denied because of this:
Which would be funny, cause if you farm woods while for 5 minutes enemies push + take tree and game ends and in that entire duration you are farming woods, even when game ended you are there in the same spot, you are clearly afk.

And i don't find it normal that i have to spend even more time after reporting an incident like this, to report it again to someone else just because some admin thinks the game was over when it wasn't. The game being "over" or "not over" has nothing to do with the fact that he refused to play.

Oho i see someone is mad, cuz get unvouch after rape by "ihrl pubbers". Here is some cool quote about you: "A noob picked ShadowFiend lost mid like last lamer, he didn't got even shoes till min 15..
also no bottle.. and made lothar when rhasta was completed Necro lv3 -.-  ;D". Stop acting like u are above us, cuz if we are at horrible lvl what can u say about yourself?

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello nightfeeder.

For your info there is not one sf player in the world who won't lose lane to skywrath on his own if sky knows what he is doing, wanna know why ? Because with half his mana pool he drains your life to 0 by simply spamming that retarded nuke and hitting once or twice. But you probably already know this you are just trying to "piss me off". I can't be pissed off by irrelevant scoundrels such as yourself dear, tough luck.
My supports were busy losing sidelanes even while their supports ganked me mid = they weren't on their lanes, they still didn't do shit while 3v1 and 1v1 on their lanes, while their supports ganked me mid.

Again, I can't be bothered to give even a slight fuck about what a random gigantic noob such as yourself says he thinks about me, nightfeeder, because you know aswell as i do what you used to do whenever you saw me. Know that I simply replied to you because you said something that wasn't true.

I was unvouched by my request ihrl channel, as i was unvouched by my request in safelist channel after aledati showed his cluelessness.
That random guy reporting me after i was already unvouched was funny, and even funnier was the fact that some admin wrote !unvouched there even though i was long unvouched from channel after i told them to unvouch me in ihrl channel.

I wont play with idiots who have no clue what they are doing and are blameing random people around them even though they fail lane 3v1 while the enemy supports gank me even when it's not needed because of the retarded sky-sf matchup which is 100% in sky favour. (they were ganking when it wasn't needed because they were scared as fuck, as you are whenever you play vs me, you know, before you started leaving the lobby whenever you saw me)

Also, lmao at me not going bottle. Why would i go bottle if i can't go for the runes cause the enemy supports were guarding them, while my supports were jacking off in their lanes doing nothing ? For your info when there are 3 people mid ganking me, my sidelanes are supposed to do something in the meantime, since they were 3v1 and 1v1, but ofc they did nothing, what they did though was blame me, sf vs sky, also ganked by 2 other heroes. Funny like a bad joke. Ofcourse i won't waste my time playing somewhere surrounded by such imbecils.

You are a typical clueless noob who has no ideea what he is talking about, but talks anyway, exactly the same as a puber, as i have said in my earlier posts. You are hilarious, consider becoming a comedian, you would make tons of money.
You weren't this loud when i was rapeing you in ss games/pub games, now you think you grew some balls ? You are still a little boy, wait some more.

Now you wanna tell me that you don't remember that for the last couple of months you were instantly leaving from lobby whenever you joined and saw me ? You should be best friends with that stalker guy, cause he was doing the same thing when he played here, and he doesn't remember either. You guys must have that thing which pregnant women have, the ability to forget the pain you suffered, after the fact.

What is the funniest thing of all, is that you know it aswell as i do how scared you were whenever you saw me, and all this chatter you typed here just made me laugh when i remembered. Thanks.

This is the last time i'm posting in this thread. Now i'm gonna go ahead and continue rapeing noobs like nightmare while they break their keyboards spamming !ff.

One two three four,
Baby scream like you want some more.

Offline C0mix

• ROCKA BOYFRIENDCLUB
  • Pro Member
  • Pain is temporary
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Take it easy Jesus..We're sry Yaphets,we didnt recognize you.xDDDDDDD U must be some pro guy,can i f add you?xDDDD
Divine rapier when bought at the right time is called Dominance.When bought at the wrong time its called being a Poser.-ZSMJ
There are no men like me.Only me.-Ser Jaime Lannister
Details make perfection and perfection is not a detail.-Da Vinci

Offline tbk|GOLDY

• Veni Vidi Trolli
    • View Profile
    • Awards

This is the last time i'm posting in this thread. Now i'm gonna go ahead and continue rapeing noobs like nightmare while they break their keyboards spamming !ff.

