Author Topic: About IP locks  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Illuminator_HR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About IP locks
« on: December 12, 2012, 17:09 »
Hello,
I never really posted anything on eurobattle.net (not even sure do i have some account there or anything), but I can't ignore the fact that they actually IP ban there.
I'm wondering, people that got banned on lagabuse.com for MH, are they IP locked to (are those mh reports somehow forawrded to eurobattle.net).
If not, why just not copy paste whole MH sections to eurobattle.net so they get IP locks, and why bother posting ban report on lagabuse.com anyways?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About IP locks
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 17:23 »
ak.47 is admin here as well as on xpam, he can do that. Also, we have phantom as hacks coordinator, he can ban them on xpam. And I think MNG do some stuff. But you'd better wait for their reply.

Signature by Rocka

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 17:31 »
Hello,
I never really posted anything on eurobattle.net (not even sure do i have some account there or anything), but I can't ignore the fact that they actually IP ban there.
I'm wondering, people that got banned on lagabuse.com for MH, are they IP locked to (are those mh reports somehow forawrded to eurobattle.net).
If not, why just not copy paste whole MH sections to eurobattle.net so they get IP locks, and why bother posting ban report on lagabuse.com anyways?

First of all, I salute you and its always nice to see that ppl are interesting in clearing the www.eurobattle.net (xpam) community/server from maphackers.

Now, I want to inform you that most of, or 99% maphack reports on eurobattle.net are from the games played on lagabuse.com (ex playdota.eu), so most of maphackers locked on server are instantly locked from playing on this bot to.

Lagabuse.com moderators/admins cant do that cause they dont have privileges there, all they can do is ban them from bot and hope that banned players will stop using maphack.

Anyhow, with latest gproxy we have cut the percentage of maphackers by 70% I assure you, and we will do everything we can to keep our server clean.

If you have more questions, feel free to pm me or any other hax moderators on www.eurobattle.net.

Kind regards.

mrNiceguy
eurobattle.net hax moderator/technical supporter
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 19:05 »
Lagabuse.com moderators/admins cant do that cause they dont have privileges there, all they can do is ban them from bot and hope that banned players will stop using maphack.

Please, restrain yourself from giving the false information.

Senior LA Staff members have abillity to lock IP on the server. This function is being used in the rare cases only and it applies mostly to the maphackers.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 21:22 »

Please, restrain yourself from giving the false information.

Senior LA Staff members have abillity to lock IP on the server. This function is being used in the rare cases only and it applies mostly to the maphackers.

You think that I dont know that?

I ment on regular LA moderators I wrote admins in a hurry, and I m sorry for misunderstanding.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Illuminator_HR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 21:59 »
Ty for awnsers, expecially mrNiceguy for detailed reply.
I noticed mods like to lock topics, so as far as im concered this one can be locked :D

And once again, thanks for replies

Offline Cinos

• Advanced Member
  • I Swear She Was 18,,,
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 02:34 »
70%? I see same amount of map hackers then before, maybe you mean 20% that I would belive. I saw mh people that got banned in like 5 diferent accounts. So why ban? they allways come back again. Sorry I´m just mad because I fucking hate map hackers, they can allways cr8 new accounts and change ip...

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 08:54 »
Anyway MH-ers will always play in low pub games with 1500 psr or w/e. You wont find any MH in good games with good players :D
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 13:37 »
I gotta agree with MNG, the number of MHers is lower, much lower.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Cinos

• Advanced Member
  • I Swear She Was 18,,,
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 14:27 »
Well I hope you develop some program for 0 map hack, alot of people moved to Dota 2 cause there is no map hack... When I told my friends new patch and no more map hack, they came and played Dota 1 for a while..