Author Topic: Remove ff command, ban everyone who refuses to play till the end.  (Read 9725 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm tired of weaklings sitting in the base every time they die once and spamming go ff, why do you join a game of dota if you don't intend to play till the end ? you don't have anything else to do ? i have some ideas for you, go jump off a window or bang your head against the wall.
You join a game then you don't play, do you realise how autistic that sounds ? What the fuck is wrong with you ?

And why exactly aren't you banning these people even NOW ? People make reports for gameruiners who say "go end mid im not defending" for 15 minutes straight and they don't get banned with some admin replying "it was over anyway".
First time i saw that kind of reply i laughed for 1 minute straight, but then i realised it wasn't a joke, you people really give up that easy, it's amazing really you just leave me speechless.

Remove ff command -> ban the noobs who refuse to play -> noobs will finally learn to play by facing hard situations and learning from them, instead of just crying in base whenever they die -> games will be more enjoyable since they will be hardfought till the end -> imbecils who refuse to play will leave or be forced to leave -> everyone is happy since all the games will be fun with all the people playing till the end.

Why aren't you doing this ?

Why are you even playing dota ?
To win easy games ?
To cry in base when you are faced with a harder game ?
To run to your mommy when someone outplays you ?
Do you enjoy playing dota at all if you do that ? Where is the fun in having games when suddenly whole enemy team camps fountain from min 10 saying "go push we wont defend" ?
If i were an admin i would ban these kind of people permanently. Luckily for you i'm not an admin.

I don't even know why i made this post, i can already tell you how it will go.
A bunch of noobs will come here and immediately refuse the ideea saying random 0 logic statements just to hide behind their precious friend !ff who saves them from embarassment whenever they get raped.

The end result will probably be - nothing changed. Same horrible games and athmosphere caused by the abundance of frustrated noobs who can't handle how much they suck and want to leave instanly whenever they fail.

Have a good day.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hi common, come doto

Offline TITANS7LE

• View Profile
    • Awards
This man is the most right person i have ever seen..

Offline Bl[A]De

• Legend of League
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Pripadink Zandarmerije^^
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline mariodlv

• View Profile
    • Awards
i agree with that idea its great ;) i always play till end even when "this noobs" as u said are staying at fountain , i dont care who failed me or some1 else i just want to play TILL END and i always ask ppl who want to ff at min 10-15 why u join this game wtf?!

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why so serious? Its just a game.. pub game.
Deal with it B)

Offline Dark_Tauren

• Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
He's right, man. How many times have happened to us in the beginning they killed us and later we win. Or have the score 15-0 in 25 minutes and than enemy surrender. That there is no such command, maybe I had a score of 30-0, why not? If you play good, game lasts 25 minutes ... Disable !ff command and lets play 45+ mins.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
He's right, man. How many times have happened to us in the beginning they killed us and later we win. Or have the score 15-0 in 25 minutes and than enemy surrender. That there is no such command, maybe I had a score of 30-0, why not? If you play good, game lasts 25 minutes ... Disable !ff command and lets play 45+ mins.

Yea seems legit till such thing happens to you, I bet you run deep forrest then and say gg to your teammates in such situation cause u cant do anything solo. If u never had such situation that till end u were playing 1/2 vs 5 cause ur teammates surrendered that u must be really lucky or played few games. Remember that this thing works in booth way.
If you are stacking teams in pub hardly pwning enemies dont complain if u smash them and they cant do anything.
Put urself in such situation, ur mates ruined game went forrest and u r playing 1 vs 5.. u want to play a game for 1hour just running out because they are fountain camping and u cant do anythign with that?
As for me FF command is all this boot needed.
If pub noobs arent tough enough for you and they surrender try playing gosu games with pro plaers?
Deal with it B)

Offline Dark_Tauren

• Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yea seems legit till such thing happens to you, I bet you run deep forrest then and say gg to your teammates in such situation cause u cant do anything solo. If u never had such situation that till end u were playing 1/2 vs 5 cause ur teammates surrendered that u must be really lucky or played few games. Remember that this thing works in booth way.
If you are stacking teams in pub hardly pwning enemies dont complain if u smash them and they cant do anything.
Put urself in such situation, ur mates ruined game went forrest and u r playing 1 vs 5.. u want to play a game for 1hour just running out because they are fountain camping and u cant do anythign with that?
As for me FF command is all this boot needed.
If pub noobs arent tough enough for you and they surrender try playing gosu games with pro plaers?
[/quote]
Trust me in pro games this cant happen. 1700+ players 80% playing till the end. And i dont have team.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I dont know. As for me its jsut another QQ thread about 2 big ego pro that wants to get bazilion kills on poor noobs.
Deal with it B)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
FF command has cons and pros ofc and it is impossible to make all people satisfied.

Ofc if a game is bad for you, you want to end it asap (obviously), you'll hardly enjoy loosing a game after few minutes nor you'll enjoy being hooked from fountain many times (yes, there are ppl who just won't forfeit but this command helps in such a situation). Also PSR hunters like this command - pwn others asap, win asap, get PSR and move to another game for another PSR.

