Author Topic: why is eurobattle so dead  (Read 10198 times)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: why is eurobattle so dead
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2013, 17:38 »
Well if you know/have a mh for dota 2 show it.And not the video ofc(that can be faked like np).From any programmer view it seems impossible to hack it.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2013, 18:24 »
I have heard same story... guys were talking like its possible to hack it but its over 6 months now and I havent see any hack for D2 so far.
if your knoledge are different, PM me more info,pls.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2013, 21:39 »
Even if it is possible who cares. I want to see that person who is willing to get his steamaccout locked.

The consequents are much higher in dota2 then in dota1. Here you just create a new acc and that's it, and on steam they lock your whole account. So every game you posses, is gone...

And if they hack it , it will be fixed in less then a week.

Dota 2 is much better then dota1 imo, you just need time to adapt to a new game thats it. And the longer you wait the harder it will be cause they keep adding new heros.

Right now there are over 100 heros. So 100 new heros to memorise, 400 new spells to memorise,  and probabbly 60+ items to remeber. Ofc it has to suck to most players cause they have to study the new look , until they can have fun again...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2013, 22:22 »
I forgot to add that it's possible to use camera distance and meepo/invoker toolkits,anything other is pretty much impossible.