Author Topic: Ihrl please come back  (Read 5698 times)

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ihrl please come back
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 23:15 »
NS says angel wasn't even vouched but u say he was admin i'm really confused ???

I can say that I own Mars and other planets.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 23:26 »
NS says angel wasn't even vouched but u say he was admin i'm really confused ???

Dude night^^stakler can talk what ever he wants, Angel was admin and night^^stakler was (from time to time as far as I know) one of vouchers before he became leader (Angel never retired from the position of IHRL admin).

I believe that even now Angel have OP on that channel together with Myubernick if someone did not removed it.

Now I m thinking to ask Angel to lead (only to lead not to play) that league, cause obviously no one else have balls to do it.

Also about forum, bot and staff, its just stupid that you guys argue about it. If night^^stalker wants to lead a league he can rent bot at xpam (it cost 2 euros per month I think) and have some wild forum like bart had that famous what ever it was called league and forum.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 23:33 »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2012, 23:40 »
Well, if someone is determined to lead IHRL again, ofcourse we will help/support him, at least we (tour crew). It would be great if someone ressurect it, it will attract many players and more people will register to forum

Offline meto1230

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2012, 23:53 »
So Angel's reason not to give forum is merging with ss without asking other staff(as bart said)  which was big mistake (both of leagues trying to revive).After this i can understand why he wont let ns. End of this topic i guess no need to discuss this more :D