Author Topic: New World Order  (Read 6904 times)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New World Order
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2013, 20:56 »
Won't watch it,i seen enough lies about it.You're blaming illuminati for what politics and media did for us,that just a lie.If you wan't i'll explain
It's just a song, not "Illuminati exposed" or some "Illuminati documentary", so why wouldn't you watch it?
and btw, have you ever watched cartoons? In every single Disney cartoon i found few "Illuminati" signs and references, so yeah, its the Illuminatis foult and the media and politics are illuminati it self...
How should i know that?I thought it was something stupid,anyway what illuminati sign?Maybe the pyramid with an eye or something?That's not Illuminati it's just something abstract,or even if it isn't who the fuck joined illuminati for watching disney?I watched disney and i'm 300x times better than new kids with new dumb cartoons.Also the mind absorbs all the information,but it just saves the ones that are noticeable so what if there are signs?Anyway it's not their fault because they aren't Illuminati,they're just devils minions.

Offline De_Inferno

• Advanced Member
  • Look at it Go!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 14:43 »
Won't watch it,i seen enough lies about it.You're blaming illuminati for what politics and media did for us,that just a lie.If you wan't i'll explain
It's just a song, not "Illuminati exposed" or some "Illuminati documentary", so why wouldn't you watch it?
and btw, have you ever watched cartoons? In every single Disney cartoon i found few "Illuminati" signs and references, so yeah, its the Illuminatis foult and the media and politics are illuminati it self...
How should i know that?I thought it was something stupid,anyway what illuminati sign?Maybe the pyramid with an eye or something?That's not Illuminati it's just something abstract,or even if it isn't who the fuck joined illuminati for watching disney?I watched disney and i'm 300x times better than new kids with new dumb cartoons.Also the mind absorbs all the information,but it just saves the ones that are noticeable so what if there are signs?Anyway it's not their fault because they aren't Illuminati,they're just devils minions.
You have a point..
Anyway, we can't and won't know the hole truth behind it ever.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 15:08 »
so manny plots and conspiracs... bcs GREED is best motivator there is

nothing will chage,
we all gona die  :-\ :-\

i would like to see some global change tho; destruction of economic system, global catastrophe where money wouldnt matter shit, visitors from space with enlightenment or simple Sith lord oppression. Smtng that would bring our species together. Im sick when I see todays world full of, lemme quote my master jeandarc, "SCUM".
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 15:36 »
Guys , dont look for signs and bullshit.Think logic. There are couple of families who have huge wealth and power to go into everything.They finance goverments according to their wishes , still they are not directly connected to anything.They have minions which do that for them.

This money comes from one African king Mansa Musa who lived in 14th century and when he died some of well known families Medici got part of his wealth and they gained power just at very end of 14th century (there are many families related , but i cant name them all).They used church to gain even more control over everything , they even killed each other. But i cold write 1000 line story about everything , because my uncle taught me history since i was in primary school , and he graduaded philosophy and history and his whole life he studied roots of these families , but most important constant changing of people thoughts during centuries.

I dont say he is right , but there is huge logic in his words.But point is , there is always someone who controls some aspects of the world just because they can , they dont know limit.you can call them illuminati or whatever , point remains same.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 15:41 by AC »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2013, 15:48 »
money controls everything, you (plural) need to get your ass up from that chair and start working, only then you can become what you want.

nothing is impossible, even the word itself says "i'm possible"

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 16:06 »
money controls everything, you (plural) need to get your ass up from that chair and start working, only then you can become what you want.

nothing is impossible, even the word itself says "i'm possible"
yy,sad thing. we r all controled by money.

