Author Topic: The Changes  (Read 15278 times)

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Changes
« on: March 22, 2013, 13:18 »
Hello everyone,

After a long period of unsteadiness, we would like to make some changes. Therefore we would highly appreciate user's suggestions about the possible changes. Since this community is here for both, users and us, we find it very crucial that we comply with needments of both.

We're also aware that there were some bad pictures made by staff members recently, mostly regarding their behaviour. Well, I can assure you that those things will be changed very soon, moreover we would be glad to hear from you what kind of contact you would like to make / have with Staff members, such as interaction on different matters.

The above mentioned changes refers to both, forum and bot. So we're ready to hear what should be changed and we'll be glad to give our own opinions on that as well.

Thanks in advance,
Angel
LA Staff

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

• Secret Agent
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Changes
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 16:47 »
The biggest problems that were here were the bad pictures from some members of staff and if that changes everything will be good
50Euro a.k.a Drago has to change his arrogance and bossy attitude  i think some of the members have problems with him and i find him disturbing sometimes too..He was funny before but now when he is a staff member he thinks he owns this :-)
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 17:00 »
Imo drago never even should have become admin, he was the biggest spammer ever on this forum

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

• Secret Agent
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 17:02 »
I told him to loosen up and let a little spam around here cos he was the biggest spammer and made new forum accs to spam again via pm and he pmed me back another pm from u another ban on the ban list ..
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 17:08 »
Guys plz, keep this topic free of spam ( not that you are spamming, just to remind)

I'm sure there must be more that users can ask/require etc. from admins, so express everything you think is needed for an wanted outcome.
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 17:24 »
The biggest problems that were here were the bad pictures from some members of staff and if that changes everything will be good
50Euro a.k.a Drago has to change his arrogance and bossy attitude  i think some of the members have problems with him and i find him disturbing sometimes too..He was funny before but now when he is a staff member he thinks he owns this :-)

Can you provide me any specific evidence where he was behaving bad? If so, please PM me. I would be more than glad to help you.

Offline Dulesto

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 22:51 »
I think im not the only one here that had bad experience with Dragoljub, and that has manners arent rly good. I think someone should talk to him, also i pmed Angel with one situation about him, where i asked for help on forum and he just gave some stupid reply, while others trying to help, and i dont know why is that not considered spam, probably cause its from admin. My opinion on him is rly bad mannered and power abusive guy.

Cheers.

Offline TroubleMaker^^

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 23:14 »
That same Drago gave great contribution for all common users. He has great knowledge about how this system works, gproxy, new installer etc etc.
Just look at tech support and topics related to that...

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 23:18 »
somewhat offtopic but it can be related:
is bannable to flame thru private messages?

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 23:20 »
somewhat offtopic but it can be related:
is bannable to flame thru private messages?
yes, it is.
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 03:17 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
seems this is right place for my feedbacks.
i don't have problems with mods, for me they do good job, but on forum can by maked some changes.
------------------------------------------
members complain on deleting topics. it should be some discussion about it
sometime players with ingame admin make problems when they mute some player (that can he hard sabotage in game for team and that player if muted player is not in same team where admin play. they should use !ignore /ignore like everyone and do futur actions after game). best way to use mute is if everyone in game or in 1 team complain on some annoying guy. another problem can be stealing owner in Lobby or in game (that happens sometime). also command !unhold doesn't work.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,120706.0.html
there missing MH part, how to post MH report and MH report . that should be added for new members. probably 20-40% of new members reports are just locked because they don't understand how this forum work and how to report
Home | Forum | Stats | How To | Rules | Ban | Unban | MH
-------------------------------------------
second thing.
many members have problem with English language. in Offtopic part (or new board) can be maked place where member who don't understand can ask on own language how to do something (of course if someone want and have time to help them, that can be free place for discussion). eurobattle.net have Balkan , CZ-SK , TR , RO. here can be add also France , Spain , Portugal, Russian, for everyone 1 topic and for other language, members can makes new topics.
everyone want some chat. that is the most rejected topic here.
" Who's Online " . every time when i want to see who is online (after log in), i must click Show - " Members only ". can someone set " Members only " to default , and as optional " Guests only   &   Everyone" ? who care about guests? everyone want to see some member actions, not guests...
in stats page yellow guy is invisible
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,128451.msg443324.html#msg443324
now my suggestions about some rules changes:
for saving game. there are more than 50% players who don't know what is save game and they got ban for that.
my idea is related with table of sanctions. for 1st time will be bether to increase ban for 1 day = 1st time 2 days , and every next time 5 days ban without permaban (permaban only if player have intension to make problems when someone lagging or similar)
with permaban players are forced to make new accounts and do same things again. with short bans they will start thinking about reading rules. biggest problem here
   Topic: Rules  (Read 44821 times)
        Topic: Bart's Chicks  (Read 64827 times)
they should be forced on some way to read rules and don't make futur mystakes like they do before.   
in channel lagabuse.com on battle.net can be added rules or some shortcut for rules
sometimes players make mystakes and got permabanned for ban avoiding on all accounts they have. it should exist difference between autoban and ban by moderator and best way is to ban player only on accounts where he did played in ban period. if player is banned and with intension break rules more and more, then go permaban on all active acc. always will be bad and good guys

Hello and thanks for such a long and useful post.

Regarding your suggestions, we've already added new boards for Balkan/RO/CZ-SK and Turkish languages. If there is any other country which requires another board let me know and I will be glad to add one.

1. We'd already talks about deleting topics, hopefully there will be some improvements from now on.

2. Yeah, we're aware of that, but it's really hard to control those things. Mainly because you can't never know if someone will flip out and go on crazy mode. However, if there is a case where some Staff members went crazy, abusing his powers we'll be taking appropriate measures towards them. Until Complaints board is not fixed, you can freely PM me with any type of complaints.

3. We'll discuss about adding MH to the top menu, but I guess it's a good idea.

4. I guess that chat is fine and can be tolerate as long as there are no flames and insults between members on the forum.

5. About the Who's Online matter, we'll have to look more about that.

6. Thanks for reporting that bug, we'll look into that as well.

7. Yeah, I guess some of those suggestions regarding the rules makes sense, so we'll discuss this interal to see if we can somehow incorporate this to our Rules.

Hopefully I've managed to answer on all points of your suggestions, if there is anything else feel free to write back.

Best regards,
Angel
LA Staff

Offline MeKillU

• Pro Member
  • Karma is a bitch.
    • View Profile
    • ExploitTheMachine
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 04:14 »
biggest problem here
   Topic: Rules  (Read 44821 times)
   Topic: Bart's Chicks  (Read 64827 times)

man, rules are boring ( and srsly it doesnt count how many USERS viewed it its just views but this made me laugh ;) )
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTIiQv8oTpU
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ6bKDvWBgI

W furze kruszę, oczy mruże,
W chmurze tonę, ziomkom przybijam pionę!

Offline 23.23.23

• ТИПР ДО ТИСМР
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 06:57 »
can u make one player have only one account? every day number of players increase for 1000+ that make no sense.. than will be less leavers i think.. mutli acc sux....
and can u add some more achievements,for killing rosh,for wards,for deny creeps,for stealing aegis,and so on?

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 07:26 »
remove drago, blindjoker these guys never deserve to take staff plus angel man you should post this from long time cz i tried to open your eyes in this topic and they banned me.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,115055.msg394689.html#msg394689\

Offline Haxor

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 08:22 »
1. You can add a country flag in stats near nicks.
2. When I click on the word "    K    D    A    CK    CD    NK" in the statistics should be set from the largest to the smallest.
;)