Author Topic: sup?  (Read 2416 times)

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
Re: sup?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 22:16 »
yes, generals are released, do you have problems with that?
Spoiler for Hiden:
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 22:16 »
lol than the prob is not politics it's the members here , who can't control themselves .
You have any idea how many shit's about kosvo is seribia etc i have heard ? no you haven't but
have you seen me offending people cause of that , no . Everybody has it's on beliefs and opinions and
they should be respected , doesn't matter if they are wrong or right .

Anyway sorry for off topic.

lol look this thead is so gonna be closed .

for  example my opinion is that " your mom is a whore " hmmm yeah it's my opinion but is it right??? do i have the right to say this ???? i don't think so. the problem about subjects like this is that everyone has the right to say anything but you gotta be careful which things you gonna say.

if you want to have a political discussion you are free to do so but pls do it on some other forum , or on some other place . this is a gaming forum , and it's hard to have a " good debate " about smth here
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 22:23 »
excuse me for asking but why did I get ban yesterday without any warning or anything?

50euro will axplain you as he said!

this topic is locked.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 22:30 »
Anyone posting anything on forum regarding any political topic will be banned. Go on fb and celebrate what you want , dont do it here.