Author Topic: 10 most useless heroes in Dota, do you agree?  (Read 20441 times)

Offline [BG]DarthMaul

• Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 10 most useless heroes in Dota, do you agree?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 20:39 »
I've played techies a lot of times, he's imba even when they got gem
he is not all about setting traps, u can use him in the melee also for 6 sec stuns, 750 dmg mines, hex if u get and such
I have played games where i just win almost alone with him coz they just cant come close to me, only tanks are good vs him, but he can pwn agilities, u just need to use him right

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 21:48 »
Heroes are just like tools,usage of them depends of you,maybe you start this topic cuz u hate some of them...

Offline burax

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 03:27 »
Yeah Bristle boring for me and for many people. Tell me more boring hero then bristle? I don't enjoy playing him. Did I say he is useless or did I ask you, how to use him?

lol

Offline PlayDota.eu08

• WickedSick Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 03:47 »
if u think bristel is boring u r nab .
he have good slow + good speed + good ulty + good 1st spell ( i forgot the name xD )
everytime when u cast 1st u get + 30 dmg to 1st , slow = - armor and slow , 3rd dmg return and ulty gives u dmg and speed .
Quote from: Dino-Merlin
Ne nisam ti rekao sve, jednostavno nisam imao snage za to

Offline opa_bato[o.0]

• wub wub wub prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhh
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 07:22 »
if u think bristel is boring u r nab .
he have good slow + good speed + good ulty + good 1st spell ( i forgot the name xD )
everytime when u cast 1st u get + 30 dmg to 1st , slow = - armor and slow , 3rd dmg return and ulty gives u dmg and speed .
1st is slow, 2nd is dmg, dmg = spell lvl +30xtimes the spell was cast in the last 10 sec, 3rd is not dmg return, just dmg reduction
bored i am

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 08:45 »
Techies is amazing

Bristle is amazing even though stick counters him heavily

Offline T.I.L

• Advanced Member
  • ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 11:35 »
That guy is going to make the 10 most idiots topics ever on the forum.

Stay in touch! What's coming next?

Offline hax

• I'm your new god.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 14:00 »
jakiro useless ? another riki picker we have here. jakiro has slow, aoe dmg ulti, aoe disable. for someone with a brain, he is deadly. also, his passive fire orb that does dmg per sec, applies to TOWERS, imba pushing machine. also has a GREAT str growth. "barely can push creeps" and he is one of the best pushers in the game :D i`m rofl`ing so hard :D:D imba noobs these days.

first of all im not riki picker. 2nd, the aoe ulti deals LOW damage and its easy to dodge. the ice slow is horrible and doesnt last for a long time.

for someone with a brain, he is deadly.
if i wanted a deadly hero i would pick any other hero then jakiro. the passive fire orb isnt that great, it may be ok for killing towers but you think that in league matches someone takes jakiro and pushes the 3 towers in his line in 15mins?

he is one of the best pushers in the game :D

like i said, weak skills for pushing. the hero is slow too and its easy to get ganked when pushing in serious matches.

go play some public games biaaaaatch

Offline Dagger_Master^^

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 14:14 »
jakiro is played in league matches, he is not played in pubs where noobs like you reside though.
he is a fucking pushing machine you noob, one of the best in the game. again, deadly for those with a brain, like you have proven, it`s not for you.
he is one of the most versatile heroes in game, has slow, has disable, has an orb dealing great dmg to towers, and pushing is pathetically easy with it, and has a great ulti for clashes ( if thrown in correctly, like a brain user would, not a guy like you hax )

i can`t believe such noobs even dare to comment, on heroes that are actually one of the best in the game.
another thing, jakiro has like 2nd or 3rd greatest str growth for an int. seriously. pusher, disabler, aoe slow, aoe dmg, survivability, and this noob dare`s to judge him as "useless" :D :D :D :D
fucking pathetic noobs these days
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 14:20 by Dagger_Master^^ »

Offline misaksmrad

• Awards 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 15:00 »
Every hero is good if u know to play him.. And none is useless..

Offline aosaiod

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 15:17 »
Every hero is good if u know to play him.. And none is useless..

+31

Offline hax

• I'm your new god.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 15:25 »
jakiro is played in league matches, he is not played in pubs where noobs like you reside though.
he is a fucking pushing machine you noob, one of the best in the game. again, deadly for those with a brain, like you have proven, it`s not for you.
he is one of the most versatile heroes in game, has slow, has disable, has an orb dealing great dmg to towers, and pushing is pathetically easy with it, and has a great ulti for clashes ( if thrown in correctly, like a brain user would, not a guy like you hax )

i can`t believe such noobs even dare to comment, on heroes that are actually one of the best in the game.
another thing, jakiro has like 2nd or 3rd greatest str growth for an int. seriously. pusher, disabler, aoe slow, aoe dmg, survivability, and this noob dare`s to judge him as "useless" :D :D :D :D
fucking pathetic noobs these days

link me a league game where jakiro is picked and he actually manages to do something. jakiro with mekansm/hex is fine but so is any other hero.
*edit*

you have said 3 times something like "pusher machine u stupid nabzz". id like to see you push in serious matches, getting your ass raped.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 15:37 by hax »

Offline Dagger_Master^^

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 06:42 »
lol MYM pusher plays him alot and he does very well, the sad thing is you have no ideea what you are talking about, but are still talking. just like any kid + noob combo :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 06:59 by Dagger_Master^^ »

Offline deadinformator

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 07:17 »
to end this discussion i give you a link to ESWC DOTA chamiponship with usage statistics

http://www.playdota.com/forums/263543/eswc-pick-ban-statistics

you can see how often gondar bristle or techies are used in serious competetive games

Offline Dagger_Master^^

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 09:32 »
informator, regardless of those statistics of eswc, i can show you a cw replay of chinese players ( Axis vs XtC ), with bristle, that will make you want to play bristle :) imo it`s one of the best games ever played in the world, extreamly balanced, great teamplay, extreamly close end for both sides. i recommend slowing to 1/2 x speed at the end and check both sides :D epic game indeed

patch version is 1.23, map 6.59d ( old but gold )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDMB4ZJS

if you will watch it, you wont view bristle the same as you do now :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:35 by Dagger_Master^^ »