Author Topic: Leaver  (Read 769 times)

Offline ^Milosh^

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leaver
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:25 »
Well i got one warn point http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/%5Emilosh%5E and i am not happy about it

Player has 1 warn points.
Player was warned by [BloodyAlboz] on [03-03-2013 09:37:37] with reason [Leaver] in game [RD // EU // 1600 +1 !!! #1].
First or all i am not a leaver! , i left a game cause i wasn't feeling well not becouse i feeded or smt like it , i dont rly understand you now all who look at my profile will see a word ''leaver'' and i dont leave games cause i was owned or died 10 times in like 15min or less , i had a nice game i was rly strong i only needed a bit more hp and atack speed and it would have been over , to have 400dmg in 40min is bad ?? i think this aint fair , and if you can remove it would be much better , i play here for too long time to be called a leaver

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leaver
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 01:51 »
This guy takes this game so serious and care about "reputation"  ::)

Nobody is gonna calling you leaver mate, it's not dark stain on you. Ofcourse if you think you're right, you can claim your right but If I would be you, I would send pm to bloody instead of creating topic here. No need for exaggeration for just 1 warn point..

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 01:55 »
dont worry, people still have chance to be awesome even with 1 warn point.
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 11:33 »
When you left at min 47 you were lvl 24.
When you teammates finished game at min 68min they were lvl 25.
Your leaving made all your team lose the game as result of this
you deserve that warn.

You can PM to Resor if you still don't agree with my judgement.
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al