Author Topic: Forum going in a wrong direction!  (Read 6730 times)

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forum going in a wrong direction!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 17:40 »
that mean you are saying in public that you cant stop us faggots because we will ban you and nothing can stop us... well ban me but guess what you will lose tons of members.
Dont worry noone will ban/warn you w/o reason.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 17:42 »
that mean you are saying in public that you cant stop us faggots because we will ban you and nothing can stop us... well ban me but guess what you will lose tons of members.
Dont worry noone will ban/warn you w/o reason.

man, why i need to care? if i am right, there is a lot of mods who is abusing..

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 17:45 »
Well I have one question for you..so, what is abusing? Tell me one example from LA.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 17:47 »
Something like that, indeed. But as I said, I mean it in general, not only here.

For example my friend was working in one factory, she had a contract for year but she was trial worker for first 2 months. A week before end of the trial period she got fired. Why? Because fuck her, that's why.
They have the power and they could fire her, w/o any reason. So they did.

I'm saying we can ban you w/o any reasons (because we have a power to do it) but I'm not saying we all are gonna do that.
If you won't do problems, you won't have any ;)

Signature by Rocka

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 17:48 »
the first mod was xmany,,, i warned you all that he is bad but you banned me with acc of yaphets_

thats why i am talking..

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 17:56 »
If you have any proofs of power abusing, contact mod's boss.

There are more ppl who were bad mods but they are gone now.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 17:58 »
i need my account to be unbanned.... the acc name is yaphets_ xmany banned me cz i showed the public of his history,,

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2013, 18:02 »
the first mod was xmany,,, i warned you all that he is bad but you banned me with acc of yaphets_

thats why i am talking..

Said the one who is flamer on national base. http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,129040.0.html

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2013, 18:04 »
blind stay in your business i am talking in forum not ingame... and as you can see i apologized,,, i was so angry in that game, everyone make mistakes... so stop putting your finger at me.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 18:29 »
blind stay in your business i am talking in forum not ingame... and as you can see i apologized,,, i was so angry in that game, everyone make mistakes... so stop putting your finger at me.
So you talk about forum/other mods that they're not doing a proper job when you, sir, flame on national bases. Why would you even open a topic like this ? And xmany is long gone anyway so as coldworld said, do you have anymore examples ?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 19:19 »
So you talk about forum/other mods that they're not doing a proper job when you, sir, flame on national bases. Why would you even open a topic like this ? And xmany is long gone anyway so as coldworld said, do you have anymore examples ?

as always pointing finger at me... bro wake up i am not a staff i am a member and not only me saying that staffs is abusing see who opened topic...

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 19:28 »
as always pointing finger at me... bro wake up i am not a staff i am a member and not only me saying that staffs is abusing see who opened topic...
Yes, I saw that you weren't the one who opened the topic (my bad), but still what are you looking to achieve here ?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 20:03 »
a good staff ;)

Offline .maestro3berg.

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 20:10 »
Yes, I saw that you weren't the one who opened the topic (my bad), but still what are you looking to achieve here ?
I think that he only want that his number of post rise ! :D
"Nikom ne ljubim dupe, poeni da se skupe. Jer sta god da bude, ja imam sve kod kuce!"

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 20:20 »
Dafuq penguin, i hate ur attitude all its way. U r worse than jean, cuz jean is trolling and spamming offtopic all the time but u and ur politics involiving in some subjects are more than annoying... U did it several times afaik and keep doing that. I would personally ban u, but unfortunately mods here dont want to...
I see you are butthurted 2nd or more acc dude, I did it once without reason and got banned for month. Other times you guys were provoking and I had some free time while finding match so you got butthurted just as an answer to your Quotes: "Kosovo je Srbija" etc.