Author Topic: The Changes  (Read 15346 times)

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Changes
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 10:16 »
remove drago, blindjoker these guys never deserve to take staff plus angel man you should post this from long time cz i tried to open your eyes in this topic and they banned me.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,115055.msg394689.html#msg394689\
Well i see your problem is that you still wan't be moderator of this community, but you don't like current staff well i just want to give you some tips:
 1. don't spam ,
 2. don't insult players or even better staff members ,
 3. don't open threads where you are criticizing staff members who are doing great job        here ,
 4. Without joker you would open new thread(s) and again spam with posts like this staff sux there is to much maphackers on this server .BB i hope you die.... Without xmany you would also spam with topics he insulted my family , my mother, my religion etc...
Well my dear friend as you can see we are doing all great job here.And we are trying to calm down that kids which are flaming/insulting/ruining/using mh in your games.
Cheers
_____________________________________________________________________________________
P.s
For Angel what do you think about adding some live stats?
For an example stats will show you ofcourse top 10 players , but also it would be nice to see Players with most denyed creeps per game , most cs per game , most kills ..
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:19 by BloOdMeN »
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 12:40 »
remove drago, blindjoker these guys never deserve to take staff plus angel man you should post this from long time cz i tried to open your eyes in this topic and they banned me.
Well i see your problem is that you still wan't be moderator of this community, but you don't like current staff well i just want to give you some tips:
 1. don't spam ,
 2. don't insult players or even better staff members ,
 3. don't open threads where you are criticizing staff members who are doing great job        here ,
 4. Without joker you would open new thread(s) and again spam with posts like this staff sux there is to much maphackers on this server .BB i hope you die.... Without xmany you would also spam with topics he insulted my family , my mother, my religion etc...
Well my dear friend as you can see we are doing all great job here.And we are trying to calm down that kids which are flaming/insulting/ruining/using mh in your games.
Cheers
_____________________________________________________________________________________
P.s
For an example stats will show you ofcourse top 10 players , but also it would be nice to see Players with most denyed creeps per game , most cs per game , most kills ..

idc you, i want angel to give me a clear message + you cant put yourself in middle and you dont have the authority so stay in your request and stop putting fingers on me

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 12:46 »
-------------------------------------------
in stats page yellow guy is invisible
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,128451.msg443324.html#msg443324
-------------------------------------------

That 'bug' was fixed now.

________________________________________________________________________________
P.s

Yeah, we had something similiar a way before, we'll try to make something like that soon.

1. You can add a country flag in stats near nicks.
2. When I click on the word "    K    D    A    CK    CD    NK" in the statistics should be set from the largest to the smallest.
;)

Will check on this and get back to you.

can u make one player have only one account? every day number of players increase for 1000+ that make no sense.. than will be less leavers i think.. mutli acc sux....
and can u add some more achievements,for killing rosh,for wards,for deny creeps,for stealing aegis,and so on?

Well, players are allowed to use multy accounts as long as they don't break any rules. When it comes to ban avoiding, only in that case, multy accounts are not allowed. So we're 'fighting' against those multy accounters on daily basis.

We'll see what else can be added as achievements at the moment.

Can you state any specific reason why they should be removed? Something like where did they made some mistake or abused their permissions? If so, please PM me with that.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 13:01 »
New changes at forum due users demand:

- color yellow on stats page has been replaced by dark yellow;
- updated link on top bar for "Ban" and "Unban" buttons;
- added "Report MH" button category;
- added "LA Staff" button;

We are waiting for more ideas from users side.

Best regards,
Resor
LA Staff

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 14:06 »
it would be awesome if you would make it like ->

you click on "Report MH"
than Maphackbanrequest
and than something like this appears
http://drago-parser.netai.net/index.php?page=page1175

or directly from stats site :
http://drago-parser.netai.net/index.php?page=page475

what do you think about that (for this users who know that, i re-edited it again)

& @ MH Report , when you open it
it says : How to ban cheater , imo this sounds shitty but at least change it to " How To Ban Cheater "
also at unabn - the > how to get unbanned
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 14:09 by 50Euro »

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 14:11 »

you click on "Report MH"
than Maphackbanrequest

what do you think about that (for this users who know that, i re-edited it again)

We already talk about requests template feature.
We can make it happend, but is not easy as you think. Your help will be welcomed.