One two three four,

Excellent. FF command wont be removed. You gave up on your own thread.

Five six seven eight,
we won, and we feel great.

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards

i remember u ..
u like 2 spam ...
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5005516

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
I don't care about ss "league" or ihrl "league", why ? Because they are both at a horrible level, for me the only distinguishable difference between pub and ss or ihrl is that in ss and ihrl you play -cm/-cd and that in ss and ihrl noobs actually think they understand dota even though they are just as bad as pubbers, that's about it. This is the reason i left both of them.

Since you insist on this subject, let me expand a little with an example. ss voucher aledati, doesn't level up shackle on wr, and goes for powershot level 4 and windrun level 3 with explanation "i was laning vs bat". If there is one rule in dota that should be followed without any exceptions is that you LEVEL UP THE DISABLE, because fights will occur and you don't have time to get 4 more levels at that point for shackle without any engagements happening across the map if you are already level 8, and the level 3 windrun will do absolutely nothing for your team in those engagements......

After this I loled so much I could not read more.

Why most of players thinks that they "know shit" but in the fact their dota understanding is on begginers lvl always. Common, you will not be in aledati lvl ever, even if you play next 5 years every day 24/7. I have watched him playing in 2 games and I have realised what kind of player he is.

about ff command, your thinking is " remove ff command force everyone to play till and and force everyone to feed more till end so other team can boost their stats". If you want to play till end simply play with 4 friends voila you wont have ff command anymore.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello nightfeeder.

For your info there is not one sf player in the world who won't lose lane to skywrath on his own if sky knows what he is doing, wanna know why ? Because with half his mana pool he drains your life to 0 by simply spamming that retarded nuke and hitting once or twice. But you probably already know this you are just trying to "piss me off". I can't be pissed off by irrelevant scoundrels such as yourself dear, tough luck.
My supports were busy losing sidelanes even while their supports ganked me mid = they weren't on their lanes, they still didn't do shit while 3v1 and 1v1 on their lanes, while their supports ganked me mid.

Again, I can't be bothered to give even a slight fuck about what a random gigantic noob such as yourself says he thinks about me, nightfeeder, because you know aswell as i do what you used to do whenever you saw me. Know that I simply replied to you because you said something that wasn't true.

I was unvouched by my request ihrl channel, as i was unvouched by my request in safelist channel after aledati showed his cluelessness.
That random guy reporting me after i was already unvouched was funny, and even funnier was the fact that some admin wrote !unvouched there even though i was long unvouched from channel after i told them to unvouch me in ihrl channel.

I wont play with idiots who have no clue what they are doing and are blameing random people around them even though they fail lane 3v1 while the enemy supports gank me even when it's not needed because of the retarded sky-sf matchup which is 100% in sky favour. (they were ganking when it wasn't needed because they were scared as fuck, as you are whenever you play vs me, you know, before you started leaving the lobby whenever you saw me)

Also, lmao at me not going bottle. Why would i go bottle if i can't go for the runes cause the enemy supports were guarding them, while my supports were jacking off in their lanes doing nothing ? For your info when there are 3 people mid ganking me, my sidelanes are supposed to do something in the meantime, since they were 3v1 and 1v1, but ofc they did nothing, what they did though was blame me, sf vs sky, also ganked by 2 other heroes. Funny like a bad joke. Ofcourse i won't waste my time playing somewhere surrounded by such imbecils.

You are a typical clueless noob who has no ideea what he is talking about, but talks anyway, exactly the same as a puber, as i have said in my earlier posts. You are hilarious, consider becoming a comedian, you would make tons of money.
You weren't this loud when i was rapeing you in ss games/pub games, now you think you grew some balls ? You are still a little boy, wait some more.

Now you wanna tell me that you don't remember that for the last couple of months you were instantly leaving from lobby whenever you joined and saw me ? You should be best friends with that stalker guy, cause he was doing the same thing when he played here, and he doesn't remember either. You guys must have that thing which pregnant women have, the ability to forget the pain you suffered, after the fact.

