Author Topic: 10 most useless heroes in Dota, do you agree?  (Read 20506 times)

Offline SchneiderLORD

• Topic Author
  • Watch and Learn M@Z"5
    • View Profile
    • http://wcg.bblog.mn/
    • Awards

1 - Crystal Maiden. Nukes are nothing special, aura even as global loses it's effectiveness after early game, ulti is easily counterable, unwieldy and unreliable. Poor animation design. She's made of suck. Yes, I've heard of animation cancelling.

2 - Bounty Hunter. His dominance relies on getting farmed up, and even then he isn't that much of a carry. His farming relies on herokills, and to get them he relies on his invis and overconfident soloers. In hero design you can't rely on noobs, and invis is easily countered.

3 - Clinkz. ^

4 - Techies. Good Techies is good, but having played him a couple of times, I've found the shocking news, that when a ranged hero gets a gem, he becomes fucking useless.

5 - Phantom AssAssin. To make her useful, you need to stack damage. With low hp like that, even 30% dodge doesn't help you against a bit of focus fire and/or nukes. Even when farmed up, she's not all that big of a deal.

6 - Rigwarl, Bristleback. He bases on stacking effects. Stacking Quill spray allows him to do massive damage early, but the damage becomes ineffective, not only because of increasing hp of enemies, but because the damage is reduced by increasing armor. After 30min it's hardly worth of using for any other reason than Warpath.
His abilities don't compliment each other. He is supposed to be an offencive tank, but he has low str gain(2.2/lvl) and bristleback(skill) works only when running away. Also Goo as a chasing ability is frustrating, as the hero briefly stops when you cast it.

7 - Venomancer. He does nothing that someone else couldn't do better. Hell, even Viper alone can do everything he does better. The damage of Nova is highly unimpressive and becomes nonmentionable with high hp, high regen, Hood of Defiance or even Lifesteal. Wards are good early -> early midgame farming, but after that wards are not even worth of using for anything else than temporary warding when pushing.
He is a decent farmer with some ganking abilities, but he has nothing to do with it lategame, no role, no steroid, nothing.

8 - Bloodseeker. Another nondisable agi carry. Just a bad one. He relies on opposing bad opponents for herofarming. Baaaaad starting point for a hero.

9 - Spirit Breaker. His style is to throw himself in and hope for the best. Works when opponents are unskilled enough to not sense danger, unorganized enough to not stick together and when your team is dominating enough for opponents to be weak enough to be pwned by charge.
In a groupfight, he is the first one to die if he even bothers to attend.

10 - Nerubian Wiener. He just is weak. No nukes, bad built-in orb, low hp, low statgain. Time lapse is a neat trick, but it's a trick, and tricks can be countered. Silence and gg, stun and gg, nuke and gg, anti invis and gg, armor reduce and gg, it's just gg. Watchers are sex though, and that's all he is worth most of the time.

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 10 most useless heroes in Dota, do you agree?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 12:25 »
You are writing in what each hero is weak. You can say the same for every hero, but there is something you forget. Before the game starts, you can pick (or repick/ban, depends on the mode) a hero (-dm mode excluded).

Offline deadinformator

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 12:25 »
1 cm - organized games for support -not a pub stomper
2 gondar - i agree
3 clinkz - only in pubsto rape nabz
4 i play lane techies with good farming pushing and anti pushing - he could be useful
5 morted - she can farm with dagger, and she is monster ate game - but works only in games like trapem where he got poor enemies and  em mode for gold
6 bristle - shit
7 veno - very good roamer, i disagree
8 blood seeker -works in pubs, he can stay in lane forever with stout and quelling
9 spirit breaker - pub stomper- for people who likes to play alone
10 nerubian veawer can be usefull

you forgot about slark, new spectre, pit lord (he is not carry but steals all carry gold)

Offline SchneiderLORD

• Topic Author
  • Watch and Learn M@Z"5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 12:34 »
http://dotatips.tipsabc.com/126/section-Dota/10-most-useless-heroes-in-Dota-do-you-agree.aspx/172

I coped from this... So what do you think about it. I totally disagree......................  ;D

Read about BloodSeeker then watch it....

