Author Topic: Forum going in a wrong direction!  (Read 6734 times)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forum going in a wrong direction!
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2013, 02:01 »
Everyone can and it's fine. But it's not the point.

I mean, okay, in face-to-face situation I can get angry and act impulsively without thinking, later regretting it. But in front of computer you have more than enough time to think twice before you do anything (unless you're being smoke-ganked). Uncle Invoker has a good advice for you.

Other thing... How often do you see anyone apologizing for anything? Most of you wouldn't do it even if you knew very well you were wrong.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2013, 08:24 »
moderators stop defending yourselfs... i think i got banned for none reason too ...oh wait maybe i detect some nasty mods here...
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,115055.msg394689.html#msg394689

now you have drago thats my biggest laugh and you are taking actions of members you dont know while you have mods that they are spammers/mhers/or w/o ... this topic shows everything about staffs here.

GG NO RE

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2013, 10:30 »
guys why is everyone complaining about this "community" because of mods/admins/ etc .. just leave it for god

sakes it's dead are u blind ? it's been dead for years and ppl still think things changed after angel became

admin and they fixed the site .. the only change i see is the picture of the home-menu and "LA" title and all

the rest to worse ..
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2013, 11:23 »
i banned you
and ban reason was spam , not spamming everywhere

its really awesome when i see my name in some posts (by : "mr.unknown" which doesnt know me)
but the funny thing is , my care scala
-->
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:33 by 50Euro »

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2013, 13:09 »
The biggest problem for you who are complaining about a staff member is that you post that in public, of course you are gonna get banned and things like that.

If you notice someone is abusing or anything like that, DO NOT open a public topic, simply send a private message to his boss and all will be solved. Just like normal users, mod will get warning from his boss and if it happens again, he might as well be demoted.

Raging in public won't do you any good, you should've known that by now.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2013, 13:30 »
quote from drago:
i banned you

False, the reason which i got banned was "spamming everywhere", now you unbanned me and changed the warning/banning reason into "spam", which again proves your loyalty towards the others.

Ah, and yeah, now you unbanned me, which proves that you ADMIT your huge mistake and injustice.

quote by finalend:

Could you please quote me the part where I raged in this thread? If you haven't noticed I was very kind, polite and a guy who was looking an explanation of the actions which were taking against him for no reason.

And yeah, you people here are always hiding in private stuff, with some excuses like "it will be solved in private", if you have what it takes to be an admin or moderator then deal with this here, in PUBLIC!

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2013, 13:52 »
I did not refer to you in that part that you quoted, I said that generally to all the users.

About private and public discussing, it's always better to do it in private because if you say something against a moderator in public, of course he is gonna get mad and you are probably gonna end up being banned.

So, solve your problems with his boss in private.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2013, 14:23 »
quote from drago:
i banned you

False, the reason which i got banned was "spamming everywhere", now you unbanned me and changed the warning/banning reason into "spam", which again proves your loyalty towards the others.

Ah, and yeah, now you unbanned me, which proves that you ADMIT your huge mistake and injustice.

quote by finalend:

Could you please quote me the part where I raged in this thread? If you haven't noticed I was very kind, polite and a guy who was looking an explanation of the actions which were taking against him for no reason.

And yeah, you people here are always hiding in private stuff, with some excuses like "it will be solved in private", if you have what it takes to be an admin or moderator then deal with this here, in PUBLIC!
1. i didnt unban you
2. i ll ban you soon again till i get some material from you (wont last long , i m sure)
3. why the hell would i change the subject of your ban , like i need it ...

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2013, 14:26 »
I think this is enough for this topic.
If you want something change, or feel you are threated unfair or any other issue you have in mind,
you can post them in the following topic and we will try to solve it.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,129160.0.html
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2013, 16:53 »
I think it ain't anything special that problems are solved in private, even in real life.

If you have problem with some team leader, you should go complain to boss and not tell whole office how the leader is bad. If you'll do, I'm sure the boss will call the leader into his office to solve the problem, he won't make public discussion.

Signature by Rocka