What is the funniest thing of all, is that you know it aswell as i do how scared you were whenever you saw me, and all this chatter you typed here just made me laugh when i remembered. Thanks.

One two three four,

:D:D:D, another "wannabe" chatting. For your information i never scared of u, i didnt even play with you any games from a veery long time, last few months i spend playing d2 and i didnt play d1 pubs from 1 year, now i just play mby 2-3 per week in weekends. Anyway hf at your pubs and keep lying yourself about your mega pro skills.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nevermore with lothar in every game FTW.
Hilarious this guy dare to cry.

If i would search deep i would find one great quote of him while was in team with this jerk.
It was something like "I can win the game solo, I dont need supports" after he made divine and pwned 1500+ poor noobs in opposite team.

True story.
Deal with it B)

Offline Shoot.2.Death

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
it took my half hour but I read all posts,well removing ff fine for me only after these things happens

current stats of bot is like this

Hero Kill/Death/Assist,Creep Kill/Deny/Neutreal  and Number of games,Win/lose

make it like this and then remove !ff command

-em games,-em games win/lose,normal games,normal games win/lose,Number of games left(either by number or percent),Win/lose ratio on -em mode,Win/lose ratio on normal.Number of warns for afk.Well u may ask why I want stats like this instead of current one?Answer is people play for stats rather then winning or losing game and u cant blame them people kicking me from games cuz ''bad'' of stats(this happens on all types of games and not just that considering Im TR when I have decent or good stats they say u r mher and when u have bad stats thay say u r retarded)so why play a game knowing that game will worsen my stats(sole reason most people create new acc is to get better stats and by forcing them to play a game that %99 lost not helping them on their goal) as a result after they die 4-5 times they dont want to play cuz our stats gets fucked up.!ff command only thing helps people on achiving their goal faster so if u want to remove it fine but first change type of !sd

Also:
Which would be funny, cause if you farm woods while for 5 minutes enemies push + take tree and game ends and in that entire duration you are farming woods, even when game ended you are there in the same spot, you are clearly afk.

I totally agree with this one.

Besides these !votekick command not fulfiling its purpose %100.Why we have votekick?Answer is to kick feeders and afkers howewer enemy team never kicks them which in fact makes command ultra useless so make it like this sentinel players votes for sentinel votekick,scourge for scourge.

And 1 more thing

some old stuff from me

Spoiler for Hiden:

Removing Synclimit -
99% of users do not know what sync is doing , they always write it when they see someone tries to reconnect (ofc the player will drop in 90% of cases)

Removing Votekick when game is paused/in lagg screen mode
When someone tries to reconnect mostly no one wants to wait that he reconnects so they write !votekick <player> and everyone writes !yes (in 50% game is ruined because no one wants to wait 5 min)

Remove !from command
Mostly people kick tr because "all" of them got mh , thats not true. There are some pro turks, game should be based on psr not nationality. And if no one knows where is he from he cant say EXAMPLE : cetnik, ustasa etc. Means rare nationality flame

Enable to votekick host
Why should players not be able to kick host? Sometimes host gets pissed and starts to feed and do shit, problem is he cant be kicked because he is "host" , what means "host" , host is just a random player which writes some commands like !pub xxx , !start , and thats why he shouldnt be kickable ?

Adding !pause command
Every player is able to use 2x !pause for 1min, after one min passed the game do not resume till someone writes !resume/!unpause. Ofc abusing that command will lead to a warn/ban (abuse : Pausing for fun / pausing in battle) and only bot can pause/unpause.

Combine Forum Account + Gaming Acc
An option in profile to add his / her game acc, than he gets a key/code , now he has to go ingame and reply to bot !account (dont have to be !account command) <key/code> and bot whispers approved . ofc user MUST have the same ip bcs it could be faked. After thats done when user clicks on his profile he see a tab called stats, it writes down his stats (shouldnt be that hard imo bcs u have just to copy paste the code from stats site , at least i think it xD)  and  a link which relinks to his nickname on stats site , and if we add achievements we could see them in users profile . And if another user give a look on his profile he ll see his achievements and stats + stats page link of the guy.

