Author Topic: Alchemist item build/gameplay  (Read 10730 times)

Offline meto1230

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alchemist item build/gameplay
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 14:57 »
Radiance is nice okey but mjollnir is fine too for aoe raping.I dont think mjollnir is horror.Ultra attack speed with ulty so more and more electric.Radiance burn damage=45.Mjollnir electric  damage=160.And u have nice static electric passive on it also.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 15:59 »
Why the hell another time I read about lothar.... seriously guys.
You have only 6 spaces... ok lothar is fine item especially with new recipe items but alchemist isnt weak hero that needs to get out of battle...

Phase boots, HoT/venguard, Mljonir, Bkb/abyss, Radiance/BM, Curias. Then you are best supporter ever.
Let your carry make lothar if he knows his role.
Deal with it B)

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 16:03 »
You have only 6 spaces... ok lothar is fine item especially with new recipe items but alchemist isnt weak hero that needs to get out of battle...
Exactly he needs to get into battle and rape hero who can nuke. with that shadow blade you can make full 5sec stuns and rape anybody

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, 16:07 »
Exactly he needs to get into battle and rape hero who can nuke. with that shadow blade you can make full 5sec stuns and rape anybody

You can always ask another support to buy smoke of decid or buy it yourself.
Moreover your stun range is so high you just cant make lothar.
Evenmoreover even if enemies focus on you its EVEN better.. you will have over 3k hp with BM and letting your carry make the job. I see no point what you have said.
Deal with it B)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 16:26 »
ok lothar is fine item especially with new recipe items but alchemist isnt weak hero that needs to get out of battle...

Phase boots, HoT/venguard, Mljonir, Bkb/abyss, Radiance/BM, Curias. Then you are best supporter ever.
Ok, 2 problems I have with this post.

- If you're using Lothar's to escape, you probably don't understand the item. This is offensive item. sneaking behind your enemy is offensive. Backstab is offensive. DPS boost is offensive. Trying to escape, and getting dust-killed is defensive lame and stupid. Unless it's apem noobs no tr +1.
- If you spent 20k on items, then you're not a support. Not necessarily your main carry, but definitely not a support.

And since you now mentioned drawing attention: there's no better way of drawing attention than standing in the middle of crowd and whacking everyone in range. Defenitely works better than throwing your stun from 9000 range and not getting to hit them afterwards.

I'm not saying you should by all means get Lothar's on alchemist (it's rather situational), but for the love of god (whichever god you pray to), this is good item for semicarry, and if anyone should never get it, it's probably
your carry
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 16:39 »
Well yes, but you are forgetting how fast alchemist is farming. If you buy midas you will finish those items faster than anyone else.

I just mean, you have very good stun. High range and aoe stunning why to waste money on item that wont help much?
You want fast getting in? simple. Do something that not much people would do and buy dagger.

The thing is we have to remember who alchemist is. With ulti tuend on, fart smoke around BM on with 3k you are really very powerfull. Lothar will be good alternative for 1-2 ganks. If your enemies are smart enough supporters will ward around or dust you to death.

Why carry shouldnt get it? I dont mind of my carry Nevermore knowing his job and playing well getting lothar... dagger is fine but I dont mind lothar on Nevermore, ursa and some others.
Deal with it B)

Offline Dark_Tauren

• Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 16:48 »
Soul ring is good at the beginning, and Ring of Basilius. If you got a good farm for 7-10 minutes you can buy hand of midas to farm even better (+ attack speed). You can later build basher, vladmir,  maelstorm, BKB, S & Y, armlet and other items... depends on the game. And game over...

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2013, 17:29 »
S&Y? My god, are we talking about the same hero?

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2013, 17:52 »
naix vs. alche (1v1, lvl 25)
Mkb               Mkb
Ca.                 Ca.
mjol.              mjol.
Abys.             abys.
Buter.            Buter.
HoT                HoT
Who wud win/why? :)

C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2013, 17:55 »
6mjolnirs best build

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2013, 18:00 »
naix vs. alche (1v1, lvl 25)
Mkb               Mkb
Ca.                 Ca.
mjol.              mjol.
Abys.             abys.
Buter.            Buter.
HoT                HoT
Who wud win/why? :)

challenge accepted testing on dota2 w8 for results. im doing 3 round..

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2013, 18:05 »
Hahaha imo alche 100% ;D but im asking you :)
And bart 6xmjolnir vs dat 6items wud lose go try 1v1 apshomp on LA bot
Its nvm 70x6 as =420but nvm cos 30% miss amd permastun...
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 18:10 »
Alche beats naix ass ;)
Taking bets  8)
Deal with it B)

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2013, 18:26 »
all depends on if alche can survive those 6 sec while naix is raged if not then naix should be able to kill him.
did 8 times duel and was 4-4.

Offline Dark_Tauren

• Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2013, 18:28 »
S&Y? My god, are we talking about the same hero?
Why not you need only 4k gold and you get hp, as and ms. And you can slow enemie.