Author Topic: New World Order  (Read 6912 times)

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New World Order
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 13:54 »
3.If Turk (Ottoman) enters your home , you as a man need to exit the house and let the Turk f*** your wife.Or if you are not home , he would leave ''fes'' or those turkish caps (i dont know translation) at your door so you know he is there so until he is gone , you can't enter the house.[/i]
Not true, doesn't even have a chance to be true. If u even dare to f*** someones wife, there is hard punishment. If you do, its punishment is being bombarded by stones and death!

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2013, 18:34 »
I could write a fucking much long novel about it by my history knowledge. I'll say just one thing:

"History is written by the victors." That's why all of your arguements will be valid while you try to prove something. Ofcourse everyone can have opinions but beware to say it in disrespect.

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2013, 15:32 »
This is a big topic,

First of all im gonna start with schools.

If u take a look at the brain u would see that he is divided in 2 parts :
 LEFT side of the brain , RIGHT side of the brain.

Left side is for math,logic,chemistry sience etc etc ;for those who know more about this left side of the brain is often compared with the male, and in geometry its showed as a square(il explain later why i mentioned geomety)

Right side is for fellings,focus,imagination,connection with the nature and universe if u can say that ; for those who know more about this right side of the brain is often compared with the female, and in geometry it is showed as a circle.(il explain later why am i talking about geometry)

In school u work only the left brain while the right brain is developing by the way with out no attention on that.I dont need to explain why is important to have balance.(if u want proof just look the fuck around u)
So we understand now that our LEFT and RIGHT side are not balanced.And we all aggre that balance very esencial.

Also wht i dont like how mistakes in schools are judged.Imagination and facts shoud be respected equal.
Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.A.E
'If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original.

I dont have to much time so i stop now.
Ouu and btw if someone is interested why i mentioned square and circle u can explore that by your own but here is a litlle hint :P

http://viztv.vizfact.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/davinci.jpg
Be Water My Friend