Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE! MUST SEE!  (Read 1017 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
EXCLUSIVE! MUST SEE!
« on: December 14, 2012, 20:01 »
yo,

well, since my topic got locked for a weird reason, I wanted to know why posting my own favorite song in a separated topic is forbidden?

I don't want my sacred song to be mixed with the others' people's songs w/o taste of music.

The topic that you are saying that I should post says "what are you listening to atm", well, I'm not listening to my favorite song atm so why would I post it there, srsly?

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: EXCLUSIVE! MUST SEE!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 20:02 »
yo,

imagine what if all
29321 users
post their favorite song

stop acting "cool" by opening new topics and telling us what you think about us ( me )
if you think that its unfair that i deleted your favorite song (which you change min. every year )
please contact icy or angel, or whoever you want

thanks

edit:
if you are not happy with my decision pm me , if you open another topic you will see what this awesome icon -> can make me do
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 20:07 by 50Euro »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 20:09 »
drago haaahahahah xD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 20:14 »
What's wrong with you, jean? Since you are outta staff you keep opening silly topics. Please stop it.

Why didn't you post your comments when we were making new rules or why didn't you do something when you could?!

Signature by Rocka