Author Topic: My Opinion  (Read 1355 times)

Offline dulovic

• Topic Author
  • What doesn't kill you it makes you stronger
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Opinion
« on: November 22, 2012, 02:45 »
When  i join a game or create it , sometimes some players leave after 6 or more minutes , and then we start killing them more and more , so one more leaves , and that it says that AUTOBAN is Off and that stats wont be saved . I just  Dont get why is that , cause we did a great job won a game so fast and they leave , and we lost our time for nothing  :S

Dont get that at all
just my Opinion

PS: I hope you will Answer :D and tell me what do you think  about this , and can it be changed ?
^_^

Offline underhatten

• Big Kahuna Burger!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Opinion
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 10:19 »
You cant really force people to play man. If they drop, they get autobanned. They are risking their own accounts doing that. But all the droppers and pluggers have more accounts than i have fingers so they don't care. Therein lies the real problem.
the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 10:23 »
I like it. Why should i loose because of one stupid leaver? If somebody leave in lets say 7th minute, then another leaver appears in 9tn minute, game is over, stats arent saved, autoban off. Its still based on the first guy who left game, because if he hadnt left the game, u wouldnt have beaten opponent so easilly and so fast. Ok too much trash from my side.

IMO its good and it shouldn't be changed.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 13:45 by Astaroth »

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 10:25 »
Hello dulovic,

First of all I would like to thank you for providing us a feedback, hopefully you'll continue with this in the future.

Regarding your questions, well it's mainly made to prevent of losing PSR/stats from innocent people. Put yourself in the situtation where 2 players leave the game at 6 minute mark and you became forced to play 3v5. That's gonna ruin your hardly achieved stats and PSR.

I really understand where your point comes from, and we'll consider it same as some other ideas for the future to see how we can further improve our Rules.

Once again, thank you on your time for writting us a feedback. If there is anything else you would like to add or talk about, do not hesitate to post it.

Best regards,
Angel
LA Staff

Offline dulovic

• Topic Author
  • What doesn't kill you it makes you stronger
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 13:08 »
Well yes your are right Angel , but what if you are on the other side - you played well , too good on start and then after 4 min , people start leaving , I like when it Says that Autoban is OFF , but that STATS WILL BE SAVED , so you continue to play and enemies can leave if they dont want to , but i hate when after 1-2-3 more people leave that is says , That stats wont be saved .
^_^

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 13:54 »
I think you are first with this problem, dulovic, who posted it.
Other ppl comes and complains why they must keep playing if they have leavers in team.

Yes, it is, let's say sad, if you are doing great and 2 of opponents leave before 15 minute mark.
But on the other hand it is unfair for your opponents also, to play 3v5 since 10th minute, especially when 2 carries leave and there are 2 supports and a tank remaining.

You can't improve your stats, and it would be easy 5v3, but your opponent's stats would be unfairly ruined. And if you were owning them 5v5, what can they do 3v5 except waiting at fountain till the end? They would be forced to play (and ruin their stats probably) otherwise you would report them for AFKing.

Signature by Rocka

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 14:04 »
In case 2 people leave before 10 min their chances of winning are like 5%.Let's say they have 3 carries,they get their rax ruined before they get to late game and puff lose of game.If they are 3 supports they try to push they maybe get some towers or something but mainly 5 heroes can defend vs 5 heroes puff they lose.While i agree that if the game is em that it should be lowered to 5 min(at 10 min people are all ready lvl 13)