Cheers.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 14:38 »
biggest problem here
   Topic: Rules  (Read 44821 times)
   Topic: Bart's Chicks  (Read 64827 times)

man, rules are boring ( and srsly it doesnt count how many USERS viewed it its just views but this made me laugh ;) )
These numbers are irrelevant. In the Rules there aren't any new posts unlike in Bart's Chicks so there is no reason to check the rules every day.

Signature by Rocka

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 16:58 »
There are some forum members in every section who assist moderators. they can be rewarded/promoted in section supporters (on some way part of staff). eurobattle.net have supporter list http://eurobattle.net/showgroups.php , it will be nice to LA have also + list of contributors.

Yes it would be nice to award those who rly care/contribute about this place.

1 - I think there should be added/fixed the complain board, so we avoid unnecessary spam/or hate threads.
2 - About the chat, i think only forum members ( not guests ) should have access at it and it should be related to forum account but decisions there should not affect on forum account.
3 - 
can be added CCCP , Germany , France , Spain/Portugal
we can't add and moderate a board where we are not familiar with language.
AFAIK we know we don't have many or any ppl at all from this places, so it would be useless.
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 17:32 »
About deleting / locking topics :

You can send me a PM if you see some Forum Mod not doing his duty properly.Unfortunetly , i am not in the control of everthing , there are 5 people that i need look over.We are aware that it is killing activity and fun on forum and most members after that are not willing to even try starting new one.

As for Contributors , there were lists and lists of ideas , maybe admins will go with it , maybe not.But project is designed and it is all kept written at one place.

As for Country sections , we wont spam sections , we wanna test how it works and if it is succesfull , we can add more and more.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 19:58 »
About supporters, it would be fine to award them somehow (not sure how tho) but if they would become part of staff (on any lvl) there would be only 2 groups of ppl on forum: Staff and New Member ranked ppl who report rule breakers from time to time.

One more thing.
In every new Ban/Unban request or MH report can by added spoiler with Rules and spoiler How to post Ban/Unban request or MH report
I don't understand why would anyone add Rules in his new ban request...

Update forum version.

Signature by Rocka

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 20:03 »
adding a "thx" button or "like" button , or solution #2 , to show for what user gave someone +1/-1 (for what post)

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 20:11 »
You may upload the pictures of new items (Abysall blade,ring of aquilla,rod of atos etc.) this would help stats page look better.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 22:12 »
Hello,

guys is it possible to add psr for players that dropped not by their fault and their team has won.

They can use screen shot as proof that they did not plugged or something.

I mean I had dropped and my team won the game I lost psr and I had huge role in their early farm and getting items.

Its just idea,

I have posted it here http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,129342.msg446620.html#new cause I did not saw this thread so can you delete it from there please.

Angel we talked about some ppl in staff, anyhow its up to you will you or not remove them. My personal opinion is that they can do more harm (and they already did) than something useful.

What you need is fresh blood with new ideas, I know its hard to find it, but you should try.

Regards.

Mng
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 04:53 »

you click on "Report MH"
than Maphackbanrequest

& @ MH Report , when you open it
it says : How to ban cheater , imo this sounds shitty but at least change it to " How To Ban Cheater "
also at unabn - the > how to get unbanned

They can make BAN tickets (for MH) at the top of the, with scrolling down...

Your username -
Ban username -
Link of the game -
Reason -
Explanation -

Quick write that, and send it. ( Before they write, it should BUMP some rules, which they need to follow and accept )

Admins, would have their options, to accept or refuse it. (accept ban/choose how long perma etc..)

So none would have problems with where to go to ban user/how to ban user etc...

A lot of options could be made, and a lot improvements can be done...

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 16:58 »
Keep in mind we won't go for idea which takes a lot of coding.