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=390262

Offline Blackeye

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 12:46 »
lol u rly know about dota nothing
1)Maiden is is like 99% picked in cw,cm modes ,she can slow,bite,rege mana ,imba ulti yeah usless rly
2)gondar in this version is rly good dpser
3)cliznk is usefull 2 ,when he make orchi,invi,imba harras ,ulti ftw
4)morted yeah if u autoatack u can play only in trapem
5)brsite is imba tank ,radi+his skills imba 2,slow is imba 2
6)veno ulti slow again useless??xaxa
7)he can silenece do good dps + ulti good ganger
8)bara well he is abit useless till he gang with his ulti
9)nerub is rly hard 2 gang,+good dps

Offline burax

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 12:49 »
I just agree with goblin. He is useless with a gem.
Bristle is boring.
Tauren Chief also useless against silencers.

Offline hax

• I'm your new god.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 14:37 »
Jakiro and techies are the most useless heroes in the game. jakiros nukes sucks, barely can push any creeps. it wont die fast but it doesnt kill anyone. techies, gem...

Offline Whiskreet

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 14:50 »
Laff. CM is definitely top 5 best heroes throughout the history of dota. And bristle is strong as hell also, the creator of this list must be clueless to the bone and terribly awful at dota.

Offline Dagger_Master^^

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 18:11 »
CM USELESS ! HAHAHAHAHA wtf you must be seriously brain damaged :DL:DLD
clinkz, gondar, bara, weaver, blood seeker - yes, on pro games, they are nothing (never ever ever ever ever ever picked in real pro games) all the others though, are ok and beyond.

"I just agree with goblin. He is useless with a gem.
Bristle is boring.
Tauren Chief also useless against silencers."

techies gem ? ever tried force staff, or planting the mines uphill so they cant see them ? you amuse me.

bristle boring ? clearly a riki picker we have here. you can get a rampage only by running back with a radience and casting your great aoe stacking nuke. no one ever chases a bristle too long, and if they do, after you dmg them a lot, you can slow them to hell, cause even the slow STACKS. you are a mega noob sir.

chief useless against silencers ? lol such a braindead thing to say. why didnt you say he useless against a hex ? that would be even more funny :)

jakiro useless ? another riki picker we have here. jakiro has slow, aoe dmg ulti, aoe disable. for someone with a brain, he is deadly. also, his passive fire orb that does dmg per sec, applies to TOWERS, imba pushing machine. also has a GREAT str growth. "barely can push creeps" and he is one of the best pushers in the game :D i`m rofl`ing so hard :D:D imba noobs these days.

no hero of which you will ever speak will be useless noobs. let me hit you with a news here . the real SUCKIEST heroes : ALL AGI except : potm, venge, layana, nevermore, morph, viper, veno, nerub assasin, medusa, slit, luna in the right hands, spectre (you are an idiot if you think he sucks now)

Offline [BG]DarthMaul

• Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 18:34 »
No hero in dota is useless. Most ppl underestimate techies, but even with gem he is rly useful, u just need to know what to do.
About jakiro, he needs couple of items and he is like a tank and caster at the same time

Offline Zivadin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 19:15 »
Ye, it seems that topic creator is clueless.
I could agree only on techies... Gem = game over.
All the other heroes are good in pub/cw.

Offline SchneiderLORD

• Topic Author
  • Watch and Learn M@Z"5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 19:34 »
hey idiots i did NOT write it... Then you need to read all replies... I totally disagree
But if you want to vs by those heroes with me just W ME...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 19:37 by SchneiderLORD »

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 19:44 »
I just agree with goblin. He is useless with a gem.
Bristle is boring.
Tauren Chief also useless against silencers.

LoL Bristle BORING? mega-fail
BB

Offline Whiskreet

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 20:18 »
He's a carry, so yes - he's boring.

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 20:21 »
This is 1 most none sense topics I ve ever seen..