Author Topic: About 21.12.2012  (Read 13360 times)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About 21.12.2012
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 13:12 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I don't think the World will somehow end because Mayans stopped making a calendar.
I also don't think the World will end when some random guy, who had dream and called himself a prophet, says so (there were many ppl like this).
And I don't belive the World will come to an end when any god decides to. I'm not Christian nor Muslim, I have my own conviction but I'm not gonna talk about it here.

I don't know why ppl believe in any end of the World there is mentioned.

Why would the World end with the end of Mayan calendar? Their calendar was different than our's, lunar calendar is also different I think. Mayan calendar did not used leap-year so World End already happend.

If the World won't end now, Nostradamus' prophecy will be still "alive", we will just wait for something else that can be somehow connected with "horse dance" and "9 circles". Next time aliens will make 9 circles in crop and horses which will see those aliens will go mad. Maybe end of the World?

I won't comment that "Only God knows when World will end". I don't believe in God so I can't say anything here and I don't wanna start any arguments if there is any God or not.

If the end will come, it will be because of ppl, the human beings.

And to bring another "World End" I'll tell you little something about Ragnarök.

Ragnarök is end of the World in Norse Mythlogy.
It isn't complete end, there will be great battle of powers of good and evil (gods, giants, myth units). After this battle only 8 good Gods will survive and only 1 pair of human, the pair that was hidden in the strain of Yggdrasil, the World Tree.
After the battle there will be new Sun and new land will get up from oceans (since old one will be burned by Surtur) and that pair of human will populate the World.
When there will be 3 winters in a row without a summer, Ragnarök is comming.
Hagrid,but none read my post :'(

Offline Fairplay_

• Pro Member
  • Until the last drop...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2012, 13:51 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I don't think the World will somehow end because Mayans stopped making a calendar.
I also don't think the World will end when some random guy, who had dream and called himself a prophet, says so (there were many ppl like this).
And I don't belive the World will come to an end when any god decides to. I'm not Christian nor Muslim, I have my own conviction but I'm not gonna talk about it here.

Why would the World end with the end of Mayan calendar? Their calendar was different than our's, lunar calendar is also different I think. Mayan calendar did not used leap-year so World End already happend.

If the World won't end now, Nostradamus' prophecy will be still "alive", we will just wait for something else that can be somehow connected with "horse dance" and "9 circles". Next time aliens will make 9 circles in crop and horses which will see those aliens will go mad. Maybe end of the World?

I won't comment that "Only God knows when World will end". I don't believe in God so I can't say anything here and I don't wanna start any arguments if there is any God or not.

It isn't complete end, there will be great battle of powers of good and evil (gods, giants, myth units). After this battle only 8 good Gods will survive and only 1 pair of human, the pair that was hidden in the strain of Yggdrasil, the World Tree.
After the battle there will be new Sun and new land will get up from oceans (since old one will be burned by Surtur) and that pair of human will populate the World.
I have read it  :) ... I liked the part of  "Ragnarök is end of the World in Norse Mythlogy", it like watching cartoon xD ...

We will come back some day...

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2012, 14:35 »
this gangnam style shit isn't a real prophecy you know?, check the year and the google nostradamus.

Offline Fairplay_

• Pro Member
  • Until the last drop...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 14:47 »
this gangnam style shit isn't a real prophecy you know?, check the year and the google nostradamus.
Comon I think they open this topic to joke...who still belive in this c*** in 21th senntry.......

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 14:51 »
Comon I think they open this topic to joke...who still belive in this c*** in 21th senntry.......
yup, but is see some serious philosophy over here.