look at that irony :D :D ppl which are sitting on "the" chairs are making all the money :D
i just need to chill out and relax. money will come by itself :P
this time next year i think
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 23:55 »
In short il explain they are the one making all the rules poisening your air your food,making your lifes meningless by putting effort to slow the progres of human race...they want to decrese the population drastic...the bildeberg family and the royal family are "famouse members" ...iluminati  control the USA same as the BANKS...they make money out of war by going to war u have to lend from the world trade bank its dirty laundry 90% of that money dosent even exist its yust a number in the computer...they control the mass media and are making a twisted perception in subliminal mesagges...they are infiltrated in the vatican...the farmacy etc...(even some video games and comercial music and tv shows to make people more shalow/pefethic/stupid...there are much grather things that are not showed to us fools we stoped evolving as a specie yet are evolving with techn. in near future space tech.(which is again things we can be controled with) go look up terms such as the"third eye on your right side of the brain(horus eye)"  , DMT=the most ilegal drug , acient geomety ,

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 09:42 »
Its is spelled the bilderbergs and yes they meet every year at one place,then they plot theire plans when they are together or wht ever who can know wht happens on those meetings...i must correct u the iluminati is not a devirsion for the bilderbergs  ;D the bilderbergs are iluminati members,,,u have 32 degrees for masons every step u know more,for exp the owner of disney walt disney is a 32 degree mason...ww3 is happening in azia but i would call that war the mass media war,that is wht im talking about them shaping your perception,since u were a child...its normal today for people to know that every day hundreds of people in azia are being killed they dont respand...on africa africa is the most looted continent on earth the amount of resources minerals and other shit are/was rich in africa,the map size of africa is not even the one u learnt in school it is much bigger but someone obviously dont want u to know that...they decided to help the african people with medicine they fucking injected aids in many of them as a "cure" they start matting and now u have every 3 african has aids...Go look up your favorite cereal brand nestle u will found out the owner of it has half of the world...We are beeing poisened by gmo food and other shits(yust to say if u are eating gmo food u wont know coz the third generation is the on that suffers) the third one will have problems with penises,tumors and that type of shit...it has been tested on other animals such as mouse all of them coud not mate....i know lot of u know hitler so let me say to you he was inspired by a american who wrote a book about geopolitcs if u look closer he had his own system of filtrating people if u had 2 stupid kids u couldnt make the third one or if u had some illneses in your bloodline u werent allowed to make baybys loot of people were killed coz they "werent good enough for the new world ortder"then he stardet hunting the jews and the others...

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 13:48 »
money controls everything...

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 14:34 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Its is spelled the bilderbergs and yes they meet every year at one place,then they plot theire plans when they are together or wht ever who can know wht happens on those meetings...i must correct u the iluminati is not a devirsion for the bilderbergs  ;D the bilderbergs are iluminati members,,,u have 32 degrees for masons every step u know more,for exp the owner of disney walt disney is a 32 degree mason...ww3 is happening in azia but i would call that war the mass media war,that is wht im talking about them shaping your perception,since u were a child...its normal today for people to know that every day hundreds of people in azia are being killed they dont respand...on africa africa is the most looted continent on earth the amount of resources minerals and other shit are/was rich in africa,the map size of africa is not even the one u learnt in school it is much bigger but someone obviously dont want u to know that...they decided to help the african people with medicine they fucking injected aids in many of them as a "cure" they start matting and now u have every 3 african has aids...Go look up your favorite cereal brand nestle u will found out the owner of it has half of the world...We are beeing poisened by gmo food and other shits(yust to say if u are eating gmo food u wont know coz the third generation is the on that suffers) the third one will have problems with penises,tumors and that type of shit...it has been tested on other animals such as mouse all of them coud not mate....i know lot of u know hitler so let me say to you he was inspired by a american who wrote a book about geopolitcs if u look closer he had his own system of filtrating people if u had 2 stupid kids u couldnt make the third one or if u had some illneses in your bloodline u werent allowed to make baybys loot of people were killed coz they "werent good enough for the new world ortder"then he stardet hunting the jews and the others...
I've heard and read something about buildboard group. In this group is every billionaire (around 200 members) and they working on own profit + destroying countries. They have one rule "destiny of the country where they meet will be sealed and that country will be destroyed soon (sometime politic, sometime war...)". They was already in Greece, Spain, Yugoslavia ... and that countries bankrupt. We belongs to them and they have bank system to transmute us in slaves. Also oil business (Asia and Africa countries). In future if there is no ww3, they will make corporations, country system wont exist, we will have chips and they will do what ever they want, like they already do right now. I think Illuminati are just diversion here. This year they meet/or they will meet in France, so lets see if this story is true
In short il explain they are the one making all the rules poisening your air your food,making your lifes meningless by putting effort to slow the progres of human race...they want to decrese the population drastic...the bildeberg family and the royal family are "famouse members" ...iluminati  control the USA same as the BANKS...they make money out of war by going to war u have to lend from the world trade bank its dirty laundry 90% of that money dosent even exist its yust a number in the computer...they control the mass media and are making a twisted perception in subliminal mesagges...they are infiltrated in the vatican...the farmacy etc...(even some video games and comercial music and tv shows to make people more shalow/pefethic/stupid...there are much grather things that are not showed to us fools we stoped evolving as a specie yet are evolving with techn. in near future space tech.(which is again things we can be controled with) go look up terms such as the"third eye on your right side of the brain(horus eye)"  , DMT=the most ilegal drug , acient geomety ,
brb, crying in laughter