On the other hand, some games are being !ffed even tho there is a chance to win, you can learn from hard situations - ppl are greedy and you may use it againt them.

I wanna say I like it how it is now. I think if there wouldn't be !ff command, ppl would still stay at fountain and wait for other team to finish...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I think if there wouldn't be !ff command, ppl would still stay at fountain and wait for other team to finish...

Absolutely right. They will refuse to play and stay at base, even if there is no way to forfeit at min25. So removing the ff command wont solve the problem.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The suggestion title says "Remove ff command, ban everyone who refuses to play till the end."
Not just "Remove ff command".

So if you do both, everything will be fine.

People who refuse to play shouldn't be allowed here anyway.

And to those that say "just report", you don't understand, they are not being banned at the moment.
Just one small example:
Take a look at this - http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,130177.msg450192.html#msg450192
Do you not find this ridicolous ? The guy says go end mid i'm not defending 10-15 minutes before the game actually ended, and if you actually look at the replay, you will see he just roamed around neutrals even when raxes were falling, 0 attempt at playing. This is just unacceptable.

If you like the !ff command so much, fine, i guess i can live with that.

But i find it absolutely disgusting that such people are not banned. Don't you ?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you aren't satisfied with mod's decision, you can always send PM to Head Mod - in this case me or lucky..strike.

I would say this kind of ban requests may be delicate and moderator has to decide whether his actions affected the game (and how much) or not, has to decide if there was a real chance to win etc.
Your point of view is different ofc, you are definitely better player than players you played with - you can't expect much from them. You had proper level, items and good score, unlike your teammates: You were threat for the other team, your teammates were just peace of cake who died right after beggining of battle.
For your team the game was lost, score 17:52 says it pretty much itself.

I see now you have much higher PSR, how do you enjoy 1600 or 1700+ games?
Could you compare some higher lvl game with this game or similar one? Do you still meet same kind of ppl? If yes, is the number of them (distinctly) lower/higher?

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1. The game is not lost till the tree/throne falls.
I don't care how much my team feeds, as i said in that ban request, i can still win it IF they atleast use their spells TRYING to defend, and not autoattack neutrals or stand still in woods/fountain.

2. An example of how that game could've been won; i could just go rapier, 1 good fight then i destroy atleast 2 sides of rax, i would have the gold if that imbecil came to def, since the game would last longer if more resistance was put up, and i had enough damage to easily kill 4 of them even without the rapier with a bit of help (not 5 because there was clock 20/0 or something with heart because of those feeders, but clock can't do much on his own, pushwise), even just cask thrown, but the cask was busy being thrown at neutrals on the other side of the map for some reason.

3. No, you should not even give such "judgeable situations" (they are not judgeable, they are clear) a chance to exist, this should be a no-brainer no matter what, you join a game to PLAY it, NOT to sit in base or to attack neutrals and not defend your tree cause you died a couple of times, it's simple. What exactly are we talking about ? This is clear as day.
I don't care if they are 0-30, they joined a game so they must PLAY it. Otherwise why join a game ?

4. I don't see how the fact that "higher" games have less situations like this is of any relevance to my suggestion, that is just going offtopic. Why ? Giving a specific example where such situations don't occur often does nothing to counter my point which is directed at the VAST MAJORITY of the games. (and don't even dare to say they don't occur at "higher" level, cause i've seen atleast 1500 out of 6000 games ruined at that "higher" level you speak of, because of noobs who think the game is over)

5. What makes these situations occur ?

a) The fact that there is an "escape" command (!ff), which makes noobs not even try to do anything TILL the 25 minute mark and then they just type !ff ruining the game for those who actually play. They do it on purpose to make the game end faster and to go next cause maybe they can win that one, even though they could win the one they just !ff'ed in just as easily, if they atleast tried.

b) The fact that you think these situations are "judgeable".
They abuse this and continue to do it and are not being punished because of it.
How is it judgeable when he even said himself "guys finish on mid i wont def so fin" ?

c) The fact that they have a very low understanding of dota and don't know that you can win even in worse situations. However if not playing would actually be bannable (as it is normal, and is on every place of playing dota except LA.com for some reason) they would eventually get better, since you gain more playing experience from losing than from winning.

There are absolutely no bad things than can come out of these changes, only good things. Longer games, better overall athmosphere without noobs crying !ff and flameing others for not !ff'ing etc.
If you think that when a team is dominating and they could theoretically just push and end BUT are not doing it to "farm stats", you can win the game if given time to breathe, so such "examples of bad changes" are not valid.

Bottom line, it all comes down to this.
Why join a game if you don't play it till the end ?
More importantly, why are you not banning those who refuse to play till the end ?
Why are you allowing such a noob !ff command to exist ? If such a command was a good ideea, then it would've been implemented with the game itself. However it is not. Dota 2 doesn't have it (Relatively new game, the ideea of !ff is clearly known by now, however it doesn't have it, ever wondered why ? Because it's not a good ideea. That's why.) It's an addition which does nothing but create bad atmosphere in games or make games end before they should.

The game is not over till it's over, if you refuse to play, then you are ruining the game for those who play, and you deserve a ban. Simple logic.