P.S pls check your grammar on internet.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2012, 15:12 »
Trsut me , human race is not in position to predict anything , at least predict something ''for sure'' . I wont speak about this completly , because it requires usage of some terms from physics which are complicated and i think my English is not advanced enough to explain it , but i will say only one thing > Everything is relative and we are not in positiion to see thing how they are ; we ''live'' in only 3 dimensions and with 4th (time) we have presentation of it , still we dont see completly either 3rd or 4th. So when we say ''What time is it ?"' , we cant know because time is also relative  , and than someone tells me  that some calendar (which is wrong from start , they did not count 29th February each 4 years ) ends something ?! I mean , everthing has end , they cant make infinitive calendar , they just picked 2012 because they thought it has its meaning (at least for them ) And now add some Nostradamus with his theory ages ago  ;D ;D

P.S This was explained to me by Nuclear Physists in the simpliest way possible , and like Mng said , only ''God'' can tell when world can end , because in science , God lives everywhere and in every dimension and he can see things in all possible ways, but i think i better stop with all this , it will turn into confusion.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2012, 15:39 »
btw why THE end would be in 21.12.2012 and not 21.12.2112??
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 16:31 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

I have read it  :) ... I liked the part of  "Ragnarök is end of the World in Norse Mythlogy", it like watching cartoon xD ...
My post is at the first page :P , i quoted asthroth post because i agreed with him

Offline Fairplay_

• Pro Member
  • Until the last drop...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2012, 17:19 »
yup, but is see some serious philosophy over here.

P.S pls check your grammar on internet.
I will when u check yours xD
but is see some serious   xD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2012, 17:26 »
I understand what are you saying, Icy.
From scientific or physical view, it is impossible to predict anything

Signature by Rocka

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2012, 18:46 »
I understand what are you saying, Icy.
From scientific or physical view, it is impossible to predict anything

Good  ;D I though none will understand me

Whole point is , if we cant see universe as it is  who are we to predict anything ? Also there is that funny fact , the Butterfly effect , that something so unimportant can make huge difference later

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 14:12 »
Point of this topic is if you watch this korean shit song you will geting dump and many  ppls out there who will watch too will become crazy and dump to and our planet will look like some greek mithology madness....And one thing Chuck Norris is still alive so why prophets so sure that some nostradamus will come to fight Chuck and destroy our planet....Just insane

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 14:42 »
to be honest i think this topic will lead to spam and arguing about something no one knows about ,everyone posts here just to revile that he knows better and who doesn't (with honest respect to all of u).
 some say "it's crap nothing will happen"
other says "it will happen in bla bla " . i just want to remind u of couple of things happen in this world
when ppl said nothing will happen and they believed they know ..then
Spoiler for Hiden:

it happen and  the people of new york city said it's the end of the world ..!

did anyone expect the Hiroshima nuke ?

Spoiler for Hiden:

i have my believes and i will keep it to myself and i don't believe in any human who believe he knows and expects(not talking about religion ofc) i am talking about nasa and others, if they know sooo much then please tell me why didn't they expect the hurrican (sandy) ??
so please stop saying things u can't handle. and start thinking about what your believes are.
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 15:12 »
to be honest i think this topic will lead to spam and arguing about something no one knows about ,everyone posts here just to revile that he knows better and who doesn't (with honest respect to all of u).
 some say "it's crap nothing will happen"
other says "it will happen in bla bla " . i just want to remind u of couple of things happen in this world
when ppl said nothing will happen and they believed they know ..then
Spoiler for Hiden:

it happen and  the people of new york city said it's the end of the world ..!

did anyone expect the Hiroshima nuke ?

Spoiler for Hiden:

i have my believes and i will keep it to myself and i don't believe in any human who believe he knows and expects(not talking about religion ofc) i am talking about nasa and others, if they know sooo much then please tell me why didn't they expect the hurrican (sandy) ??
so please stop saying things u can't handle. and start thinking about what your believes are.

actually they knew, but there is no way to stop it, and evacuating millions of people is not so easy.

I am the first one who will argue cause you all act like beings of higher lvl, prophets of some kind and shit.
like:
"Hear me, lowlife creatures, I am the chosen one and I will tell you the secret of life, and the ending of same, you petty humans from the lagabuse realm will be only one survived and will be honoured to defend the world  against zombies...*transforms to bird and flies away*"

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 17:51 »
You are going offtopic in Offtopic. Seems like offtopiction. Stop it.

@ edit: Spam/offtopic deleted.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 18:19 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka