Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 14656 times)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chat Room
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2016, 15:23 »
Not everyone is pro . This table is more advantageous for pro players.Must be at least equal to fun games. my opinion
Xmas tours are maybe little bit harder because PSR award is higher.
Anyway, there is a pool, so vote. Btw, we can easily implement some of the tours you mentioned.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2016, 16:11 »
Participle where?

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2016, 17:17 »

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2016, 17:44 »
I was drunk :D I tryed to ask when and where i can post my "sign up" because i saw this topic "Xmas Individuals Sign ups"

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2016, 17:50 »
I was drunk :D I tryed to ask when and where i can post my "sign up" because i saw this topic "Xmas Individuals Sign ups"
Now you can do that. Topic was sticky, now it's not anymore.
I really would like to see at least 2 teams to participate in this tour, so go all sign up and we can mix players for 5v5 battle :D

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2016, 17:59 »
Now you can do that. Topic was sticky, now it's not anymore.
I really would like to see at least 2 teams to participate in this tour, so go all sign up and we can mix players for 5v5 battle :D
Think its will be fun one :) and joca31 kick your asses in every daily tour i want to see more of it :D

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2017, 23:50 »
Xmas tours are over. Thanks to all players who participated and I hope to see you again next year. Untill then, GL & HF. Cheers.
!Locked

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2017, 17:41 »

Hello folks,

We proudly announce you that Xmas Tournaments are on again, starting from Tuesday 2th of January.

Also, poll reseted so you can vote again, let us know what kind of tournaments you prefer.

For more info about Xmas Tournaments click here

Any other suggestions or questions can be writen here.
Thanks.

ATTENTION: 5v5 Tournaments are on the table, soon we will open a topic to register your teams, if you dont have a team, we will also open a second topic and you will be signed as individual, which means that if 5 individuals players gather (5 players looking for a team) and if all of you agree, you can be a team.

On behalf of Tournament Crew, we wish you - Merry Christmas. ;D

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 15:56 »
Xmas tours are over. Thanks to all players who participated, congratz to the winners and I hope to see you again next year. Untill then, GL & HF. Cheers.
!Locked