Author Topic: psr system  (Read 12171 times)

Offline zxcv

• Advanced Member
  • ME, IM STRONGGG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: psr system
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 14:32 »
Lets say u r playing support in one game. U buy 12 observer wards, 6 counter wards, chick, u try to gank them, do meka, u let ur carry every creep in line, let kills, and u r good support, u won game but u dont have ur points...
What goes around comes around!
-Is it a fly?

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 14:59 »
I had some good formula that gave same points to those with low creeps and high deaths and carries with high kills+assists and high cs.But obviously if that doesn't take in what hero you are using than it's useless in pubs(since maybe ursa gets low creeps and high deaths but still gets points).And well,none plays support in pubs unless you have stack or in top 10 games(sometimes).I think that PSR system as it is,is perfect for pub games.You can all ways find 4 nice humans and win some games then you can play solo

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2012, 18:14 »

Code: [Select]
Kills = K
         Deaths = D
         Assist = A
         Creeps = C
         Denials = Dn
         Neutrals = N
dafuq ?

its
K - kills
D - deaths
A - Assists
CK - Creep Kills
CD - Creep Denies
NK - Neutral Kills

and dafuq is denials ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 18:17 by 50Euro »

Offline Cinos

• Advanced Member
  • I Swear She Was 18,,,
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2013, 03:15 »
Remove K/D/A and creeps stats. It´s the only way... allways a tard farming creeps for stats or not buying wards to have items to help them killing better

Offline .excellance.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2013, 15:36 »
+1 I agree.
I will not forget you

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2013, 17:54 »
Remove K/D/A and creeps stats. It´s the only way... allways a tard farming creeps for stats or not buying wards to have items to help them killing better

rly good idea, support

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2013, 17:59 »
Let's take an example like this: a guy with high psr joins a game, he has 200 games, 95% of his game he was playing stack and he has horror kills/deaths stats and the shitty part is that I wouldn't see that he sucks big time and then he will ruin the game, does it make sense to you?

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 18:14 »
well then it is 5% chance to join solo game and even lower percent 0,xx% to join ur game

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2013, 18:18 »
ain't gonna happen anyway

Offline zxcv

• Advanced Member
  • ME, IM STRONGGG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2013, 22:04 »
Quote from: Cinos on January 02, 2013, 02:15 am

rly good idea, support

sup
What goes around comes around!
-Is it a fly?

Offline Cinos

• Advanced Member
  • I Swear She Was 18,,,
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2013, 22:26 »
Let's take an example like this: a guy with high psr joins a game, he has 200 games, 95% of his game he was playing stack and he has horror kills/deaths stats and the shitty part is that I wouldn't see that he sucks big time and then he will ruin the game, does it make sense to you?

With 5 players on a pub game not worried with stats they can play as a team a beat stacks, and with this system you can´t. And don´t come give that kind of examples Jean because of course there is not a 100% perfect system, don´t take me bad I just want this to improve and for better game playing this is the best you can do...

Offline 21^Blok

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2013, 22:55 »

+1
у мрачном подруму у граду готаму, ове ноћи сви зликовци пију, па ми говоре џејмс холмс џокере опет ћеш их рокати по кину

Offline dulovic

• What doesn't kill you it makes you stronger
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 17:09 »
Well i think that psr system is the best thing here , and if you remove it it wont be that much fun anymore , it would become same as garena.......

Rly bad idea hope it wont happen
^_^

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2013, 18:31 »
No need to improve almost anything here.

- U have IHRL if you think you're pro, or decent.
- If you dont want a "noobs" in your team, go host a game, and get only players with 10/2 scores per game with high psr.

Finally it's PUB games! U always can choose players in your team if you care about that. There are not rule that say u can not choose whatever player u want in your team. So If someone have 200/300/400 creeps per game, ofcors he will farm most of time, and if he have 14/2 K/D score per game, he will just go for kills.

The only thing I would recommend here is when someone is recconecting that the game is automatically paused for 10-15 seconds. Mostly if someone is reconecting, the other team is going to kill him, and he don't even see what's going on there. So pause a game for couple seconds till he recconect fully.

It's pub games, everyone play for that stats. If you want a better game, ofcors u will apply for some league.

Suggestions for pub games :

- Reconnecting player  ( automatically paused game 10-15 seconds, especially if it's first blood, it's over. Mostly u lost games, on pub like that, because everyone is pissed off if someone kill him on that way).
- Better anti map hack tools.
- And get bot off for couple hours. Long time didn't saw ppl spam channel :) Joke!

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2013, 17:02 »
Remove K/D/A and creeps stats. It´s the only way...

I rly dont think is a good idea

The only thing I would recommend here is when someone is recconecting that the game is automatically paused for 10-15 seconds. Mostly if someone is reconecting, the other team is going to kill him, and he don't even see what's going on there. So pause a game for couple seconds till he recconect fully.

This is a good idea...normally Host put 500 sync = played death
! PSR = Pointless System Rating