Remove KDA CS in game lobby
Some ppl with lets say 1700 psr have maybe a huge amount of deaths because they play often support heros. And ofc they die many times. And maybe host is a retard and see nice psr but he dies to often , !KICK. Ppl should only see what leaver percentage they got and how many psr

Adding wards count & chick in stats site
I dont mean with that to add to every game, in Player Ladder Stats (http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/50euro/ladder-stats/1/1/1) smth like Wards : 50 , Chicks : 50 . And if that happens to add it to the "Combine Forum Account + Gaming Acc" idea also

Must be logged in to view Stats site
Players MUST be logged to view the stats site. It could increase the forum activity

Auto. pm when the users logs first time in
When a loggs as first time in he should receive a pm where he gets everything explained about forum , rules , FAQ and ...

When game is starting bot whispers to all players send-slap so they dont afk

Adding !min psr & max
Its kind boring to write always !rall , and than !kick 4  8 9
A simple command like that would be awesome

Banned player joining game
IF a banned player joins a game he should be kicked and get a whisper from pd.eu You are banned , if you think you are unfair banned please visit our forum and write a unbanreq

No unban
IF someone leaves = BAN , whatever happens. His modem burns , cat pissed on pc , WE DO NOT CARE , he ruined of 9 ppl the game. Same for afk/flame. When the player joins the first time a LA game bot should write " Please reg at our forum to get the info about our rules and ..." so if he say " ohh sorry i didnt know it was not allowed" we can say you received a whisper of our bot , your fault , BANNED ! Ofc there will be some unbans but only at some cases. At Maphackers, maphackers will get a second chance after #month ,  after we rewrite our rules we will point out that hacking is PERMA BAN, with no excuse .

this one is nice imo
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,60390.0.html

and we could add awards for funniest picture, gfx winner at sotw20, funniest joke, most reported banreq / mh reqs in this week/month etc

Offline De_Inferno

• Advanced Member
  • Look at it Go!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm tired of weaklings sitting in the base every time they die once and spamming go ff, why do you join a game of dota if you don't intend to play till the end ? you don't have anything else to do ? i have some ideas for you, go jump off a window or bang your head against the wall.
You join a game then you don't play, do you realise how autistic that sounds ? What the fuck is wrong with you ?

And why exactly aren't you banning these people even NOW ? People make reports for gameruiners who say "go end mid im not defending" for 15 minutes straight and they don't get banned with some admin replying "it was over anyway".
First time i saw that kind of reply i laughed for 1 minute straight, but then i realised it wasn't a joke, you people really give up that easy, it's amazing really you just leave me speechless.

Remove ff command -> ban the noobs who refuse to play -> noobs will finally learn to play by facing hard situations and learning from them, instead of just crying in base whenever they die -> games will be more enjoyable since they will be hardfought till the end -> imbecils who refuse to play will leave or be forced to leave -> everyone is happy since all the games will be fun with all the people playing till the end.

Why aren't you doing this ?

Why are you even playing dota ?
To win easy games ?
To cry in base when you are faced with a harder game ?
To run to your mommy when someone outplays you ?
Do you enjoy playing dota at all if you do that ? Where is the fun in having games when suddenly whole enemy team camps fountain from min 10 saying "go push we wont defend" ?
If i were an admin i would ban these kind of people permanently. Luckily for you i'm not an admin.

I don't even know why i made this post, i can already tell you how it will go.
A bunch of noobs will come here and immediately refuse the ideea saying random 0 logic statements just to hide behind their precious friend !ff who saves them from embarassment whenever they get raped.

The end result will probably be - nothing changed. Same horrible games and athmosphere caused by the abundance of frustrated noobs who can't handle how much they suck and want to leave instanly whenever they fail.

Have a good day.
That was one of the most retarded posts i've ever seen.
FF command - Forfeit, its made for situations like when they're farming you in Fontain area, and when you have apsolutely 0% chance to win. And one player can't ff for the hole team, you need to write !ff too, so if someone is saying "!ff moron" or "cmon retard !ff" just !ignore ffs. And dude, even the biggest pro in the DotA history can have a bad game which it isn't worth to play at all. So just stfu and stop crying. Im sick of players like you, litterelly.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.