Author Topic: Who is this guy ???  (Read 784 times)

Offline XxxxX SniPeR XxxxX

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Who is this guy ???
« on: March 04, 2013, 19:12 »
Hey guys,

So i made this acc to ask you a question, does anyone know who this guy is ? ... A friend of mine was complaining to me about him being a cheater ...
He is too good .. I'm really not sure if he may be maphacker or something ... Can anyone verify it ??
Here is link to his games ... I'm really not sure ... i saw some good players here in my 8+ years of being on this server but this guy ... something else to say the least.

http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/denies_too_easy/ladder-games/1/1

What caught my attention the most is his way of playing, the execution mainly. He just seems to be aware of everything at all times ... He controls the whole game on his own, i mean with stuff like fake-ing going bot/top to gank and farming woods, making enemies back from those lanes and stuff like that ... His first game was ridicolously hard to win, a leaving feeder in his team and scourge was pushing since early game and dominating all lanes except mid, which was his. They got 2 sets of rax and he still turned the game, without even dying once ... It just seems ridicolous.

Even though they were not that good players since it's pretty low psr, if you actually take some time to look at his games ... i think it wouldn't matter at all who he plays against ... Just ridicolous ... He is best player i ever saw here in all this time and i want to make sure he is clean ... I just can't believe he is that good to turn a game by himself so easily, and not even dying seems ridicolous ...
Please someone check him for maphack or something ...
And if anyone knows who he is tell me ... I'm really curious ... Thanks.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Who is this guy ???
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 19:46 »
If you trying to "promote" yourself or someone, its bad place for it.

!Locked
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!