Author Topic: Its some experiment  (Read 10166 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Its some experiment
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2014, 20:18 »
Im still learning and still newb but here is my new work

City Above :
http://vudzo.deviantart.com/art/City-Above-424127502

Video preview(adding some adjustments)

Datz Nice , Good Job (Y)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2014, 22:41 »
i would learn, but im better so

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2014, 00:39 »
@.SaLiH. - no im newb xD and i have one tut but its on serbian but to be honest you dont need to listen only to watch and you will learn from that one easy.

@jimmy[1] -  Thanks

@Bart - so yes , you dont need any of my tuts coz u r better rly xD

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2014, 14:10 »
@.SaLiH. - no im newb xD and i have one tut but its on serbian but to be honest you dont need to listen only to watch and you will learn from that one easy.
yea it doesnt matter I will just watch it and I learn it easily just I will watch few times and its ok :) if you just can share with me that video ^_^ can you give link please? Btw you're not newb :D OK as you say you're not pro but you're not noob either
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2014, 16:56 »
keep it up vudzo :D

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2014, 16:42 »
yea it doesnt matter I will just watch it and I learn it easily just I will watch few times and its ok :) if you just can share with me that video ^_^ can you give link please? Btw you're not newb :D OK as you say you're not pro but you're not noob either
Sure
[Drawing effect tutorial]

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2014, 10:12 »
Sure
[Drawing effect tutorial]

hey thanks so much :)
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2014, 00:38 »

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2014, 15:43 »
lovely

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2014, 15:47 »
Its shiet dude xD i resized render myb to much xD

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2014, 16:29 »
i just asslick man xD

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2014, 16:10 »
New works after a long time and without crucial resources for sigging  xD

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2014, 04:09 »
Great job ! Keep workin'