Author Topic: Dota1 VS Dota2  (Read 6610 times)

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota1 VS Dota2
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 13:13 »
I got my PC for 1200 kunas (around 150 euros), because I have good friends :P and it's running dota 2 perfectly.

Offline 7th.SkY

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2013, 20:05 »
It's obvious that Dota2 is better.

I have played DotA for years (since 6.09 I think), and I'm playing Dota2 for 1 year now. You need some time to get used to Dota2 looks, as everything is a lot different, in terms of cosmetics. I was struggling to see who I'm up against, and what spell they're using, but after 20 days of play you get used to it, AND you will realise, it's THE EXACT SAME GAME, with no limitations (W3 engine).

Dota 2 saves you time on every small thing, item shopping, courier delivery with full items, and much more. All that small time wasting crap that exists in DotA and that you got used to, is gone in Dota 2.

Yes, there are bugs in Dota 2, of course, it's still in beta, but nothing worth mentioning really, 99% of them are fixed and the problems are mainly in cosmetics.

It's not true that there are more noobs in Dota 2, it's simply not, because it is in closed beta, not everyone can obtain a key. There are morons here and there, sure. Besides, matchmaking will put you in your level pool after only a few games. I have around 1000 games in D2, playing in very high skill pool, and just out of curiosity made a new account and out of 15 games - 10 are in very high pool.

Offline brad_hawk

• Advanced Member
  • With great power comes great responsibility.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2013, 20:05 »
this is like going in a basketball game and asking one of the fans: "hey, which one is better football or basketball"

+1
Trempler.

Offline as.ART

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2013, 13:57 »
this is like going in a basketball game and asking one of the fans: "hey, which one is better football or basketball"

LMAO MAN HAHHAHAHA

Offline twaLh

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2013, 21:16 »
Guys, i installed dota 2 before 2 months and today i downloaded last update, then i restared comp and now steam requires to install and download dota 2 AGAIN, why?... I dont know why should i install it when i had that already installed? 

Offline stefaN^

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2013, 21:59 »
It's obvious that Dota2 is better.

I have played DotA for years (since 6.09 I think), and I'm playing Dota2 for 1 year now. You need some time to get used to Dota2 looks, as everything is a lot different, in terms of cosmetics. I was struggling to see who I'm up against, and what spell they're using, but after 20 days of play you get used to it, AND you will realise, it's THE EXACT SAME GAME, with no limitations (W3 engine).

Dota 2 saves you time on every small thing, item shopping, courier delivery with full items, and much more. All that small time wasting crap that exists in DotA and that you got used to, is gone in Dota 2.

Yes, there are bugs in Dota 2, of course, it's still in beta, but nothing worth mentioning really, 99% of them are fixed and the problems are mainly in cosmetics.

It's not true that there are more noobs in Dota 2, it's simply not, because it is in closed beta, not everyone can obtain a key. There are morons here and there, sure. Besides, matchmaking will put you in your level pool after only a few games. I have around 1000 games in D2, playing in very high skill pool, and just out of curiosity made a new account and out of 15 games - 10 are in very high pool.
+1

Offline stele

• Pro Member
  • UFC!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2013, 23:15 »
Too many noobs in dota 2 - LOL
hahaah :D

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2013, 03:42 »
Bitch pls, I've never seen an autoattacking player in dota 2 in my life. Here, games are horror. Here I buy bf on am and people laugh at me. Goes to show their skill level. I don't remember a dota 2 game without courier on start, wards etc. Support fighting for creeps (if supp exists here) can't be found in a dota 2 game, regardless of your lvl.
Absolutely disagreing . Dota 2  games at low-level are horror . Average time 20-25 and 3-5/10mega noobs or tards

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2013, 12:31 »
Bitch pls, I've never seen an autoattacking player in dota 2 in my life. Here, games are horror. Here I buy bf on am and people laugh at me. Goes to show their skill level. I don't remember a dota 2 game without courier on start, wards etc. Support fighting for creeps (if supp exists here) can't be found in a dota 2 game, regardless of your lvl.
Absolutely disagreing . Dota 2  games at low-level are horror . Average time 20-25 and 3-5/10mega noobs or tards
You play with noobs if u are noob. Thats called matchmaking

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2013, 00:22 »
^ that