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 18:46 »
Lol penguin first of all u can laugh all u want to u mybe its yust crap but to some isnt and dont act like a smartass cos im 99% sure i have done more with my life then u...
And second u suck at playing dota which is the main thing we are here so i dont see the point of your existance here...

Offline 1of5

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 19:34 »
Pls stop talking nonsense... You really think that if the so called illuminati exist you would know about them? If there is some1 you will never know about him/them! Remember, the puppet master is never seen! Ppl are basing this shit on "things that ex illuminati members said"... you think they would be alive to tell some1 those things? You think that would get out into the world?? And btw you are saying the map of the world is fake? hahahaahhaha... I heard there is more land than water and that oceans are a myth... and they didn't want all the ppl to have water so they put salt in the big lakes that we think are oceans, and they cut down trees in desert areas!! Get your head out of your asses already... Real ppl are pulling strings behind the scenes just as politicians are not running countries, there are always some rich ppl that you probably didn't even heard of so... have a nice day!

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 20:30 »
Lol penguin first of all u can laugh all u want to u mybe its yust crap but to some isnt and dont act like a smartass cos im 99% sure i have done more with my life then u...
And second u suck at playing dota which is the main thing we are here so i dont see the point of your existance here...
pls, now call me "idiot, retard, faggot etc" coz I need dinner and you are starting to feed me very well

Pls stop talking nonsense... You really think that if the so called illuminati exist you would know about them? If there is some1 you will never know about him/them! Remember, the puppet master is never seen! Ppl are basing this shit on "things that ex illuminati members said"... you think they would be alive to tell some1 those things? You think that would get out into the world?? And btw you are saying the map of the world is fake? hahahaahhaha... I heard there is more land than water and that oceans are a myth... and they didn't want all the ppl to have water so they put salt in the big lakes that we think are oceans, and they cut down trees in desert areas!! Get your head out of your asses already... Real ppl are pulling strings behind the scenes just as politicians are not running countries, there are always some rich ppl that you probably didn't even heard of so... have a nice day!
I can actually agree on some points over  here

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2013, 20:37 »
one does not simply start to argue with t3h rebelz

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 21:57 »

Ur arguments are invalid ofcorse the puppet master is behind the sceens but all i said is true,and its not based on wht  ex members said...second of all i didnt said the world map is fake i yust said that africa is bigger then it is on the map which it is...the story u said about water and salt i dont even want to comment so the meaning of your post is ridiculous so dont replay and quote people if u cant back it up  ??? have a nice day 2