Author Topic: Game destroying  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game destroying
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 03:04 »
We understand all but like i said before , there are players which are noobs and will farm in woods even they are not mad at all.And there are players who are ragers who play and farm only , it is his choice , he is will lose that game as much as you will.If he stays in wood , he is gaining exp and gold for it , he can do it on lane as well ,but he is safer in woods.If he doesn't want to join team fights , it is his choice , we cant do anything for it.That would be like we ban people for being noobs , even you see it as being afk , but afk means AWAY FROM KEYBOARD , and surely he is not doing that.

And even we make that rule , it would be very undefined which will cause moderators trouble , because people will surely spam forum with questions like : Omg i cant beleive he did not ban player for that blah blah.I know players hate when moderator declines their ban report just because moderator sees it other way.

And i mentioned that this rule will make reports ages to be solved and it brings nothing compared on time used to solve it , and best thing of all , it might get denied because if we add that rule , dosens of players would report any player who farms longer than 5 mins in wood and still Ban Unban mod would have to look at the whole replay for what ? Some rager is mad because someone stayed out of few team fights (still he will not mention that in report , he will say "Retard mirana never came gank , he just farms )

So we are definetly not adding that rule to be considered as game ruin or afk.If someone suggests better way to deal with this problem , staff will look into it .

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 21:02 »
About afk, we know what it means.
If you stay at fountain, moving a foot each 2 minutes and you'll be chatting you will get ban for afk even tho you aren't obviously away from keyboard.
This is to make things simplier.
Just saying...

Signature by Rocka

Offline DiMSuM

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 11:26 »
Simple, if your friend is a mod or w/e. your ban request will get thru.
Just like this one
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,119793.msg411401.html#msg411401
this mod alrdy solved it with reasons but later some noobs just want to ban me and complain to his higher rank mod buddy. Then I got ban without an explanation. They expect a already weaken hero should keep on feeding the during team fight to show the player is playing or refuse to play lol. bullshit.

if a mod or their buddies hate u will get ban whatsoever. Welcome to life.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 14:02 »
Yes, we ban ppl because we don't like them and simply because we can. Rules are for nabs. Ours is the power.

Signature by Rocka

Offline FROM_SERBIA.

• Stay cool :D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 22:48 »
The problem is that moderators would have to watch whole replays in order to judge if he really ruined that game or not , which is not really solution because he will get few days ban and he will just go to other account resulting in big waste of time which could be used to solve much easier requests.

That's why we implanted ignore command and autoban , so we deal with some problems much more effective ways,since we can't really prevent Multiaccounters (that's why IHRL is invented for players who want decent mid skill games ) and we just hired more mods to keep Reports sections clean all the time (i think it takes max 15 min to get unbaned , and bit more to ban someone)

And another reason is that that player is gaining exp and gold whole time , if he wants to farm whole game , it is his choice.That's why noobs in pro / pro in noobs game rules was removed , we added PSR system which more-less ''solves'' the problem.There will be always retarded kids who want to ruin other people's fun , but there is no cure for it.

If you have some better suggestion , post it in feedback .Also this topic will be opened for discussion.
+1