Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 14659 times)

Offline GruBBsoN

• Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chat Room
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2013, 17:10 »
You know what i mean....NOOOB! :P

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 13:54 »

Time of the great even is getting near , good luck to all the teams that signed .

May the best team win .

LA Tournament STAFF

I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 19:39 »
Good luck

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2013, 00:32 »
5v5 Xmas Event winners games.
  Game Replays of a.I.n.V team .

Final games : a.I.n.V vs FAN BOYS ( Bo3)
    I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(

Offline GruBBsoN

• Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #49 on: January 07, 2013, 01:52 »
    Told you bloody who will win.... Congratz a.I.n.V  :)

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
    • Retired Moderator
    • MonsterKill Member
    • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 16:09 »
    Those who deserved won it , but it's worthy to say that FAN BOYS were decent adversary's.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
    • WickedSick Member
    • IVL
    • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #51 on: December 23, 2013, 14:04 »
    The chat room of Xmas Tours is reopened.

If you want to sign up of the 5v5 Tournament use >>>THIS<<< topic.

In any case you don't have a team, please use the Individual Sign Up Topic.

Any other suggestions or questions can be writen here.
    Thanks.
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
    • Honored member
    • HolyShit Member
    • Topic Author
    • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #52 on: December 17, 2015, 13:37 »

Hello folks,

We proudly announce you that Xmas Tournaments are on again, starting from Monday 21th of December.

Also, poll reseted so you can vote again, let us know what kind of tournaments you prefer.

For more info about Xmas Tournaments click here

Thanks.

ATTENTION: 5v5 Tournaments are on the table, soon we will open a topic to register your teams, if you dont have a team, we will also open a second topic and you will be signed as individual, which means that if 5 individuals players gather (5 players looking for a team) and if all of you agree, you can be a team.

On behalf of Tournament Crew, we wish you - Merry Christmas. ;D

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
    • Honored member
    • WickedSick Member
    • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #53 on: December 19, 2015, 18:35 »
    Or if someone have any other ideas, feel free to tell us.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
    • Honored member
    • HolyShit Member
    • Topic Author
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #54 on: January 24, 2016, 00:45 »
    xmas tours are finished, thanks to everyone that participated and congratz once more for the winners, cya in one year fellas!

!locked

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
    • MonsterKill Member
    • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #55 on: December 13, 2016, 12:21 »

Hello folks,

We proudly announce you that Xmas Tournaments are on again, starting from Monday 2th of January.

Also, poll reseted so you can vote again, let us know what kind of tournaments you prefer.

For more info about Xmas Tournaments click here

Thanks.

ATTENTION: 5v5 Tournaments are on the table, soon we will open a topic to register your teams, if you dont have a team, we will also open a second topic and you will be signed as individual, which means that if 5 individuals players gather (5 players looking for a team) and if all of you agree, you can be a team.

On behalf of Tournament Crew, we wish you - Merry Christmas. ;D

« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:55 by AGENT »

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
    • MonsterKill Member
    • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #56 on: December 22, 2016, 12:56 »
    Xmas tours will start on 2th of january 2017.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #57 on: December 22, 2016, 13:41 »
    where shadow raze uther party ?

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
    • MonsterKill Member
    • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #58 on: December 22, 2016, 13:44 »
    where shadow raze uther party ?
    We had enough of these in regular tours don't you think ?

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #59 on: December 22, 2016, 15:12 »
    Not everyone is pro . This table is more advantageous for pro players.Must be at least equal to fun games. my opinion